Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So was playing with an AI..

Sophie

That's really neat! I'd love to play around and create more art (the less um...furry kind lol) for my OC, but I have no clue how to do that. lol

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Envy said:

That's really neat! I'd love to play around and create more art (the less um...furry kind lol) for my OC, but I have no clue how to do that. lol

Feel free to message me or add me on discord: Sophie H.#4208

Sophie! A question, maybe You can try doing something with Vibrant Grove with AI? I am very curious as to what would happen with him :laugh: I really love those AI art shennanigans :3 

8 hours ago, Sir Hugsalot said:

Sophie! A question, maybe You can try doing something with Vibrant Grove with AI? I am very curious as to what would happen with him :laugh: I really love those AI art shennanigans :3 

Sure! just send me a full picture of Vibrant and I'll work something out :rarity:

1 hour ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

You look steampunk! Was it the goal? Because if it was it's a 10/10! Wonderful! :P

Actually yes, trying some steampunk with the Ai, love the results even if they look a little funky sometimes :laugh:

@Saturn Ring those are the results I got so far, sadly it's really hard to tell the right colors from your drawing, so I just guessed some, I hope it's okay :coco:

upscaled_safe_derpibooru_p_95_safe_feral

I've to admit, it has a hard time giving the cat a horn, especially when it has a different color than it's skin :ButtercupLaugh:

Oh my God! I completely forgot to specify! She looks great as a cat, but she's actually supposed to be a unicorn with a long tail like in fairytales! :ButtercupLaugh: I'm SO sorry! But, they're still great! It's my fault I didn't tell you she was a unicorn! :( 

2 minutes ago, Saturn Ring said:

Oh my God! I completely forgot to specify! She looks great as a cat, but she's actually supposed to be a unicorn with a long tail like in fairytales! :ButtercupLaugh: I'm SO sorry! But, they're still great! It's my fault I didn't tell you she was a unicorn! :( 

Now I feel bad because I thought Pixel is a cat :blush:

Well! if you want, I can still try to generate her as a normal unicorn now :3 

Do you also want some extras in it? like.. area? doing something? 

11 minutes ago, Saturn Ring said:

A happy little forest background would be sweet, and don't feel bad! I should've specified, if only I actually had more than two braincells :laugh:

How about those ones?

3 hours ago, Sophie H. said:

Now I feel bad because I thought Pixel is a cat :blush:

Well! if you want, I can still try to generate her as a normal unicorn now :3 

Do you also want some extras in it? like.. area? doing something? 

I admit I thought the same thing at first! I mean, I don't want you to feel bad about it but it's quite funny! :Daydreaming:

23 hours ago, Saturn Ring said:

@Sophie H. Hi, sorry to bother you again, but is it okay if I ask you to do Saturn Ring in MLP AI? 

Here she is! (Her cutie mark is going to be a dark blue saturn symbol with a white ring around it, the original image has a random splotch on her flank and it's weird :awwthanks:

419111418045201.thumb.jpg.487ed135876c88b9e9c4a23b7ee8fcf0.jpg

I could try! But sadly it's really hard to include cutie marks.. so I'm probably just try to generate blank flank versions so you can add the cutie mark by yourself :coco: