Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The ChatGPT thread

Silly Druid

Hello all, this thread is meant for sharing and discussing content generated by the revolutionary AI, ChatGPT.

Let's start with something to celebrate the Starlight Glimmer day. Normally ChatGPT tries to be positive about everything, but with the right prompt you can twist it a little...

In a land far beyond our reach,
Where magic flows and ponies teach,
There lived a mare, so bold and bright,
Her name was Starlight Glimmer, a shining light.

She studied hard, she worked with zeal,
Her magic strong, her heart so real,
She loved her friends, she fought for right,
Her future looked as bright as light.

But as the days went by, she grew,
Her mind expanded, her knowledge too,
She thought she knew just what was best,
And soon her friends became distressed.

Her ego swelled, her power grew,
Her friends, they feared what she might do,
And in her quest for utopia,
She lost her way, and her heart grew colder.

But then one day, a spark of hope,
A chance to learn, to find new scope,
And Starlight Glimmer realized,
That friendship was what truly mattered, and not power or pride.

And so she made amends and turned,
Her friends, they welcomed her, they learned,
That even those who've lost their way,
Can find redemption, and start anew each day.

So let us remember Starlight's tale,
And strive for friendship, never to fail,
For even in the darkest hour,
Love and compassion hold great power.

But wait! What's this? An unexpected twist!
Starlight Glimmer, with a sly little grin,
Reveals a secret, that we didn't know within.

For all this time, she had a plan,
To conquer all, and rule Equestria's land,
Her redemption just a clever ploy,
To gain the trust, of all her pony toys.

And now she stands, atop her throne,
Her friends now foes, her power shown,
The mare we thought we knew so well,
Turned out to be the greatest villain, a tale to tell.

So be careful who you trust and love,
For even the brightest stars above,
Can hide a darkness deep within,
And lead you down a path of sin.

• Brohoof 1

I love how you've mastered the art of ChatGPT, so that its responses are less technical and more whimsical and poetic. This is all I'm getting so far. But I shall take your advice in learning more for more creative responses. :ooh:

image.png

• Brohoof 1

15 minutes ago, Silly Druid said:

Hello all, this thread is meant for sharing and discussing content generated by the revolutionary AI, ChatGPT.

Let's start with something to celebrate the Starlight Glimmer day. Normally ChatGPT tries to be positive about everything, but with the right prompt you can twist it a little...

yess I like this! i honestly didn't know it was Starlight Glimmer Day

• Brohoof 1

28 minutes ago, Silly Druid said:

Certainly, here is a positive ending to the story:

"But then Starlight realized,

Her true destiny had yet to be realized,

To be a beacon of hope and light,

And lead her friends into a future bright.

She gathered her strength, and with a renewed heart,

She vowed to make a brand new start,

To mend the friendships she had broken,

And show her love with each word spoken.

With humility and grace, she made her amends,

And soon her friendships began to mend,

She learned to listen and to compromise,

And saw the world through others' eyes.

And as the years went by, she grew in love,

Her heart shone bright, like the stars above,

And all who knew her were touched by her grace,

And the joy that shone from her smiling face.

So let us remember Starlight's tale,

And strive for friendship, never to fail,

For even in the darkest hour,

Love and compassion hold great power.

And while Starlight's story may have had its twists,

She proved that with hard work and persistence,

Even those who seem beyond redemption,

Can find a way to their own salvation.

So let us remember, as we go on our way,

To be kind and compassionate every day,

For in the end, it's the love we give and receive,

That truly makes life worth living."

@Silly Druid

This thread has been moved to the Forum Lounge due to its silly/random nature, though ChatGPT can be used for serious things, General Discussion would be used when talking about AI (ChatGPT and other AI) in general.

• Brohoof 2

Here's an alliteration poem, it's interesting that ChatGPT put a pony in it:

In a field of ferns and flowers,
Fluttering butterflies in flocks,
Buzzing bees with busy powers,
Alliterate the air with talk.

A prancing pony paws the ground,
Proudly pounding with each stride,
A happy hound howls profound,
Harmonizing with the countryside.

The shimmering sun slowly sets,
Sizzling, scorching the sky with gold,
As silvery stars start to step,
Stirring stories, secrets untold.

In this world of wonder and whimsy,
Where words weave wonders wide,
Alliterations add an artistry,
A playful prose that can't be denied.

ChatGPT can also write episode scripts! Here's one idea that I had, it didn't turn out exactly as I imagined it, but it's interesting nonetheless.

Title: Gabby's Reign

Fade in:

EXT. GRIFFONSTONE – DAY

The Cutie Mark Crusaders - Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo - are exploring the ruins of Griffonstone. They're looking for artifacts to add to their collection. Suddenly, they hear a loud noise coming from the castle.

APPLE BLOOM: What was that?

SWEETIE BELLE: I don't know, but it sounds like it's coming from the castle.

SCOOTALOO: Let's go check it out!

The Crusaders rush towards the castle. When they arrive, they see Gabby, the energetic and enthusiastic Griffon they met on a previous adventure, standing on top of the castle.

GABBY: Hey, guys! Check it out! I'm the queen of Griffonstone!

APPLE BLOOM: What? How did that happen?

GABBY: It's a long story, but the important thing is that I need your help. Griffonstone is in bad shape, and I want to restore it to its former glory.

SWEETIE BELLE: We're always up for a good adventure! What can we do to help?

GABBY: Well, first, we need to find some gems. They're essential to the Griffon culture, and we're running low.

SCOOTALOO: Gems, huh? We can find those!

The Crusaders set off on their quest, determined to help their friend.

CUT TO:

EXT. GRIFFONSTONE MINES – DAY

The Crusaders enter the mines, searching for gems. They find a few, but they're not enough to restore Griffonstone.

APPLE BLOOM: We need to find more!

SWEETIE BELLE: But where do we look?

SCOOTALOO: Maybe we should ask some of the Griffons.

The Crusaders approach a group of Griffons working in the mines.

APPLE BLOOM: Excuse us, but do you know where we can find more gems?

GRIFFON 1: (gruffly) Why do you need them?

GRIFFON 2: Yeah, what's in it for us?

GABBY: (arriving) Hey, guys! These are my friends. They're helping me restore Griffonstone.

GRIFFON 1: (surprised) Gabby, you're the queen now?

GRIFFON 2: (impressed) That's pretty cool.

GABBY: (smiling) Yeah, it's been a wild ride. But we still need those gems. Can you help us out?

The Griffons look at each other, then nod.

GRIFFON 1: We know where to find some. Follow us.

The Griffons lead the Crusaders to a hidden cave, where they find a large cache of gems.

SWEETIE BELLE: Wow! There are so many!

SCOOTALOO: This should be enough to help restore Griffonstone!

APPLE BLOOM: Let's get them back to Gabby.

CUT TO:

EXT. GRIFFONSTONE CASTLE – DAY

The Crusaders return to the castle with the gems. Gabby is waiting for them, along with a group of Griffons.

GABBY: (excitedly) You found them! This is amazing!

GRIFFON 3: (impressed) You really are the queen.

GABBY: (humbly) I couldn't have done it without my friends.

The Crusaders and Griffons work together to restore Griffonstone. They clean up the streets, repair buildings, and plant gardens. With the help of her friends

and subjects, Gabby's dream of restoring Griffonstone to its former glory becomes a reality. As the sun sets on their hard work, the Griffons gather in the town square to celebrate their queen and the newfound beauty of their home.

GABBY: (standing on a raised platform) Thank you, everypony, for your hard work and dedication to Griffonstone. Together, we have restored our home to its former glory. And I couldn't have done it without the help of my friends, the Cutie Mark Crusaders. (gestures to the Crusaders)

The Griffons cheer and applaud the Crusaders, who blush with pride.

APPLE BLOOM: (smiling) It was our pleasure to help, Gabby.

SWEETIE BELLE: (grinning) And we got some pretty cool artifacts for our collection too!

SCOOTALOO: (laughs) Yeah, it was a win-win situation.

GABBY: (smiling) And to show my appreciation, I would like to present each of you with a medal of honor. (takes out three medals from a pouch and places them around the Crusaders' necks)

The Crusaders beam with pride as they look down at their medals.

GABBY: (continuing) And as your queen, I promise to lead Griffonstone with the same energy and enthusiasm that my friends showed in helping us. (raises her wings) Long live Griffonstone!

The Griffons cheer and flap their wings in excitement. The Crusaders join in, their hearts filled with pride and joy.

CUT TO:

EXT. GRIFFONSTONE – NIGHT

The Crusaders are preparing to leave Griffonstone, ready to head back home to Ponyville.

APPLE BLOOM: (sighing) I can't believe it's over already.

SWEETIE BELLE: (smiling) But we made some new friends and helped restore a kingdom! That's pretty awesome!

SCOOTALOO: (nodding) And who knows, maybe we'll come back someday.

GABBY: (approaching) Hey, guys! Where are you off to?

APPLE BLOOM: (smiling) We're heading back home. But we'll always remember our adventure in Griffonstone.

GABBY: (smiling) And we'll always remember the Cutie Mark Crusaders, the ponies who helped restore our home. Safe travels, my friends.

The Crusaders and Gabby share a group hug, then say their goodbyes. As they leave Griffonstone, they look back at the kingdom, now restored to its former glory, with a sense of pride and satisfaction.

FADE OUT.

• 1 month later...

Oh interesting I didn't know it could generate scripts, but I shouldn't be surprised.

For fun I asked it to create a script of an igloo pony living in the world of Equestria from FiM and this is what it came up with from that fairly generic prompt:

Title: "Frozen Dreams: The Igloo Pony"

INT. PONYVILLE - DAY

Ponyville is covered in a thick blanket of snow. The camera zooms in on an IGLOO PONY named ICY, a white-coated pony with a vibrant blue mane and tail. Icy stands outside her igloo, shivering in the cold.

INT. ICY'S IGLOO - LIVING ROOM - DAY

Icy is huddled near the fireplace, warming herself. Her pet owl, FROSTY, sits perched on a nearby branch.

ICY (sighs) I wish I could join my friends in Ponyville, but my icy coat and freezing home make it impossible.

Frosty flies closer to Icy, hooting softly.

ICY (frowning) You're right, Frosty. Maybe I should find a way to embrace my uniqueness.

EXT. PONYVILLE - DAY

Icy steps outside her igloo, determined. She walks through the snowy landscape, meeting various ponies along the way.

EXT. PONYVILLE - MARKETPLACE - DAY

Icy approaches a STALLION selling winter accessories.

STALLION (cheerful) Welcome, miss! Can I interest you in some cozy scarves and earmuffs?

ICY (smiling) Actually, I was wondering if you have anything... ice-themed?

STALLION (pondering) Hmm, let me check... Ah! I have these beautiful snowflake accessories. Perfect for an ice-loving pony like yourself.

Icy's eyes light up as she examines the snowflake accessories.

INT. ICY'S IGLOO - BEDROOM - DAY

Icy stands in front of a mirror, wearing her new snowflake accessories. She looks at her reflection, confident and proud.

ICY (to herself) I'm an Igloo Pony, and I'll embrace it!

EXT. PONYVILLE - ICE SKATING RINK - DAY

Icy gracefully glides across the ice, showcasing her ice-themed accessories. Ponies around her admire her unique style.

EXT. PONYVILLE - TOWN SQUARE - DAY

A crowd gathers around Icy as she creates an intricate ice sculpture with her magic. Ponies watch in awe, inspired by her talent.

EXT. PONYVILLE - ICY'S IGLOO - DAY

Icy's igloo is now beautifully decorated with ice sculptures and snowflake motifs. Inside, Icy hosts a gathering with her friends.

ICY (smiling) Thank you all for being here. Today, I learned to embrace my uniqueness and share my frozen dreams with all of you.

As the party goes on, a fierce blizzard suddenly hits Ponyville. The wind howls, and snow piles up high. Ponies start panicking, wondering how to survive the storm.

PONY 1 (frightened) We need to find shelter! But where?

PONY 2 (worried) The storm is getting worse! We won't make it!

Icy knows that her igloo is the only safe place for them.

ICY (determined) Follow me, everyone! My igloo can keep us all warm and safe!

PONIES (relieved) Thank you, Icy! Lead the way!

Icy and her friends battle the storm, making their way to her igloo. They finally reach it, exhausted but grateful.

INT. ICY'S IGLOO - LIVING ROOM - DAY

Ponies are gathered inside Icy's igloo, huddled together for warmth. Icy tends to their needs, offering blankets and hot cocoa.

EXT. ICY'S IGLOO - LATER - NIGHT

The storm rages on outside, but inside the igloo, the atmosphere is cozy and comforting. Icy and her friends sit together, sharing stories and laughter.

PONY 3
(grateful)
Icy, we can't thank you enough for opening your home to us. You truly saved us from the storm.

ICY
(humble)
It's the least I could do. Friendship means helping each other, especially in times of need.

FROSTY, Icy's pet owl, perches nearby, hooting softly.

EXT. ICY'S IGLOO - MORNING

The storm has finally subsided, leaving behind a beautiful winter landscape. The sun shines upon Ponyville, casting a warm glow on Icy's igloo.

INT. ICY'S IGLOO - LIVING ROOM - MORNING

Icy's friends begin to stir, stretching and yawning.

PONY 4
(amazed)
Look outside! It's like a winter wonderland!

PONY 5
(excited)
Icy, your igloo fits perfectly in this snowy paradise.

ICY
(smiling)
Yes, it does. And it's not just my home anymore; it's a place of refuge and friendship.

They gather their things and prepare to leave.

PONY 6
(grateful)
Thank you, Icy, for being there when we needed you the most.

ICY
(sincerely)
Thank you all for reminding me of the power of friendship. Remember, my igloo is always open to you.

They bid farewell, stepping outside into the crisp morning air.

EXT. PONYVILLE - DAY

Icy stands outside her igloo, watching her friends head back to Ponyville.

ICY
(to herself)
I may be different, but I have the warmth of friendship in my heart. And that's what truly matters.

Frosty lands on Icy's shoulder, and together, they turn to go inside the igloo.

FADE OUT.

The end.

Now, I did have to ask it to add conflict (since the original output was too short) but I had no idea what it would consider conflict as. It decided bad weather would be just that!

She sounds like a unicorn also, and what is an "icy coat?" Is she made of ice or something? :sealed:

Well I'm glad she let others stay in her igloo while the storm went by. Also, Frosty the Owl? :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Silly Druid said:

@Trot Shuffle That must be a pretty fancy igloo, if it has a living room...

Yeah! just like in Club Penguin. It probably seems small on the outside but you step inside and it's a whole world of its own :eager:

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Trot Shuffle said:

Yeah! just like in Club Penguin. It probably seems small on the outside but you step inside and it's a whole world of its own :eager:

It's a TARDIS!

Hello, everypony!

Just a quick information - the thread is moved to Computer Assisted Creations due to its theme being much more fitting to be here. Please enjoy posting amazing content here, I had a blast reading through what was done so far <3 

On 2023-05-15 at 8:29 AM, Trot Shuffle said:

Oh interesting I didn't know it could generate scripts, but I shouldn't be surprised.

For fun I asked it to create a script of an igloo pony living in the world of Equestria from FiM and this is what it came up with from that fairly generic prompt:

Now, I did have to ask it to add conflict (since the original output was too short) but I had no idea what it would consider conflict as. It decided bad weather would be just that!

She sounds like a unicorn also, and what is an "icy coat?" Is she made of ice or something? :sealed:

Well I'm glad she let others stay in her igloo while the storm went by. Also, Frosty the Owl? :fluttershy:

IglooShy is spreading! :laugh:

Prompt: Write a poem about My Little Pony characters, where every line starts with a different letter of the alphabet

Applejack, a farmer true and brave,
Boldly tending crops from dusk to dawn.
Celestia, a regal ruler we crave,
Delighting all with her radiant dawn.

Equestria, a land of magic and might,
Fluttering wings of friendship's delight.
Gallant Rainbow Dash, soaring through the sky,
Harnessing the wind with an eager eye.

Icy glare from Queen Chrysalis's gaze,
Journeys embarked by the daring Twilight.
Kindness blooms in Fluttershy's gentle ways,
Loyalty embodied in the loyal Spike.

Moonlit nights where Luna guides our dreams,
Nurturing harmony, her ethereal gleam.
Optimism beams from Pinkie Pie's smile,
Playful spirit that goes the extra mile.

Quills and parchment fill the library shelves,
Rainbow-maned Rarity designs with grace.
Spike, the little dragon, always to himself,
Tirelessly assists, the heart in the right place.

Unicorns like Rarity, skilled and refined,
Venture together, friendships intertwined.
Wise Zecora, with wisdom deep and wise,
Xenial welcome from her humble sties.

Yearning for harmony, they take a stand,
Zealous defenders of friendship's command.

There are some interesting things here. Apparently Spike is the embodiment of loyalty, so he truly is the new Rainbow Dash. Also, "Rainbow-maned Rarity".

• Brohoof 1

Oh that's neat! Cool little poem especially with it starting on different letters of the alphabet :fluttershy:

16 minutes ago, Silly Druid said:

Apparently Spike is the embodiment of loyalty, so he truly is the new Rainbow Dash. Also, "Rainbow-maned Rarity".

No idea on the rainbow-maned Rarity, but it's probably the latest fashion craze :darling:

• Brohoof 1

Ok! If you love The Office and MLP then you'll love this one.

My prompt: Can you make an episode of The Office (US) with only canon characters from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic? Please replace all settings and locations with those from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic too.

I also asked it to add more awkward interactions

Spoiler

Title: "The Mane Office"

INT. PONYVILLE OFFICE - DAY

The office is bustling with PONY employees, each with their own quirks and personalities. Enter TWILIGHT SPARKLE, a diligent and organized unicorn, as she addresses the camera with a friendly smile.

TWILIGHT SPARKLE (into the camera) Welcome to the Mane Office! Where friendship and paperwork go hoof in hoof!

INT. TWILIGHT'S OFFICE - DAY

Twilight sits behind her desk, organizing stacks of documents while her assistant, SPIKE, a small baby dragon, scrolls through emails on a computer.

SPIKE (reading) "Memo from Princess Celestia: Friendship report due tomorrow. Please don't forget!"

Twilight looks worried but determined.

TWILIGHT SPARKLE Oh no! I can't let Princess Celestia down. I need to finish my report and make sure everypony is working efficiently.

INT. BULLPEN - DAY

Rainbow Dash, a fast and confident Pegasus pony, zooms around the office, completing tasks with lightning speed. Rarity, a fashionable and detail-oriented unicorn, meticulously organizes supplies. Fluttershy, a shy and nurturing Pegasus, gently waters the plants, humming a soothing melody.

INT. CONFERENCE ROOM - DAY

Pinkie Pie, an energetic and unpredictable Earth pony, bounces into the conference room, followed by Applejack, a hardworking and honest Earth pony. They join their colleagues as Twilight stands at the front, ready to address the team.

TWILIGHT SPARKLE Okay, everypony, gather round! We have a crucial report to finish, and I need your help.

Rainbow Dash hovers in the air, showing off her enthusiasm.

RAINBOW DASH You got it, Twi! We'll get this report done in no time!

Twilight assigns various tasks to each pony, including data analysis, research, and creative brainstorming.

INT. KITCHEN - DAY

Applejack and Pinkie Pie are in the kitchen, discussing office gossip while making coffee. Applejack sips her cup and sighs.

APPLEJACK Ya know, Pinkie, I reckon there's somethin' fishy going on with Discord and his pranks.

Pinkie Pie pops up next to Applejack, eyes wide with curiosity.

PINKIE PIE Ooh, I love a good mystery! Let's investigate during lunch break!

They exchange mischievous grins before returning to work.

INT. TWILIGHT'S OFFICE - DAY

Spike bursts into Twilight's office, holding a stack of freshly printed reports.

SPIKE Twilight, the reports are ready! And I've proofread them at least twenty times.

Twilight takes the reports, glancing through them and nodding with satisfaction.

TWILIGHT SPARKLE Great job, Spike! Now, let's get these reports to Princess Celestia.

INT. PRINCESS CELESTIA'S OFFICE - DAY

Twilight and Spike enter Princess Celestia's royal office. Princess Celestia, an elegant and wise alicorn, looks up from her desk, greeting them warmly.

PRINCESS CELESTIA Twilight, Spike, thank you for delivering the friendship reports. I'm proud of the work you and your team have done.

TWILIGHT SPARKLE Thank you, Princess. The Mane Office always strives to make Ponyville a better place through friendship and productivity.

Princess Celestia smiles, nodding in approval.

PRINCESS CELESTIA Keep up the great work, Twilight. Friendship truly is magical.

They share a meaningful moment before Twilight and Spike exit the office.

INT. BULLPEN - DAY

The entire team gathers in the bullpen, proud and accomplished.

TWILIGHT SPARKLE Everypony, I couldn't have done it without your hard work and dedication. You've proven that the Mane Office is the best office in all of Equestria!

The ponies cheer and congratulate each other, basking in their success and the power of friendship.

INT. BREAK ROOM - LUNCHTIME

The ponies sit around a table, munching on hay sandwiches and carrot sticks. Pinkie Pie can't contain her curiosity and leans in towards Applejack.

PINKIE PIE (low whisper) So, Applejack, where do you think Discord hides all his pranking supplies? The filing cabinets? Under his desk?

Applejack chews thoughtfully, trying to come up with an answer.

APPLEJACK (confused) Honestly, Pinkie, I reckon he's got a secret stash somewhere in the break room fridge. That ol' mischievous spirit loves a cold prank!

Pinkie Pie gasps dramatically, eyes widening.

PINKIE PIE We must investigate immediately! I've got a feeling about the ranch dressing. It's always up to something!

They share a conspiratorial grin and quickly finish their lunches.

INT. TWILIGHT'S OFFICE - LATER

Twilight is engrossed in her work when Fluttershy timidly knocks on her door.

FLUTTERSHY (softly) Um, Twilight, I finished watering the plants, but one of them started talking to me... It said it wants a bigger pot.

Twilight blinks in surprise, glancing at the potted plant next to Fluttershy.

TWILIGHT SPARKLE (startled) A talking plant? Are you sure, Fluttershy?

FLUTTERSHY (nervously) Yes, I'm positive. It even thanked me for the water.

Twilight and Fluttershy exchange a puzzled look before bursting into giggles.

INT. BULLPEN - AFTERNOON

Rainbow Dash rushes past Rarity's desk, accidentally knocking over a pile of papers. Rarity glares playfully at her.

RARITY (teasingly) Rainbow Dash, I must say, your speed is unmatched. Although, it would be appreciated if you could slow down just a tad to prevent another "Paper Tornado Incident."

Rainbow Dash grins sheepishly, scratching the back of her head.

RAINBOW DASH (sincerely) Sorry, Rarity. I'll try to keep the wind to a minimum.

The ponies chuckle and return to their tasks, enjoying the lighthearted banter.

FADE OUT.

The Mane Office!!! :sunbutt: id rearrange a few scenes but overall funny! I want it to be real now!

• Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...
On 2023-05-17 at 7:04 PM, Trot Shuffle said:

My prompt: Can you make an episode of The Office (US) with only canon characters from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic? Please replace all settings and locations with those from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic too.

I decided to try this myself, here is what it got me:

Spoiler

Title: The Hoofice

INT. PONYVILLE TOWN HALL - DAY

The camera follows Rarity as she walks through the office, greeting her fellow employees. Fluttershy is watering the plants, Pinkie Pie is setting up a party for someone’s birthday, Rainbow Dash is napping at her desk, and Twilight Sparkle is organizing files.

Rarity: Good morning, everypony! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend.

Fluttershy: softly Good morning, Rarity.

Pinkie Pie: excitedly Yeah, it's party time!

Rainbow Dash: yawning Ugh, can somepony turn down the lights?

Twilight Sparkle: busy organizing Morning, Rarity. I’ve got a lot of paperwork to sort through today.

Rarity: Well, we all have our tasks to do. Speaking of which, have any of you seen Spike? I need him to send out a few shipments of my latest creations.

INT. SUGARCUBE CORNER - DAY

Spike is working at the front desk, talking to a delivery pony. Applejack walks in with a purpose.

Spike: Ah, morning, Applejack. How can I help?

Applejack: I’m here to pick up the order for Sweet Apple Acres. We’re running low on baking supplies.

Spike: Sure thing, Applejack. Just let me grab it for you.

INT. PONYVILLE TOWN HALL - DAY

Back at the office, Rarity is talking to Twilight Sparkle.

Rarity: Twilight, did you speak with Celestia about setting up a partnership for our new fabric line?

Twilight Sparkle: Yes, I did. She’s interested in the proposal and wants to meet with us next week to discuss it further.

Rarity: Fantastic! This could be a game-changer for Carousel Boutique.

INT. THE EVERFREE FOREST - DAY

Outside, Big Macintosh is trying to start a campfire for a company picnic. Discord, a mischievous spirit, is causing chaos by constantly changing the weather.

Big Macintosh: trying to light the fire Eeyup, just a little more kindling and we’ll have a fire going in no time.

Discord: appearing out of thin air Oh, I wouldn’t count on that, Big Macintosh! snaps fingers and it starts raining

Big Macintosh: sighs Can’t a pony have a peaceful picnic in the woods?

INT. PONYVILLE TOWN HALL - LATER

The employees are all gathered in the break room for a meeting, hosted by their boss, Princess Celestia.

Celestia: Good morning, everypony! I have some exciting news. The Ponyville Town Hall has been chosen to host the prestigious Equestria Council Meeting next month. I expect everyone to be on their best behavior and to represent our office with the utmost professionalism.

The employees all cheer and congratulate each other, except for Discord, who is hiding in the corner, trying to prank them.

Celestia: And Rarity, Twilight, I need you both to start preparations for the event right away.

Rarity and Twilight nod eagerly.

Celestia: Now, let’s get back to work and make this the best Equestria Council Meeting yet!

The employees disperse, back to their various tasks, as the camera zooms out, showing the bustling office in all its colorful glory

FADE OUT.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

GPT-4 wrote the following, based on my prompt: "Write a surreal, dreamlike and esoteric poem about the unseen mysteries underpinning the magic of Equestria."

In Equestria's heart, where shadows dance with light,
A realm of whispered secrets, under the moon's gentle night.
Stars speak in riddles, in a sky so vast and deep,
Where dreams weave through the cosmos, in a never-ending sweep.

Mystic rivers flow, with waters of liquid time,
Carrying tales untold, in a melody so sublime.
Forests hum ancient songs, trees sway in a silent choir,
Each leaf a note in the symphony of nature's tireless lyre.

Unseen spirits glide, on wings of gossamer dreams,
Painting the world in hues of magic, or so it seems.
In every meadow's breath, in every flower's bloom,
Lies a piece of Equestria's heart, a fragment of its womb.

Through the mists of enigma, where reality blurs and bends,
Lies the essence of magic, where beginning meets the end.
In this land of wonder, where the unseen mysteries play,
Equestria's magic thrives, in a dance of night and day.

• Leaves 2

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

If you don't know how to name your OC, you can ask ChatGPT for ideas:

image.thumb.png.65b1f88d097583f8a123da605ca6f9b8.png

Some of these look like ship names though, "Starlight Sparkle" and "Sparkle Shimmer" for example.

Edited by Silly Druid