Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the most annoying appliance in your home?

Reecejackox

Split between two.

The clock on the stove because you can't read it unless you're directly in front of it. That's just how it is, poor design.

The other is our ceiling fans in the restrooms. They're designed to automatically turn on when moisture is detected to help with the humidity and splashed of the showers or whatever. Not the worst concept, except that there's always a form of sitting eater present with the toilets! So the fans have never been off in the nearly three years we've been here.

• Brohoof 1

My dishwasher is a pain in the backside. It takes forever, it’s really loud, and the dishes often come out looking worse than when they went in.

I don’t know if an alarm clock would count as an appliance, but that would take the prize it if did.

Our newer washers and driers. They work great and I'm not downplaying that, but I just don't like how they don't have the digital timer clock that our past ones did, so it's harder to get an estimate of when they're going to be finished (that applies to the Washer anyway, the drier does have a timer dial, so it's easier to know).

Otherwise, IDK. Somethings going on with my toilet, takes a while to refill water in the bowl to a decent level after flushing and makes a lot of noise.

I could go on about the remote control ceiling fans I used to have, but I currently have one that isn't remote control and thus works well, so that'd just be talking about the past. lol But short answer, anyway: Remote control ceiling fans control themselves at times. I do not recommend them. lol

Edited by Envy
  • Brohoof 1

My fridge at the moment. Okay, here me out, since it carries food and food is good. But I hate how it's constantly making whirling noises and my apartment complex isn't doing anything about it as they barley even wanted to respond. But hopefully it'll end soon. 

• 3 months later...

The heater right now. It's been constantly turning itself off recently, which is quite annoying during the middle of winter. :yeahno:

• 4 months later...

The microwave. It's a really old microwave, so it's loud and it vibrates when it's working, not to mention the repeated beeping it does when it's finished. I can't say I hate it though, I'm just glad to have one! :laugh: