Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any non human incarnations here?

Samuel L Changeling

I was just wondering if there were any on here that feel as if they were anything non human incarnated into human form on earth. 

Now, to clarify this IS NOT A RP  OR OC question or thread I am asking about real life here as in  you feel like you were a unicorn, dragon, etc reborn on earth. 

• Brohoof 1

Well- I always feel I’m used to be aquatic fish or mammals because I just love being in a water and being in a beach general. Just being near the sea makes me calm and content. I love jumping and swimming through these ocean waves. 

5 hours ago, TBD said:

Well- I always feel I’m used to be aquatic fish or mammals because I just love being in a water and being in a beach general. Just being near the sea makes me calm and content. I love jumping and swimming through these ocean waves. 

I feel the same with the woods. 

I don't believe in reincarnation. My inherited faith is the promise of eternity over a peaceful life. So, I've been doing that. Avoiding conflict. Never involving myself in the struggles of men over power, politics, race or sex. I had to make sacrifices. But I've learned since childhood that the love here is... well. Conditional and prone to fail.

Imagine the perfect consummation from all those qualities that could have never been conceived on this earth. Something there is no name for. That is what I met in my inspired dreams. The perfect answer. And since there is no such thing as need there. All I experienced was... well. I am being honest here when I say that nothing else can compare. And I've seen the manifestations of your imagination, and every other living thing. Let me tell you. You cannot begin to understand. Not even close. It is like a word that is impossible to pronounce. An answer to answer all questions. No, it is not what a creature of instinct would have imagined.

On the other hand. I've been also called a snake. But you know me, already. The internet is a perfect tool for anonymous exploitation. And what have I done? Nothing. Instead, I've lived my life with the promise of the only answer that can ever answer this recurring question. This is my immortal technique.

13 minutes ago, They call me Loyalty said:

I don't believe in reincarnation. My inherited faith is the promise of eternity over a peaceful life. So, I've been doing that. Avoiding conflict. Never involving myself in the struggles of men over power, politics, race or sex. I had to make sacrifices. But I've learned since childhood that the love here is... well. Conditional and prone to fail.

Imagine the perfect consummation from all those qualities that could have never been conceived on this earth. Something there is no name for. That is what I met in my inspired dreams. The perfect answer. And since there is no such thing as need there. All I experienced was... well. I am being honest here when I say that nothing else can compare. And I've seen the manifestations of your imagination, and every other living thing. Let me tell you. You cannot begin to understand. Not even close. It is like a word that is impossible to pronounce. An answer to answer all questions. No, it is not what a creature of instinct would have imagined.

On the other hand. I've been also called a snake. But you know me, already. The internet is a perfect tool for anonymous exploitation. And what have I done? Nothing. Instead, I've lived my life with the promise of the only answer that can ever answer this recurring question. This is my immortal technique.

Are you talking of the source energy or supreme energy aka what humans might believe in as "God" so to speak or no something different?

53 minutes ago, Star heart 777 said:

Are you talking of the source energy or supreme energy aka what humans might believe in as "God" so to speak or no something different?

I am talking about a coping mechanism to deal with the developmental problems my family suffers from. That is it. It is a mind trick to keep myself distracted from more serious problems that affect my behaviour, in such a way that I could put myself and my family at risk, due to the duress I experience as a result of this physical condition.

Edited by They call me Loyalty

29 minutes ago, They call me Loyalty said:

I am talking about a coping mechanism to deal with the developmental problems my family suffers from. That is it. It is a mind trick to keep myself distracted from more serious problems that affect my behaviour, in such a way that I could put myself and my family at risk, due to the duress I experience as a result of this physical condition.

I see, I wish I could help you to not need that but unfortunately I'm not Twilight I don't have magic cure all spell... 

Moments ago, Star heart 777 said:

I see, I wish I could help you to not need that but unfortunately I'm not Twilight I don't have magic cure all spell... 

Don't worry. I have a clean up crew. I make a mess, and they clean it for me. Don't forget to leave the floor squeaky clean, alright?

Sorry. Also, this is a common practice among different belief systems. Sometimes out of necessity, and sometimes out of sheer boredom. There are people that will go so far as to manipulate dangerous animals like snakes in churches. They sometimes get bitten and often die, or lose a couple of fingers. So, whatever is the purpose behind this belief of yours. Try not to take it too far.

1 hour ago, They call me Loyalty said:

Don't worry. I have a clean up crew. I make a mess, and they clean it for me. Don't forget to leave the floor squeaky clean, alright?

Sorry. Also, this is a common practice among different belief systems. Sometimes out of necessity, and sometimes out of sheer boredom. There are people that will go so far as to manipulate dangerous animals like snakes in churches. They sometimes get bitten and often die, or lose a couple of fingers. So, whatever is the purpose behind this belief of yours. Try not to take it too far.

I could go rant about churches and their issues enough to fill pages worth of forums.

As for them getting bitten by snakes or other dangerous animals all I can say stupid amateurs don't understand what they're doing. And even if you do  because you do know what you are doing  because you are true master and know how to handle the poison, snakes or other dangerous animals etc you shouldn't  tempt fate. 

Play with fire sooner or later you get burned.

Respect the snake if you want the snake to respect you. 

50 minutes ago, Star heart 777 said:

I could go rant about churches and their issues enough to fill pages worth of forums.

As for them getting bitten by snakes or other dangerous animals all I can say stupid amateurs don't understand what they're doing. And even if you do  because you do know what you are doing  because you are true master and know how to handle the poison, snakes or other dangerous animals etc you shouldn't  tempt fate. 

Play with fire sooner or later you get burned.

Respect the snake if you want the snake to respect you. 

There is a factor related to education or a lack thereof. Superstition, tradition and even mental health. Sometimes people taking ideology too literal.

But there is still a psychological utility to ideology. It can give you hope. It can even offer descipline. A common purpose. But like with every other tool. It can be used for the wrong purposes. And these practices take it too far. Also, there are adults with families involved. So, perhaps they are doing this to give their lives a semblance of direction. Like "What else are gonna do, now?". "Of course we gotta piss-off the snakes".

I know some of them milk the poison before snake-handling, so it is almost certain that they do not entirely believe in their own faith that much. Which shows a bit a common sense, at least.

But there are various forms of religious practices. Some honest. And some like these. Used for skewed purposes where ideology is twisted or comercialized. Going so far as to use it for illegal activities, like money laundering and worse.

Also, respect is a good start when dealing with animals in general. Or better yet. Stay away. But some people do not learn. You could attribute this to our own animal nature, too.

11 hours ago, Star heart 777 said:

I was just wondering if there were any on here that feel as if they were anything non human incarnated into human form on earth. 

Now, to clarify this IS NOT A RP  OR OC question or thread I am asking about real life here as in  you feel like you were a unicorn, dragon, etc reborn on earth. 

...I'm a wolf therian. Does that count?

25 minutes ago, Rebel the Wolfgirl said:

...I'm a wolf therian. Does that count?

That depends on the nature of how you see it and what you believe I would say.

Only you can really know yourself and how you choose to define yourself. 

I would classify myself unicorn and other kin btw if anyone here was wondering. 

I feel like I would be the first incarnation in my cycle of “incarnations” since I don’t feel I was anything before this life time.

If reincarnation exists, I am inclined that all of your experiences in your life get condensed down into a single drop for the next life. In between lives is a period Metempsychosis, where the soul regenerates in the space between lives, until it is born again, with the institution from the previous life.