Hello, I'm Megalobronia

Megalobronia

(edited)

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

It started in late 2015 when I first discovered this video. I was rather surprised when I found out that the song was originally from a My Little Pony cartoon. I have heard of the franchise’s name before then and I initially dismissed it as some childish show targeted to girls, but after watching that and this video merous times, my curiosity got the best of me and I looked more into the characters on both the show’s wiki and TV Tropes. The first episodes I watched were Stare Master, Rarity Investigates, and Read It and Weep and I’ve pretty much been a fan since.

In addition to My Little Pony, I am also into Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Transformers, and Kirby 

I am referred to as Megalobronia on this site, FIMFiction, and Derpibooru; elsewhere, I go by Gametendo64 or NintendoGamerXD

I've actually been a My Little Pony Fan for years now, I just never joined this site until now.  Speaking of which, I actually joined February 11, but if I had known about this forum then, I would've posted here when I joined.

Edited by Megalobronia
  • Brohoof 5

• 2 weeks later...