Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Don't butter me up!

ButterCrust

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

I was looking through the discussion based on the series ending when twilight and the rest of the mane six grow old and take their life in new directions. Yes, I'm new to the fandom but I did slightly spoil it for myself. As I wasn't a fan of the overly plot-based as I prefer ones based on friendship lessons or just the girls day to day life with the elements.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I'm Buttercrust a nerdy and overly gluttonous pony here to chat, interact, and most importantly make friends. I became a fan when I was reaaally young and colorful animals just tweaked my senses to love and really foam at the mouth whenever they announced a marathon. But mlp was realized after I was born as I believe that I would've been a toddler so that would be when it really would kick off for me. While others might not consider me a fan since I'm young or have different preferences. Then that's fine, I'm not forcing anyone to like me, however I'll say this series helped me learn things. And bridle gossip was one of my go-to episodes due to it being about the way that other's look and how we shouldn't judge them. Do I think sometimes it's overly said? Yes but honestly I feel like it needs to be. 

I guess feel free to message me about the series or if you'd like to talk about a video game. Currently into some other 'kid' only series or just shows I remember from my childhood like monster high. Which also reached out to me in a way. Have a good day/night reader. Hope you enjoyed!

• Brohoof 8

5 minutes ago, They call me Loyalty said:

I did enjoy your introduction very much. And I am actually glad that you could take something valuable from the show. Welcome to the forums.

Thank you and it's likely always said. And I do wish that I corrected some of my grammar mistakes Q-Q either way, I'm sure I'll enjoy this forum just as much as I did with the first few seasons of the actual show. 

• Brohoof 3

Welcome to the forum Buttercrust! Nice introduction! Everypony is very nice and welcoming here.