Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You guys are going to make me cry

CocoCody

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

Was looking for a place to connect with the fandom again and found MLP Forums while browsing.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I took the "Watch this show and don't get highly addicted to it" challenge back in early 2012 and i think that i can safely say that i failed that challenge Lol

Its been about ten years since i was originally in the fandom and just lately I've come back to embrace a whole decade of things that i missed.

I am incredibly moved by such an unexpectedly warm welcome, i have had very heartwarming and intimate conversations from multiple people here

that i just met since i signed up a day ago. I am filled with such jubilation at the love that i am feeling and the love that i can beam outward to others here.

I guess i picked a hell of a day join your community because you guys are some genuinely special ponies, even if i haven't met you yet.

mj.thumb.PNG.edc8cd6e6803f17c9890ca7b29858dfb.PNG

• Brohoof 4

Cody, I am really happy I got the chance to be one of the first people to welcome You. You look like a high quality person and I would love to be Your friend <3 Welcome to the forums! *hugs* <3 

• Brohoof 1