Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Type Bronies into 'Youtube'

Bendy

We seem to be hated by everyone, it seems.  All I've ever done is write fanfiction and look at art of ponies. I never hurt anyone. You just get dumb reactions from dumb normies complaining about bronies.  We bronies love cartoon ponies.

The average normie only likes football (at least where I am from) I have finer tastes. Such as Twilight Sparkle. I love me some Twilight Sparkle. I want to marry Twilight Sparkle. If that makes me a degenerate then so be it.

Edited by Bendy
  • Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

My search was less evil. I think it depends what you normally watch on YouTube. I get a lot of good Brony stuff when searching for "Bronies". Maybe it is because I subscribe to many old Brony channels.

• Brohoof 1

Adults being interested in children’s television is odd. It is out of the norm so of course most people will find bronies and pegasisters to be bizarre. The male variant fans, bronies, are seen as the most odd because they are fans of a children’s show for little girls ages 2-6. To not find that even a little bit strange by the outside looking in would be crazy. If you ask me, they are valid in thinking it’s peculiar. Do think adults being invested in children’s television is weird? It depends on the show. I will not get into that here, though.

The reason you will find a good chunk of content on YouTube making fun of fans of MLP is, again, because adults liking a children’s content is seen as odd by most. People liking out of the ordinary things = easy targets for teasing. You will find that furries are prone to this teasing as well. However, I am of the firm belief that these videos only do harm if you allow them to. Don’t get angry when you see videos like these because that’s what the uploader wants. You getting upset and commenting “you’re so mean!” only proves that, not only did you fall for the trolling, but you are seen as someone who can’t just walk away when that’s literally all you have to do.

I find MLP fan cringe compilations to be hilarious. Why? Because I can admit that there are some eccentric fans out there and some of what they do is, in fact, cringeworthy. I think this boils down to being able to take a joke. I am obsessed with anime but I have 0 issue with weeb cringe compilations because I can laugh at the fact that the fandom I am involved in has some crazy bastards. I have the right to be in the MLP fandom just as people have the right to make fun of me.

Once someone starts doxxing or executing violence on someone, that is a problem. But if it’s just videos and posts making fun of us, I would argue that that is 100% okay. If you disagree with those who hate on the fandom you’re in, that’s fine. All you have to do is walk away or click off of the video.

• Brohoof 1

People will do whatever gives their pathetic ego a boost. Youtube promotes it, encourages it, gives a payout for it. The worst of humanity is making the most money and that's only getting worse. Someone can laugh at these compilations, these videos demonizing a fanbase, but the ones making the videos will go after you eventually. Step out of line in their view even for a second and they will pounce on you. Fuck what other people think.

• Brohoof 1

Bronies have always been generally considered weird, although I think that society views them more negatively due to the focus on the smaller yet more noticeable dark side of the fandom.

It's whatever. People generally look at things and accept them at face value, so they don't really get it. I have been in this fandom long enough to the point where I've seen some rather interesting things surface, which would definitely raise a few eyebrows from people outside of the fandom. Hell, some of it has made me raise my eyebrows. The point is, people see things like that and automatically assumes that everyone is bad. You can't help that

Live your life how you want. You're not harming anyone, so enjoy what you enjoy. Some people might not understand it, but that's just how things are sometimes.