Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming How to play Final Fantasy games you dont like without getting fat

SIgmaBETA

Mainly talking about FF1-FF6 games.

3 hours playtime saturday morning. Thats it. Do something else after that. This is also good to focus on your homework or job.

FF2 i like so i tend to put that in 4 or 5 hours category on saturday (only because i like FF2). But i know these games are like gambling so it takes forever to go through. Overall eating, sleeping right and exercise is important.

Also i know this video is kind of bullying, but its pretty honest to what these games will do to you if you play them too often. Think of it like playing with dry painting on the wall. You will eventually just go insane.

• The topic was locked

@SIgmaBETA

This looks like a personalized guide which fits better as a blog entry. The title might even come off as offensive not fully knowing the context, like if the game is a known cause of obesity, or worse. It is worth noting that we have a debate section where members can express their own opinions on offensive topics, but this topic seems to best fit a blog entry since it is structured like a guide.

Since a discussion about this media cannot commence, this thread has been locked.