Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Kreativpony's gallery

Kreativpony

Hello! I want to show some of my fanarts here! Critique is welcome, as long as it is constructive. I draw with Clip Studio Paint. In most cases I need around 4-6 hours to complete a pictures. I'll start with two of them, more will follow!

wildsombra_.jpg

lunaneuuu__.jpg

• Brohoof 8

Your bold use of colors and composition are very attractive to the eye.

There is a good balance of shadows and highlights that give your art a strong mature aesthetic. 

I get very bold and powerful moods from these, almost like a power struggle between light and dark, powerful gods and morality.

Especially in the Luna art, i feel there are very interesting and complex swells of darkness on her that play against the magic of the light.

I feel that your boldness with light and shadows, along with the powerful imagery of pony Gods give your art a very unique personality.

and i encourage you to expand on those strengths because the colours tell a very interesting, complicated and powerful story, beyond what is seen with the character.

Edited by CocoCody
  • Brohoof 2

@CocoCody Thank you so much! In fact I focus mainly on light (and shadows) these days. 

@Shiny Silvermoon Thanks!

@Splashee Thank you! I like Clip Studio very much. I would highly recommend it for PC (Windows or IOS) users. It can be used on tablets, too.  

And here is the next one. I think I've already spotted someone here, who's using this as a profile picture.

emerge_h__.jpg

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Kreativpony said:

@CocoCody Thank you so much! In fact I focus mainly on light (and shadows) these days. 

@Shiny Silvermoon Thanks!

@Splashee Thank you! I like Clip Studio very much. I would highly recommend it for PC (Windows or IOS) users. It can be used on tablets, too.  

And here is the next one. I think I've already spotted someone here, who's using this as a profile picture.

emerge_h__.jpg

@Kreativpony Your right! I think I've seen somepony with this image as a profile picture! :)

On 2023-03-24 at 8:22 PM, Kreativpony said:

Hello! I want to show some of my fanarts here! Critique is welcome, as long as it is constructive. I draw with Clip Studio Paint. In most cases I need around 4-6 hours to complete a pictures. I'll start with two of them, more will follow!

wildsombra_.jpg

lunaneuuu__.jpg

You know what, your art is awesome and you are very talented!

I love it very much. I would even say I adore it. I hope I can see more of it :>

Please continue 

• Brohoof 1

I love your art style! The Luna and Zipp drawings here are wonderful renditions of both ponies (they're among my favourite characters ❤️). They're so full of life and beauty with the lighting, composition, and the extra-large mane and wings you gave Luna especially. Your Sombra is so very ominous, too... looks far more dangerous than he did in FiM. I hope to see more of your art around here!

Is the Celestia in your avatar part of a bigger picture, @Kreativpony? Would love to see it if yes!

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2023-04-02 at 4:08 AM, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Wow! I didn't see that coming! Celestia and Sombra don't seem to be enemies on this image! They seem to be the opposite! They look like lovers! Was it intended? :o

I think - in the first place -  that's up you! 

When I started the picture, she was alone there. Somehow I developed a "beauty and the beast" feeling whilst drawing  and therefore I needed a beast. ;-) I remembered that sometime in the comics they were actual lovers (but the 'good' Sombra). I thought about this could be some thing like an echo... 

So these can be lovers, but there's also a possibilty, that he hold's her captive.. or she has a nightmare or something like that.

As we are talking about Celestia, here's a brand new one. ..

trueprincesscelestia_.jpg

• Brohoof 3

And I just finished a drawing. I planned to upload it for the March contest, until I realized,  that the winners are already announnced...

But nevermind, I like the picture. XD 

rainbowcuddle_.jpg

• Brohoof 2

7 hours ago, Kreativpony said:

And I just finished a drawing. I planned to upload it for the March contest, until I realized,  that the winners are already announnced...

But nevermind, I like the picture. XD 

rainbowcuddle_.jpg

What a shame! But I'm sure you'll win it that contest next time! You'll beat everypony with such a talent! :Rara:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
(edited)
9 hours ago, Kreativpony said:

New one... took me forever. My drawing app just shut down  and I lost approximately two hours.. 

newcelestiacontinuevid_.jpg

Those two hours you lost were worth fighting for! :pinkie:

Edited by Shiny Silvermoon