Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rate the above posters Username!

Klopp

I had the idea of this thread earlier today while stressing work and smothering unhappiness by thinking about ponies (And of course, you guys :3). I have decided that I am obligated to make this thread, because I have what is arguably the most infamous username on these forums.

Rules:

1. Rate the above posters Username whenever you post in this thread.

2. Any mention of "Clopping" when referng to my Username is welcomed with open arms, as I find it to be quite ironically hilarious.

3. Anypony who posts in this thread without rating the above posters Username, shall be smited with the force of 16 loving tolerances.

4. Have fun :)

• Brohoof 1

Looks like I get to choose the grading scale, then...

I give your username a 4/5 because I find it also ironically hilarious, but I will admit to having a minor bias against words normally spelled with a C being spelled with a K instead. So, yeah...

4/5

I would have to say 5/5 for that one. It's rather strange haveing a username that implies a period of time that was finer than the rest, but I quite like it actually.

5/5

I daresay that it's a great username for the internet, though I'd be surprised if you don't one day find that someone else has registered it to someplace new before you.

5/5, it's got a nive ring to it. The fact that you've got a Pinkie Pie with a party cannon as an avatar just makes me want to vote it up higher too :P

4/5 To me is seems like a silly random user name. It sounds more like an onomatopoeia than a name (I think something like plop or clop (the sound, not the action) when I think of your name).

5/5 Very original.

*a quick note to the ponies about my username. The BL in my username stands for Block. The reason why I didn't spell it like that is because I messed up when I was trying to set up my Youtube account and I forgot the password so I got use to spelling the name like RaccoonBL instead of RaccoonBlock. :)*