Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Oi Bronies, Pegasisters, and the lot.

Crombie

Hey, I'm obviously new here, but not new to how forums work and such. Mostly because I've been jumping from art forum to art forum for about 4 years (activity dies or people just run out of advice and critiques for ya, and you have to go to new places to expand your knowledge you know. "A rolling stone gains no moss"?) If you're worried about me jumping somewhere else don't worry about it, I've been reading some of the posts and and stuff here for about a week, and I like what's on this forum from what I've seen. I'll try to stay on here for a while and make friends.

Anyway, briefing on self: I like to draw, I draw ponies a lot, I can also draw humans because that's what I was mostly doing for the past 4 years, well at least three of them. I got into ponies just a little bit before the ending of the first season. I also love playing video games.

If you know a good artist let me, know I'll be sure to look into whether or not I wanna keep up with them.

Pretty much anything else you'd like to know about me you can just ask. Aside from that, I'm off to the art section of this forum.

• Brohoof 1

Well, good to know nopony is going to need to show you the ropes :P I'm sure Chigens or someone else will be along to copypasta their intro songs at some point, so you'll have that shortly. Too lazy to do it myself right now~

Welcome to the board, and enjoy yourself :3

(edited)

Hai! Welcome to the forums! I hope you have fun and enjoy your stay here!

Did someone say intro song? I definitely dont have one of those...............

oops.

Edited by Kirby
  • Brohoof 1

Oh wow, this is the fastest welcoming I think I've received on a forum before. I'm guessing this place has far more activity than I thought.

Thanks for the welcoming, and I'll start myself a thread for what I draw. I hope you guys enjoy, as I get settled in.

Welcome!

However you must now hug these Ponies, or else the whole entire universe will be destroyed by them!

Posted Image