Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Happy Hearts and Hooves day 2023 - Your Matches - The Gathering

Ice Princess Silky

1 hour ago, Princess Silky said:

Silky could have sworn she had seen a little filly. "Wait a second," looking through her satchel of scrolls once more. "I think there were multiple fillies and colts..." she'd gasp happily "maybe they can be friends?!" :pinkie:

She'd scroll through the papers and observe @Sycofear13and @Reality Check, fluttering her wings with excitement despite it not being very poised of her. "They're so adorable! I hope they do meet!" 

Silverspark:soon found the party yet Prince Berry her stuff Bear fell off her back she  notice and started swooping down to catch him as she held her front hooves out to get him she try using her magic to catch him she haven't  mastered flying while  doing magic at the same time yet she fold her wings to get a little fast but the bear was falling fast and landed in a tree and the filly crash landed at the roots underneath "next time I am getting you a parachute  "she said shaking her head

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Sycofear13 said:

Calicarpa Swifting, a small Pegasus filly with a half missing wing slowly trots her way into town, she travels with purpose "Free food" she mutters smirking to herself. 

Silky would notice that Skylight had attentively lit each and every candle... then looked around and noticed the little pony of adorableness trying to get away in shyness. "Oh!!" She'd forgotten that Skyly was not good at introductions, then, suddenly, she'd notice that a little filly was snickering and trying to make her way to the free food with a surreptitious smile donning her lips. "Hey you!" Silky would wonder just how many guests were arriving and just what their motives were. "Oh!!" She'd remember, "you're a friend of @Silverspark184!" Looking around for the other filly, she'd forgotten just how smol they can be. " @Skylight Scintillate these little rascals can be up to such mischief! Please be wary. Can you try to find Silver Spark? I've yet to see her around these parts. Or @Reality Check for that matter."

• Brohoof 2

There was quite a commotion as ponies gathered, socialized and relaxed together. But a moment Silky would take for a breather, she was suddenly holding up what looked like a glowing light in a lantern. This light would emit from a pairing gem. What was a pairing gem? She had no idea. In her alchemy exploration these gems would light up when the energies of friends, family or soulmates with an entwined fate were near. But something new would happen as the light would glow....

An image would emerge. A floral symbol sparked.

"A flower?" Silky would softly whisper under her breath, almost as if in a trance, she'd step slightly closer to the maze area. This is where the flowers were at, right? She didn't want to leave the crowd, but the gems were glowing even brighter until she'd finally bump into @Sir Hugsalot with an EEP! He was always next to plants for inspiration of his music but this was certainly not the cause for the glowing light. What was the flower? It certainly wasn't her own soul signature... Who's was it?

"Vibrant," she'd whisper to her other half, lifting what now looked to be a glowing lantern of a gentle blue light. "Do you see that white floral light flicker in the center? I think it beckons into the garden maze... but why? Should we find this flower? Or what?" 

Little did Silky or Vibrant know that @Totally Lyrahad a cutie mark similar to that flower... But what did this have to do with them?

"Vibrant... keep this close. I have to go back and tend to the party." She'd plant a small kiss on his cheek, knowing she could trust him with this task. 

• Brohoof 2

Saffron couldn't help but smile as @Princess Silky recounted their past encounters. Just like then, she knew just what to say in the moment to lift his spirits.

"A lot better, thank you Silky." The Stallion replied affirmatively. "Truth be told, this gathering is just what I needed. A chance to get away from my work for a while, goodness knows it could do without me for a day or two." He chuckled, and took a deep breath of the cool night air. "But you're right, this evening is for something different. Wolf Track... maybe there could be something there. She's certainly a mare I wouldn't forget it a hurry."  Saffron mused, drawn to her particular features and striking white coat. "Though I'm surprised I don't think I've spoken to her before."

Keeping himself occupied, Saffron poured a cup of tea and continued to read over the letter.

• Brohoof 1

Thunder Gust watched the festivities from above. A steady flutter of his wings kept him aloft in the air, where he was enjoying the light breeze. Well, he thought to himself, it looks like we've got quite the crowd gathering already, I should probably stop lurking and join in. He came down and landed, keeping an eye on the ponies around him, but he hadn't yet seen the mare he was looking for. Gust got a couple plates of food together at the banquet tables and carried them over to the garden maze, where he knew he'd find his company soon enough.

• Brohoof 1

Vibrant blushed from the kiss, as he accepted the glowing stone. Most curious, glowing stones are not new to him, but one that would behave in such a way... he sat down for a moment and pondered the item in his hoof. This kind of magic was beyond his area of expertise so he prefered to wait for @Princess Silky to return before doing do anything else...

Suddenly the light began to glow even brighter, much to his surprise. "I wonder what is this about..." he whispered to himself. Seeing how its intensity changes he finally decided to do the only logical thing... trot in a way that makes the stone glow brighter. He wasn't aware of this just yet, but the path was leading him directly towards where @Totally Lyrahas just landed.

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Saffron Shadow said:

Saffron couldn't help but smile as @Princess Silky recounted their past encounters. Just like then, she knew just what to say in the moment to lift his spirits.

"A lot better, thank you Silky." The Stallion replied affirmatively. "Truth be told, this gathering is just what I needed. A chance to get away from my work for a while, goodness knows it could do without me for a day or two." He chuckled, and took a deep breath of the cool night air. "But you're right, this evening is for something different. Wolf Track... maybe there could be something there. She's certainly a mare I wouldn't forget it a hurry."  Saffron mused, drawn to her particular features and striking white coat. "Though I'm surprised I don't think I've spoken to her before."

Keeping himself occupied, Saffron poured a cup of tea and continued to read over the letter.

Silky couldn't help but smile warmly, her eyes narrowed with fondness to how soothing his presence was. How calm and relaxed he presented himself to be as he focused on his task despite the commotion around him. Seeing this was like honey to her soul, this was a day, a month, where ponies could get together -- even if just as friends -- so share a moment in time that would be like no other. But her eyes would temporarily drift elsewhere as Saffron would return his gaze to reading. What did that light glowing mean? Perhaps all of the activity was causing a glitch in the magical gem? She would swirl the tea in her own hoof idly before looking around to see if people were finding their matches. 

"Do you believe in fate?" She'd seem to randomly ask Saffron out of nowhere. It seemed to have no context whatsoever. 

• Brohoof 2

22 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

Silky would notice that Skylight had attentively lit each and every candle... then looked around and noticed the little pony of adorableness trying to get away in shyness. "Oh!!" She'd forgotten that Skyly was not good at introductions, then, suddenly, she'd notice that a little filly was snickering and trying to make her way to the free food with a surreptitious smile donning her lips. "Hey you!" Silky would wonder just how many guests were arriving and just what their motives were. "Oh!!" She'd remember, "you're a friend of @Silverspark184!" Looking around for the other filly, she'd forgotten just how smol they can be. " @Skylight Scintillate these little rascals can be up to such mischief! Please be wary. Can you try to find Silver Spark? I've yet to see her around these parts. Or @Reality Check for that matter."

Silverspark:getting up on her hooves shaking off dirt a debris  off then she looked up finding her favorite stuff bear she teleported and found him only into pieces she had him for a long while "Prince Berry where is the rest of you I will put you back together "she looked for the rest of but only found his head her ears lowered then she grabbed his head and hid him in her saddle bag and went for the party but not in a better mood she 

• Brohoof 1

Gust noticed Vibrant walking in his direction as he headed toward the garden. He was about to nod his head in friendly greeting to the host who had delivered his invitation when he noticed that Vibrant wasn't walking past him, but rather directly toward him, seemingly distracted by a glowing object in his possession. "Good evening, Vibrant. What have you got there?" Gust asked, looking curiously at the object.

• Brohoof 1

What am I getting myself into? Nebel thought to himself as he made his way down the path to the tea party. He nervously fumbled around with the invitation, confirming the address and the description of the pony he was to meet there. Normally, he’d either be at home reading, or hanging out with some friends playing board games. But today, he decided to do something completely different. He knew he was never going to meet new ponies if he didn’t break out of his usual social bubble. But the thought of that was equally daunting as it was exciting.

The unicorn slowly made his way across the garden, the thought only dawning on him now that he didn’t know a single soul in attendance here. This made him freeze in his tracks momentarily, but it was too late to back out now. Besides, whoever he had been paired with would no doubt be disappointed if he didn’t show up. With only a description to go on, he searched around through the many groups of ponies that has gathered here, until…

“There.” He said quietly. The pony who best matched the description was just a few hooves in front of him. He took a few deep breaths before stepping forward towards her. “Hi there, are you @Skylight Scintillate? My name is Nebel… I um, I believe we are supposed to meet tonight?” He asked with uncertainty in his voice.

• Brohoof 2

56 minutes ago, Silverspark said:

Silverspark:getting up on her hooves shaking off dirt a debris  off then she looked up finding her favorite stuff bear she teleported and found him only into pieces she had him for a long while "Prince Berry where is the rest of you I will put you back together "she looked for the rest of but only found his head her ears lowered then she grabbed his head and hid him in her saddle bag and went for the party but not in a better mood she walked quietly to a table and sat covering her face with her pink hood hiding her eyes 

Edited by Silverspark184
(Need to fix somethings I messed up)
  • Brohoof 1

@AuroraGlimmer

As Dynamo arrived at the garden, he levitated the invitation in front of him to make sure that the address was correct. Seeing other party guests, he smiled as it seemed that he wasn't the only one here. The smile soon faded as he noticed that some of the guests seemed to have been paired up as a couple. He remembered seeing on the invite that there'd be a couple's get together, but he felt nervous as he looked at who was on the invite. 'Caramel.' He thought as he looked around at the guests. He wondered around shyly as some of the guests he hadn't recognized before. It was then that a pink pegasus with a long purple and yellow mane and tail, before grinning. "Silky!" He exclaimed, rushing up to @Princess Silky. Almost as if he was flying in to give the mare a hug. "It's so good to see you. I know we've kept in touch, but it's definitely been a little while. It's so good to see you." He smiled, before levitating the invitation for her to see.

"I'm really happy I got your invite. The moment I heard there was a party, I knew I couldn't pass that up. I did see that we're to look for our partner. From my invitation, my partner goes by the name Caramel Ripple. Do you know her or have you seen her, by any chance?" He asked, before taking notice of a light blue unicorn with yellow, green and blue in his mane and tail. Blinking in surprise, he gasped, before smiling as he recognized the unicorn. "Skylight? Skylight Scintillate!?" He'd ask, wanting to double check to make sure he wasn't seeing things. "Do you remember me? It's me, Dynamo Pad. We went to Princess Celestia's School For Gifted Unicorns. It's been a little while, but it's so good to see you." He smiled, pulling @Skylight Scintillate into a hug.

• Brohoof 1

Saffron blinked, unsure exactly what @Princess Silky meant with her rather sudden question. "Uhh... fate?" He responded in a quizative tone, though he had understood her just fine. After a brief moment to gather his thoughts, he said: "Well, I don't discard the possibility that forces beyond our perception could be influencing our lives somewhat." He admitted, gazing into his tea. "But I've learned that it may not always be something favourable. The Universe has a funny way of keeping balance."

Saffron gave a shrug and drank deeply from his cup, before adding: "But we also don't have to accept what fate may have in store for us. We can change anything if we put the effort in."

He turned to Silky and smiled warmly again. "Though, it is a nice feeling when it seems fate is on your side."

• Brohoof 1

!!!! 
(OOC) Hello everyone hope you all are having fun so far!  Just  a small reminder don’t forget to @mention your RP partner every time you post. That way your partner won’t be lost since we’re going to expect a flood  of replies and sometimes it would be difficult to follow up with your partners and vice versa! Other than that, resume!

!!  

• Brohoof 2

Cali's eyes briefly drift pass the large Pegasus to the free food lining the tables, then drift's back to her. "Okay, sure" she says with a smile on her face. Then with the speed you'd expect of a Pegasus she sprints over to the food, grabs whatever can fit in her mouth and runs off in search of @Reality Check

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Sycofear13 said:

Cali's eyes briefly drift pass the large Pegasus to the free food lining the tables, then drift's back to her. "Okay, sure" she says with a smile on her face. Then with the speed you'd expect of a Pegasus she sprints over to the food, grabs whatever can fit in her mouth and runs off in search of @Reality Check

Silverspark;lift her head watching the pony she was suppose meet @Sycofear13 who might have passed her too seek anotheranothe'it figures she must be looking for some pony else 'figures I never had any luck with other kids anyway  'she thought her mind wonders somewhere else

• Brohoof 1

In the air, RC was riding a roc that he spawned from his sketchbook. (Not a literal one, a helper of his and made of magic) Taking out the invitation, he looked at his surroundings to verify if he's at the right location. Looking down, he noticed there were other ponies, some of which he recognized. RC flew down from his roc and landed a few feet away from the gathering before it made a loud cry. RC got off and pet his helper. "Good girl, now then..." Using his magic, his roc dissolved as the magic that made it when to his sketchpad. "Aight, now then..."

RC arrives at the party, seeing the tables, mazes, and many decorations around the place. That's when he saw the other ponies that he recognized, @Skylight Scintillate, @Dynamo Pad, etc. Though considering he's also the only colt among the group of ponies, he half-expects his partner @Sycofear13 to notice him relatively quickly. Even so, it won't stop him from trying "Aight then, now to find her..." RC said before walking around.

Edited by Reality Check
  • Brohoof 1

Caramel, having recieved a invitation to a Hearts and Hooves Day event, would look to the invite and to the name she was matched with, the name was that of @Dynamo Pad. She hand't met him before, but her friend @Princess Silky had told her a bit about him, and what she had heard, she liked.

The young mare was in fact, a spider Changeling, but had arrived in her disguise form of a unicorn mare, though there were some subtle hints that she was a Changeling, such as a slight glow to her eyes and a slight aura around her. As she arrived, she'd see the table with food and drinks available on it, and would trot over to it. then elvitating a glass of punch to sip on it.

• Brohoof 2

At the outskirts of the gathering, half-hidden by the table, Frostbite stewed by himself, ears flat against his mane and tail curled around his hooves. He hadn't wanted to be here, but his associates had insisted. In his eyes, they had practically begged. He didn't look at his invitation, instead choosing to glare at anypony who came near, imagining it had a great effect -- that they were cowed by his magnificence.

In actuality, most ponies didn't notice his expression. They chattered and laughed, introducing each other without a care in the world. It bothered Frostbite in ways he didn't know how to explain, so he just glared harder. If one could win a social event, he would; he was sure of it.

• Brohoof 1

Tree Song arrived at the party.

The garden maze was the first thing that caught her interest, as it was full of exotic plants. It was a good occasion to utilize her special talent. For an outside observer, it sounded like she was humming softly to herself, but actually she was communicating with the plants. Only she could hear their answers to the song, and hearing them made her happy. The plants were well maintained, and all their needs were fulfilled.

When she was done exploring the maze, she headed towards the areas where the ponies gathered, looking for her match, @Astral Soul.

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Sycofear13 said:

After a few moments of running, with the still unidentified food, Cali takes a moment pause in realization before running back down the street, skidding to a stop a little too close to @Reality Check"Hey!" 

RC's head whipped towards, hearing someone within earshot. He recognized her as someone who was also invited. "Oh hey, you're @Sycofear13 right? nice to meet you. ^^"

Edited by Reality Check
  • Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Reality Check said:

RC's head whipped towards, hearing someone within earshot. He recognized her as the other pony he saw in the invitation. "Oh hey, you're @Sycofear13 right? nice to meet you. ^^"

Silverspark:watching both @Reality Check and @Sycofear13  as they greet she was going to get up and walk over to greet them but she never had much luck with other kids her age but maybe she has a chance this time but was not sure if she should but this is a chance to finally chat but how had a fun idea she lit up her horn and two toy mice ran out of her pocket of her hoodie 

• Brohoof 1