Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rock the Cashrara!🎶

TBD

(OOC)
Welcome to the battle of the songs concert!! Thank you for choosing RP section 2 fellow Role Players! Here is where all the music making begin! Are you ready to take the fame and glory to the top as a musician? Gather your band or partner, grub your pen,  and instruments! It’s time to rock out with love music!

17ED5579-2696-42FF-BD00-4AFCC43EABE0.thumb.webp.8c40b2486d5567555b724da711910c2a.webp

RULES: please READ!

This RP is partnered with this here 

Only members from this RP are allowed. If you’re not part of it please contact me we may make an exception.

Rara is hosting a music festival! Here everyone will write a love song  for their RP partners or to whomever they love outside of that. Or it can be something they love! After that, if anyone wishes,  we will generated into melodies and to be sang! After all, this a battle of songs! You shall submit your song to @Courageous Thunder Dash.

@Courageous Thunder Dash and @Props ValRoawill host this event. 

You enter here by replying, this is first come first serve.

This RP is only open for 16 MEMBERS. Once it reach 16 members, we are no longer accepting and you will need to go to RP section 1.

However, if you’re already in the other RP “ Maze of Friendship” RP, but wish to join here,  you would need to complete “Maze of Friendship” assignment first. So PLEASE contact me directly before I can let you in this one.

One last important thing; Thunder will accept any entries even if you don’t want to get involved with the RP here. Your submission will still be accepted.

Total of Members 

4/16

• Brohoof 1

• This topic was locked and unlocked

*Standing near the entrance Rara checked herself to see she if looks presentable yet welcoming. Waiting anxiously for 16 ambitious future song writers. This is not just battle of songs, it’s a place for ponies and ans all, to create something inspirational. This sorta reminds her of her favorite television show “Songland”. She’s excited to see what these musicians can come up with. So she waited patiently, waiting for the first pony or creature to greet.*

• Brohoof 2

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked

Reminder: Don’t forget to mention your partner as well to notify them. They need to join you on a journey together.

• Brohoof 1

47 minutes ago, Brony Number 42 said:

@Tao

Raven wanders over. "Um, can you put me and my new friend Nocturne Blue down for a spot? We want to do the maze first and this one after."

@Coloratura

"Sure thing! Hey Rara, we've got our first entry!" Thundy said smiling. 

• Brohoof 1

46 minutes ago, Thundy said:

@Coloratura

"Sure thing! Hey Rara, we've got our first entry!" Thundy said smiling. 

*smile spread quickly as she saw Raven with her deadpan expression appearing by. She look at Thundy excitedly*

1 hour ago, Brony Number 42 said:

@Tao

Raven wanders over. "Um, can you put me and my new friend Nocturne Blue down for a spot? We want to do the maze first and this one after."

Hello and welcome! And of course, you and you friend are the first to come here. Thundy here and I cannot wait to see what you two will come up with. Now don’t be shy, think of this like workshop- but with music! 

• Brohoof 1