Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things you haven't said out loud today?

Reecejackox

Mostly what say comes when I get to work and have to deal with ppl who dont seem to listen:

Inner me:

• Ok I told you u need to prime! why the hell do you keep asking me....
  • Yes I got my training done for work like 2 days ago for work!
  • Dude its a stop light,  not speed up and nearly hit ppl light!
  • Brohoof 1

"I'm a Barbie girl in the Barbie world, Life in plastic, it's fantastic!" Someone was blasting it a few days ago and it's been stuck in my head again ever since. That and "Come on, Barbie, let's go party!"

Edited by StarlightNyars

I don’t say certain things aloud because there’s a good reason. Hence, I won’t say them allowed here. But profanity aside, I might have considered saying, “I wish I had a camp toilet for when the power goes out.” But on second thought, I think I did say that one out loud. Sorry.

I wanted to tell this lady in the restroom to not talk on her phone while in there because that makes me uncomfortable. I didn't know there was someone on the phone in there until I had already began going. Ugh. Nevertheless, I kept my mouth shut because there's no reason to start drama over such a thing... Even if I get one to stop (which is unlikely), there's nothing to stop another from just doing the same thing. Pick your battles. I spoke my mind a lot at my former job when coworkers did things that I found inconsiderate and annoying. It never changed anything and probably just made people hate me.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I wanted to admit something to my friend but chose not to due to how embarrassing it would have been for me to do so.

I did not shout at the office: "PLEASE LET ME OUT OF HERE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! THERE IS A WORLD OUT THERE TO FROLIC UPON"

On 2/15/2023 at 10:35 PM, Gaines said:

I haven't said anything today :sealed: Once the quiet kid, always the quiet kid, I guess :please:

But you have a lot of lovely things to say! D:

**Does a ponder** :ooh:

Welllllll let me think......
What have I not said out loud today? Meh.. if I say it, it'll sound too cheesy, so may as well just feel it, instead. :lookup:

6 hours ago, Princess Silky said:

But you have a lot of lovely things to say! D:

**Does a ponder** :ooh:

Welllllll let me think......
What have I not said out loud today? Meh.. if I say it, it'll sound too cheesy, so may as well just feel it, instead. :lookup:

Just don't say it to an eye doctor:sealed: