Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Report a crazy problem to the princesses

Silverspark184

Silverspark: “I have an idea. Let’s see who can come up with the craziest scenario”

So… Give a crazy scenario the princess would have to deal with then reported by a student.

Example: “Princess Celestia! Come quick! I think that some of the flowers in the garden turned into tiny pizza slices! Somepony ate one and turned into a statue!”

Edited by The Wife of Law
  • Brohoof 2

• The title was changed to Report a crazy problem to the princesses
2 minutes ago, Brony Number 42 said:

Poison joke seeds got mixed with vegetable and flower seeds. Nopony knows which seed packs are contaminated, and we already shipped 1000 crates for export.

Silverspark:" so that's where the poison joke  seeds I ordered I was tired of running from Timberwolves so I am growing my own maybe @Princess Silky

Could use it some for her potions

• Brohoof 2

(( I love this thread, Silverspark c:))

*Silky uses the poison joke in her potions and then the fumes intoxicate all kinds of shenanigans to the community* D:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Silverspark:seemed to breathed in the potion joke suddenly not acting right clothes turn into royal attire and has a small tiara on head that look like her necklace"ah no "looks up and ponies seeing her like this ran and hid behind @Princess Silky 

Edited by Silverspark184

Princess Celestia! There's a fruit bat in the town square! It's saying it cares and it's purple! Should I be concerned? 

Dusk Heart Bat: I Care... Bear! 

Celestia: Stellar, I've told you this many times, that's not a fruit bat, it's your Care Cousin, I sent him to you! 

Dusk Heart Bat: Mmm-mmm! Grilled Cheese! *Noms* 

49 minutes ago, RDDash said:

@Sparklefan1234 I maybe obsessed with rocks but that's my pre-rock-ative. :maud:

I stalagmite have to borrow that pun in the future. :nom:/:mlp_icwudt:

@Princess Silky Rainbow Dash told me "You smell like feet!" but I don't know what "feet" are. :worry:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

Princess! There's a problem that needs Your attention! 

Entire Ponyville started making this face expression for no reason, all the time without elaborating further! It's unbearable!

:lookup:

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, CelestiAlicorn said:

Princess Celestia! PRINCESS CELESTIAAAA, I think Luna is doing it again!

Luna_scratched.thumb.png.3d50d91ba7c8fa7c2be566b8d9699d77.png

Spying is NEVER fun! How dares XD