Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do you like bagels? If so, do you put anything on them?

EpicEnergy

Oh yes do i ever love a good everything bagel with cream cheese X_X I could eat a bunch of them and go into a cream cheese bagel induced coma.

A really nice toasted bagel with lots of seeds on the top for texture, a quality cream cheese and bacon. 

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, EpicEnergy said:

I love bagels, especially when I put cream cheese on them. I usually get normal bagels by themselves, heat them up in a toaster, then put cream cheese on them and enjoy!

This is such a cute and cool question! I DO LOVE bagels. I'm from New York, so how could I not? And I'm VERY VERY boring. I just like it toasted with cream cheese :laugh:

1 hour ago, CocoCody said:

Oh yes do i ever love a good everything bagel with cream cheese X_X I could eat a bunch of them and go into a cream cheese bagel induced coma.

A really nice toasted bagel with lots of seeds on the top for texture, a quality cream cheese and bacon. 

WOOOOHOOOOO <3 <3 <3 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Princess Silky said:

This is such a cute and cool question! I DO LOVE bagels. I'm from New York, so how could I not? And I'm VERY VERY boring. I just like it toasted with cream cheese :laugh:

WOOOOHOOOOO <3 <3 <3 

Lol you gave me such a good chuckle and smile at that. At first I read that as "WOOOWOOOOO" like a train, all aboard the Cream Cheese Bagel Express! XD .. from new York!

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, CocoCody said:

Lol you gave me such a good chuckle and smile at that. At first I read that as "WOOOWOOOOO" like a train, all aboard the Cream Cheese Bagel Express! XD .. from new York!

See? You just get me too well :laugh:

• Brohoof 1

I love bagels. I have a running joke with my family about how much I love bagels. I usually have them with butter, but I also get them as breakfast sandwiches. It's a common food where I live.

Not really, it takes too much to eat especially when I’m always rushing out to work. But if I did have time to enjoy it, I like mine plain, cream cheese or smoked Salmon. 

I enjoy bagels and I will admit that I put way more cream cheese on them than I should. My favorite bagels are the cinnamon crunch bagels from Panera Bread.