Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

March Art Contest - Visual Art / Illustration / Painting

Jeric

artbanner1.png

Art Contests are back! Visual Art contests will start every other month beginning March. In some months there may be a theme, and that may be a character, a general emotion, holiday, or prompt. For March the theme is

Relaxation. (Focus on a task, or activity, or anything that fits into this laid back chill theme). 

Requirements

The requirements are simple, it needs to center around a character or characters that fit within the established generations or media of My Little Pony. You can use any style or medium. You can use canon characters or original characters. All members of MLPF are eligible including staff as they are not involved in judging this contest. No AI Art will be accepted. 

Deadline

Submissions close 3/31/23. No extension on this as the next contest will open immediately after. Thread and submission form auto lock on April 1. 

Judging

Judging will be done without any awareness of who the artist is. No bias, cliques, friendships, or favoritism to get in the way. Hopefully the guest judges who are also fandom artists will be willing to show up for an AMA on the site, but no guarantees. 

Winners

If winner will be granted the Canterlot Artist Rank and Badge.  All entries will be eligible to receive an Art Achievement Bronze Badge. Future participation will count toward Silver and Gold Art Badges. 

Submit Here or you can use the top navigation menu to add a submission. 

Screen Shot 2023-02-28 at 5.27.18 PM.png

Best of luck to all entries. 

• Brohoof 1

• The topic was unpinned
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We have received five entries and I personally love all of them. I am not voting on this though so I don't have to make that difficult call. As I mentioned I will be creating a blind vote by a few fandom artists. Stay tuned for the announcement. 

• Brohoof 1