Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Activity book may reveal Mane 5’s (possibly soon to be new 6) core virtues similar if not outright Elements of Harmony

Steve Piranha

A new activity book reveals core virtues of the “mane” characters (including Misty, suggesting the  obvious Sixth Ranger trope)

1-Sunny is Hope 

2-Zipp is Courage

3-Silly Izzy is Creativity 

4-Hitch is Kindness 

5-Pippy is Confidence 

6-and Misty is Empathy 

https://www.equestriadaily.com/2023/03/mistys-element-of-harmony-possibly.html?m=1

what I find funny is half of them (at least, as I haven’t read Season 10 pony comics) are reused from G4. Hope was Hot Egyptian Poneh, no need to state Kindness is from, and Empathy I’m sure was officially mentioned as Sunset Shimmer’s

• Brohoof 1

I remember when Rarity was supposed to be Creativity lol

Also totally called Misty becoming part of the mane group in some way(I think everyone did lol)

3 hours ago, CloudMistDragon said:

I kind of already made a topic about this, heh heh. :P 

Oh, missed it because I didn’t expect such a broad G5 subject being in the ANG forum :huh:

3 hours ago, CloudMistDragon said:

We were actually already told the Mane 5's elements, the only new one is Misty's element. 

Now that you mention it, I kinda have vague memories of those. Maybe I didn’t care enough to remember because it may have been before MYM S1, where all doubts of FIM sequel to be put to rest :mlp_icwudt:

2 hours ago, Megas said:

I remember when Rarity was supposed to be Creativity lol

Assuming what I’ve mentioned about S10 comics, that would have been 4 G4 recycled virtues :D

• 1 month later...
On 2023-03-12 at 8:24 PM, CloudMistDragon said:

It was posted there on accident, I meant to post it here, sorry. ^_^

I just saw this and moved the topic! In the future, go ahead and report your own topic if you want it moved and a moderator will take care of it. :)