Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Moon Friends: 1 X 1 with Shiny Silvermoon

Nightmare Saturn

@Shiny Silvermoon  Saturn would look at Shiny, "Quite right, but I have a better metaphor we can use!"   she then cupped her hooves around her snout as she called "Make a bird sound if you're here!" 

There was no response, "Hmm, she must not be home!" Saturn said, "but where else can we check?" she asked Shiny. 

• Brohoof 1

@Saturn Ring Shiny smiled when she heard Saturn's funny metaphor. "Maybe she doesn't work today. Maybe she is sick. We should go check if she's still in bed."

6 hours ago, Saturn Ring said:

@Shiny Silvermoon  Saturn would look at Shiny, "Quite right, but I have a better metaphor we can use!"   she then cupped her hooves around her snout as she called "Make a bird sound if you're here!" 

There was no response, "Hmm, she must not be home!" Saturn said, "but where else can we check?" she asked Shiny. 

Edited by Shiny Silvermoon

• 1 month later...

"Hello, Mayor Mare? Hello?" Saturn called, her hooves around her mouth, she walked forward, and gently pushed the bedroom door open, "I can't see clearly, is she in there?" Saturn said to Shiny, as she turned around to face the unicorn.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Saturn Ring said:

"Hello, Mayor Mare? Hello?" Saturn called, her hooves around her mouth, she walked forward, and gently pushed the bedroom door open, "I can't see clearly, is she in there?" Saturn said to Shiny, as she turned around to face the unicorn.

"Only one way to find out!" She said before turning on the light in the bedroom which allowed them to see the Mayor Mare still in her bed, surrounded by countless used tissues on the floor.

"Oh no, oh dear! Mayor Mare, are you okay?" Venus mewled, licking her paw, she hopped onto the bed and brushed against Mayor Mare's face. She plopped down on the bed as her ears drooped and her tail sadly swished. 

3 minutes ago, Venus Moonbeam said:

"Oh no, oh dear! Mayor Mare, are you okay?" Venus mewled, licking her paw, she hopped onto the bed and brushed against Mayor Mare's face. She plopped down on the bed as her ears drooped and her tail sadly swished. 

"You are adorable, Venus! However, be careful if you don't want to fall sick as well!" She warned the talking cat about the risks of rubbing herself against a sick pony. "I'm so sorry, Mayor Mare, but you have to wake up... It won't take long I promise!"

(as Mayor Mare) the Mayor would sniffle, "What is it?" she sulked, she sounded awful!

(As Saturn) "Oh dear, well, we just came to ask about the town hall... We need it to help a dear friend of ours!" Saturn would say, shuffling a hoof across the carpet. 

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Saturn Ring said:

(as Mayor Mare) the Mayor would sniffle, "What is it?" she sulked, she sounded awful!

(As Saturn) "Oh dear, well, we just came to ask about the town hall... We need it to help a dear friend of ours!" Saturn would say, shuffling a hoof across the carpet. 

"We will leave it as clean and intact as we found it! We just need a quick "yes" and we are out of your room... except if you want us to get you anything that could help you with that nasty illness! Maybe a bowl of warm soup?"

(as Mayor Mare) she looked at Shiny, "okay, but be careful, and I'll be okay, I can get the soup myself, after all, I'm just sick, my legs aren't broken!" she let out a small chuckle, and went back to sleep. 

5 minutes ago, Saturn Ring said:

(as Mayor Mare) she looked at Shiny, "okay, but be careful, and I'll be okay, I can get the soup myself, after all, I'm just sick, my legs aren't broken!" she let out a small chuckle, and went back to sleep. 

"Thank you very much." Shiny silently troted backwards like a reversed tape and closed the door behind when everypony and cat would be outside of the bedroom. "Mission successful."

Pixel hopped about excitedly, she hugged Shiny and then Saturn, as Glory bowed to Shiny like she were a princess. "Thank you, thank you!!!" Pixel squealed happily, seemingly amazed. 

(as Saturn) "she seems, uh, excited!" Saturn said, giggling.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
On 2023-06-04 at 11:09 PM, Pixel Bit said:

Pixel hopped about excitedly, she hugged Shiny and then Saturn, as Glory bowed to Shiny like she were a princess. "Thank you, thank you!!!" Pixel squealed happily, seemingly amazed. 

(as Saturn) "she seems, uh, excited!" Saturn said, giggling.

@Saturn Ring "Woo woo woo! Calm down, Pixel! You remind me of myself when I did a spell for the very first time!"

10 minutes ago, Pixel Bit said:

Pixel slowly calmed down... "hehe, whoopsies..." the little unicorn mumbled, starting to burst into giggles, "I get hyper sometimes," she added, shrugging her shoulders as she spoke.

"It's fine!" The mare responded before they got out of Mayor's place but then a large smile appeared on her face "I'M ACTUALLY AS EXCITED AS YOU ARE!!! IIIIIIH!!!"