Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What place would a Technocracy have in the world beyond Equestria.

Jerry246

Because Equestria itself would never want to become one.

Technocracy is a form of government in which the decision-maker or makers are selected based on their expertise in a given area of responsibility, particularly with regard to scientific or technical knowledge. So what niche would it fill in the world of Equus and how would it be portrayed if such a place debuted either in the show or the comics? Would it be good or would it be evil?

• Brohoof 2

5 hours ago, Brony Number 42 said:

It would be a contrast to the magic based society of Equestria. I'm sure there would be good and evil people in it.

I could imagine Equestria would be wary of this kind of nation the possibility that despite being neutral for the most part, they still have the capacity to easily conquer Equestria if they wanted to or if someone with villainous intent took it over. Having to keep an eye on it incase it started getting ambitious ideas.

• Brohoof 1

Never heard of Technocracy before. But I think Equestria needed a different approach to the odd story book monarchy situation they were in anyways since it didn't end well (see what happened to G5, and also how Season 8 of FIM dealt with some situations)