Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

animation Your favorite anime intro?

SIgmaBETA

Gonna have to say this. Two reasons

1: Oasis is a great band

2: Apocalyptic themes, see the words surface just like you wake up to each day. So it reflect the massive amounts of people who talk each day, or i guess i identify as Snape from Prisoner of Azkaban movie when he says "Insufferable know it all" (not to be confused with thugs in power like Putin or Trump for example who reminds me more of Angelo Bronte from Red Dead Redemption 2)

But bottomline, its noise and thats why i like this alot

(edited)

I adore Lupin the 3rd Part 2's opening. Always have, probably always will. The song is classic, and you can tell that with how they keep on remixing it to this day. lol

Edited by Envy

Higurashi When They Cry - Kai. There are a lot of anime intros that I'm fond of, but this one has always stuck out to me. The intro from season 1 is also pretty good as well.

2 hours ago, Cash_In said:

Higurashi When They Cry - Kai. There are a lot of anime intros that I'm fond of, but this one has always stuck out to me. The intro from season 1 is also pretty good as well.

I cant watch that seriously due to one old parody of that

But i have huge issues with that anime, unlike Death Note where it has realistic drawings of horror. Somehow cartoon bubble eyes just feel like a joke, so i hated that show for that reason, just hard to take seriously. It would be like Barbie Dolls got a horror series, its just impossible to invest in without laughing

On 2023-03-10 at 2:15 AM, SIgmaBETA said:

I cant watch that seriously due to one old parody of that

But i have huge issues with that anime, unlike Death Note where it has realistic drawings of horror. Somehow cartoon bubble eyes just feel like a joke, so i hated that show for that reason, just hard to take seriously. It would be like Barbie Dolls got a horror series, its just impossible to invest in without laughing

First, that actually is a pretty funny parody. Anyways, I do kinda get what you're saying. It's a very cutesy artstyle, but I always saw it as a way of the show kind of telling you to expect the unexpected. That said, I did watch it not knowing it was a horror anime, so that probably helped.

• 7 months later...