Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What is your favorite shoe brand and what do you wear commonly?

Allen

What is your favorite shoe brand?  

10 users have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite shoe brand and what do you commonly wear? (You can select more than one shoe brand in this poll question.)

• Converse
    • Fila
    • New Balance
    • Nike
    • Nike Air Jordan
    • Puma
    • Reebok
    • Skechers
    • Vans
    • Other (specify what shoe brand are your favorite other than these provided on this poll question)
    • Adidas
    • Champion
  2. 2. Which one do you think is the most common shoe brand?

• Adidas
    • Champion
    • Converse
    • Fila
    • New Balance
    • Nike
    • Nike Air Jordan
    • Puma
    • Reebok
    • Skechers
    • Vans
    • Other (specify what shoe brand do you think it's the most common other than these provided on this poll question)

I would like to know what kind of shoe brand is your favorite and what do you commonly wear? I also like to know what do you think it's the most common shoe brand? I am very interested and enthusiastic in what shoe they wear, so I have a choice to wear the same shoe style as them.

I prominently wear Converse, most particularly during class days in education, or anywhere else. Optical White Converse Chuck Taylor All Star is being my favorite to wear, which is what I believe that more girls or women are wearing White Converse when they go to school or anywhere. On my weekly routines, I wear White Converse Low Top commonly on Mondays and Wednesdays, Black Converse Low Top often on Tuesdays, and White Converse High Top commonly on Thursdays and Fridays. One thing about me wearing White Converse that are made of canvas, I have to keep it white all the time like being new without any marks on it. I wear Vans for exercising, thinking that more people are used to wear Vans anywhere else. I sometimes wear Skechers for my own style reasons.

My favorite shoe brands:

1. Converse
  2. Skechers
  3. Vans

The most common shoe brand that I think of is Converse. Converse could be more common and popular than Vans. If you think that Vans is more common to you, then I'll consider wearing Vans but I only have 2 pairs of it: Sk8-Hi Black, and Sk8-Hi True White.

One thing about this, when any of you wear Converse (most commonly Chuck Taylor All Star, CT All Star Platform, CT All Star Move Platform, CT All Star Lugged, Run Star Hike, Run Star Motion on what style you choose; low top or high top regardless), then I love you more. :love:

Edited by Allen
It's weird why I can't change my own vote after I voted.
  • Brohoof 1

I wear work boots 95% of the time, even when not at work. When I need new ones I just get what fits good and what works. Brands constantly change their designs so I don't neccessarily get the same brand. People say Redwings are the best, but I had a pair that failed. The inside heal tore loose and that ruins them. I had a pair of Rockies for 5 years and they were great.

I have taken boots to a leather repair shop a couple times. That's cheaper than new boots. I have found that boots with the fewest seems are best because the seem is the weak point. 

In good weather I wear Walmart slip ons when I go for a walk. They are cheap and fit fine. I don't care about the fashion aspect.

• Brohoof 1

Administrator or moderator of MLP Forums, it's weird why I can't change my own vote after I voted on this poll? Can you fix this, so I can change my mind to change my own vote whenever I want to?

3 hours ago, Allen said:

Administrator or moderator of MLP Forums, it's weird why I can't change my own vote after I voted on this poll? Can you fix this, so I can change my mind to change my own vote whenever I want to?

Polls don’t allow for opinion changes. Not even my powers can change my vote in your poll (or my own vote).

• Brohoof 1

My favorite brand is a tie between Bass and Clarks.

There is one type of shoe I like to wear which I guess are called Chelsea Boots? They're decent as a work boot but also look nice enough for formal occasions. plus I've never been good at tying my shoes, and these slip right on!

Screenshot_20230310_070835_Chrome.thumb.jpg.24096b5c3e7a015f4a707946509c4f44.jpg

These are a tad different than what I have, but this is generally what I go for. Mine are a darker brown too.

Spoiler

I mostly wear two matching pairs I bought at a Bass store, which were on sale because they suffered enough during the Pandemic that they decided to sell through other retailers and online only.

One pair I wear to work and the other on days off, and the amount of wear is vastly different but I think has been a good demonstration of how durable they are, as I've been wearing them for 2 years.

I work a 4/10 schedule and the work lair is completely worn through. There are holes where the stitching has come undone at the base, they offer no support, and each morning the flayed leather on the inside is like rawhide for the first 15 minutes. Should've been replaced about 6 months ago.

My off day shoes maybe see 25% of the use the work pair does, and while they're definitely worn in, have held up well and are very comfortable.

• Brohoof 1

My favorite brand to wear in the summer and spring is Sketchers. My favorite brand to wear in the fall and winter is Ugg.

• Brohoof 1

I wear almost exclusively Vionics, ECCO, HOKA, and OOFOS (for slippers to wear in the house/shower). I can't wear other brands much because I need footwear that is more orthopedic. It's sad, but that's just the way it is.

• Brohoof 1

Nike. Seems like it's the only damn tennis show that fits.

Otherwise I'm in a sandal; all seasons of the year unless conditions are too extreme.

• Brohoof 1

I love this topic. I have a love affair with shoes. I have more shoes than my wives have had at any given time. 

I wear several brands but my go to brand is Dr. Martens (I’m not going to bore you all with all the styles I buy). I have worn them since the mid 90’s. Comfortable, rugged, and stylish.

Converse come next and generally fit with most of my casual wear. I wear a few different styles and colors. I do have a pair of Nike running shoes as well as a pair of Brooks Ghost. 

I’m already aware of the most successful shoe company, both in online and store sales, second hand purchases, as well as collectable market, and customs. Hint, it’s the second largest apparel company in the world. 

• Brohoof 1

I don't really wear any specific brand of shoes. I usually just buy specific types.

Most of my shoes are either stiletto heeled or block heeled with an average heel height of about 10cm. I do have some that are a little taller, but that's due to them being platform shoes. I do have some flat heeled shoes as well that are Mary Janes or Loafers. I usually wear a pair of flat heeled Mary Janes around the house while I'm doing the chores and stuff.

But yeah. I mostly wear high heeled sandals and court shoes. I have roughly the same amount of closed toe court shoes compared to peep toe ones. Also a lot of my heeled shoes are also Mary Janes. So I'm pretty much lawful girly when it comes to footwear. I also have about 4 different pairs of heeled boots. Only thing that stands out from my collection are a pair of work boots whenever I'm doing work out in the garden or any outdoor DIY work.

In total I have over 100 pairs of shoes. A girl can't have too many...Right? :coco:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

i don’t really wear specific name brand stuff, it’s just that i don’t find it all that appealing nor would i style it cutely. but i mainly wear the same converses i’ve had for a while, low platform mary janes or just basic flats 

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

I wear the same pair of vans I've had since I was 12.. so like 4 years now lol. My mom keeps trying to get me to pick new shoes but I just Do Not Care to. You'd think I would've outgrown them by now but they were actually huge on me when I first got them (I had to wear like three pairs of socks at a time for them to fit) and they ended up being perfect once I grew into them. I can't find a picture of them online but they're solid magenta on the front and checkered on the sides

Edited by nepeta
  • Brohoof 1

Bootsies! I have no idea why I love them so much. I remember years ago, there was this cheeky person online who said something to me and I retorted with "ooooh, I'm so scared, I'm shaking in my boots." And he was like "oh wow, you wear boots? You must be a fairy..."

No idea what it means but the visual of a fairy in boots is cute, so it just made me like bootsies even more D: 

• Brohoof 1

I'm that girl who likes sneakers and holds onto them for dear life <3 y ^ y but that is because other ones make my back and feet hurt lmao;
so, Adidas & Nike <3 yas
but i do wear boots, etc, just while going out or smth, to look fancier xD

• Brohoof 1