Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

offering critique Silky's Beauty Spa (OC creation and re-designing)

Ice Princess Silky

@Shiny Silvermoon Sugar Blossom was unfortunately busy eating cucumbers that were nearby, waiting to be used, "This would make for some nice salad!" she exclaimed, crunching up the cucumbers and chewing for a bit, before swallowing. She flapped her wings a bit, "mmm-mmm! Delicious!" she muttered, satisfied. Then she looked at Shiny, "Ok, that might have been the teeniest bit rude, but they were so good!" she said, then she took a brownie from her pocket and offered it to Shiny, "Would you like some? Ponies say I have the heart of a filly, kind, but strongwilled!" she chuckled. 

13 hours ago, Stellar Cresentmoon said:

@Shiny Silvermoon Sugar Blossom was unfortunately busy eating cucumbers that were nearby, waiting to be used, "This would make for some nice salad!" she exclaimed, crunching up the cucumbers and chewing for a bit, before swallowing. She flapped her wings a bit, "mmm-mmm! Delicious!" she muttered, satisfied. Then she looked at Shiny, "Ok, that might have been the teeniest bit rude, but they were so good!" she said, then she took a brownie from her pocket and offered it to Shiny, "Would you like some? Ponies say I have the heart of a filly, kind, but strongwilled!" she chuckled. 

@Stellar Cresentmoon "Oh! Thank you, Stellar! I gladly accept your brownie! But I think I'll keep it for later since I don't want crumbs on my facial mask..." :bedeyes:

On 4/2/2023 at 8:30 PM, Princess Silky said:

*with more sounds of snipping immersing the air, she'd cut off the long mane into a new style*

Hide contents

image.png

@Whirlwind

Wow. I actually can get used to this look. I like it.
Thank you so much Silky :D

Hello. I was actually sort of hoping somebody could help me come up with a cutie mark for my detective pegasus Nook? I had a few ideas, but wasn't sure which one to go with. My ideas were a dowsing rod, a compass, or a magnifying glass. Her talent as you probably recall is being able to find lost items or ponies for that matter. So which of my cutie mark ideas do you think best symbolizes her talent? And as for what color it should be, I have no idea.

Here was her picture again: 

8F23AF9E-0D92-489E-A6D1-4C5E99EFB025_1_201_a.jpeg

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Nook Cranny said:

Hello. I was actually sort of hoping somebody could help me come up with a cutie mark for my detective pegasus Nook? I had a few ideas, but wasn't sure which one to go with. My ideas were a dowsing rod, a compass, or a magnifying glass. Her talent as you probably recall is being able to find lost items or ponies for that matter. So which of my cutie mark ideas do you think best symbolizes her talent? And as for what color it should be, I have no idea.

I’m currently at Babscon but when I return to my computer I’ll catch up 

Dear @Princess Silky,

this lovely OC you created for me after you gave me so much counseling and discussion on how he could look. I'm so greatfull for this and you really did a great job. Thank you so much ♥

I really love his mane .. and everything  else of him :>

Astral32.png

also @Rikifive: Silky and this thread here are excellent if you also want one. I can onl yrecommend it (remembering your profile update a few days ago).

also @Rikifive: Silky and this thread here are excellent if you also want one. I can onl yrecommend it (remembering your profile update a few days ago).

*lofts a brow with a mischievous grin as she now looks to @Rikifive and cheekily snips her scissors in the air* 
Are you brave enough? :toldya:

On 2023-04-07 at 9:59 PM, Nook Cranny said:

Oh hey, I'm happy to get back to this. Tonight, I'll activate my art tablet c: 

@Astral Soul Yeah, Silky pointed me here earlier. :P At the moment I don't even know where to start, as in, don't know what I want. :mlp_icwudt: I probably should make up my mind before bothering anyone. :lookup:

7 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

*lofts a brow with a mischievous grin as she now looks to @Rikifive and cheekily snips her scissors in the air* 
Are you brave enough? :toldya:

2023-04-13_01-38-24.png

• Brohoof 1

On 2023-04-04 at 8:34 PM, Shiny Silvermoon said:

The cucumbers on her eyes suddenly felt on the floor due to the surprise "The horns of unicorns are growing?! I'm learning so much about my own specie from stalking somepony else's conversation with a dragon!"

Silverspark:being pulled by a tiny dragon she felt most ponies were listening "Sapphire maybe you shouldn't  mention my horn in public not with ponies and creatures listening you know why I am hiding these days "she said

Sapphire Crush : "that is not going to stop us from going in besides we need to do something about sleep problem maybe this place would help with those nightmares 

Silverspark:"Sapphire we been over this I need to find out more on this dream they cannot be stopped till I find answers these dreams could be a warning and I am worried that those thing will come after me and might harm somepony to get to me I don't  want to be cause of that "the spoke even quieter not scare the other ponies as they went to another hiding spot

• Brohoof 1

16 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

@Astral Soul Yeah, Silky pointed me here earlier. :P At the moment I don't even know where to start, as in, don't know what I want. :mlp_icwudt: I probably should make up my mind before bothering anyone. :lookup:

2023-04-13_01-38-24.png

Yeah, I know this feeling very well, believe me .. but I can tell you our beloved @Princess Silky is excellent at this. Just write her a letter :>

Saturn Ring, a new pony in Ponyville (and a friend of Stellar's), trotted into the little spa, "Hi! Nice to be here! I heard you do spa treatments?" she whinnied. 

(OOC: it's still me! Stellar! I just got a new Ponysona and changed my profile to reflect that!)  

3 hours ago, Saturn Ring said:

Saturn Ring, a new pony in Ponyville (and a friend of Stellar's), trotted into the little spa, "Hi! Nice to be here! I heard you do spa treatments?" she whinnied. 

(OOC: it's still me! Stellar! I just got a new Ponysona and changed my profile to reflect that!)  

(I didn't recognized you! You litterally add my name on a comment and I didn't know it was you! I was litterally "Am I supposed to know you?"! It was so awkward but now it's so funny! :yay:)

11 hours ago, Saturn Ring said:

Sugar Blossom cheekily appeared, "hehe, yes! Silky's the master at this!" she giggled, doing a small loop-de-loop in the air, her hair blowing behind her as she flitted around and around. 

Shiny turned around to look at Sugar Blossom straight in the eyes and said "She's more than that! She's THE MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE!!!"

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, Saturn Ring said:

@Princess Silky Saturn would continue her chatter, "You know, Silky, I own a little potion shop of my own, maybe you ought to stop by sometime?" she said, her horn glowing. 

"You own a potion shop?! That's amazing! Can I stop by too?! I'm more into trying to learn spells right now but I'd love to get into potions one day!" :pinkie: