Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

animation Tangled the Series

Fluttershutter

Tangled: The Series Gets Third Season and New Name

I know I'm really late with this but I started watching this series recently and really enjoying it.

Reminds me why Rapunzel's my favorite princess and I think Cassandra's a great addition. It's kind of crazy that the first thing that happens is that her hair magically grows back. I guess they had to because her hair is so iconic but we know it was gone again by her wedding so I'm wondering what happened.

• Brohoof 2

I really liked the show. There were only about two episodes I really disliked, one of them being the premiere, which the Disney board room was throwing all their typical garbage into. But after the series got away from that, it was pretty fun and spontaneous. Rapunzel was typically fresh and fun, Flynn was true to character, and Cassandra was a lot of fun as a counterpoint to the ebullient Raps. I won’t put any spoilers here, but I’ll just say that there was an earth-shattering twist toward the end of the series that blows my mind to this day. Lots of fun songs along the way too. Good show.

• Brohoof 1

14 hours ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I really liked the show. There were only about two episodes I really disliked, one of them being the premiere, which the Disney board room was throwing all their typical garbage into. But after the series got away from that, it was pretty fun and spontaneous. Rapunzel was typically fresh and fun, Flynn was true to character, and Cassandra was a lot of fun as a counterpoint to the ebullient Raps. I won’t put any spoilers here, but I’ll just say that there was an earth-shattering twist toward the end of the series that blows my mind to this day. Lots of fun songs along the way too. Good show.

I've seen some spoiler stuff. 

Spoiler

I know at some point Cassandra betrays her or seems to. I assume she's redeemed later.

Still looking forward to knowing how she loses her hair again.