Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Report a crazy problem to the princesses

Silverspark184

On 2023-05-23 at 8:30 AM, Sparklefan1234 said:

Dear @Princess Silky 

I think my Bestie @Treeglow Flicker  might've turned herself into an owl! :blink:

"Whoops!" :please: ...You weren't aware Kirin were also shapeshifters? :confused:

Shapeshifters? Thank Celestia and you, too, Rarity! *Hugs my Bestie* :squee:

You're Welcome, Sparkle Darling...:D

Now, how will I turn poor Treeglow back into a- AHH! AHH! CEASE WITH YOUR PECKING YOU HORRID CREATURE! :stressed:

---

JK, @Treeglow Flicker :P

Dear @Princess Celestia 

I think my Bestie @Princess Silky might've been turned into an owl, too! :blink:

I asked Silky if she knew Princess Luna's mane stylist and Princess Silky responded by saying "Who?". :izzy-oooh:

It's been three days and we're still in this same conversation! :blink:

(Dresses up as Bowser and starts playing piano) :devious:

This one... is for the one and only alicorn for me, Princess Celestia.

🎵 Tia,
You're so hot!
And with my Star, we're gonna rock!
Tia, understand...
I'm gonna love you 'til the very end!

Tia, Tia, Tia, Tia, Tia
Tia, Tia, Ce - Les - Tia
I Adore You!! Oh~
Tia, Tia, Tia, Tia, Tia
Tia, Tia, Ce - Les - Tia
I Adore You!! Oh~

Twilight Sparkle, Discord, and-a Nightmare Moon too...
A thousand evil Changelings couldn't keep me from you.
Celestia, at the end of the line...
I'll make you mine!! Oh~

Tia, Tia, Tia, Tia, Tia
Tia, Tia, Ce - Les - Tia
I Adore You!! Oh~

Tia, Tia, Tia... CELESTIA!! :manic-laughter: (Bashes the piano, slices it into pieces, burns it to ash, and then head-bangs like a rockstar)

Oh, sorry, forgot. I was suppose to report a problem. Ah. Well. The problem is...
...We're gonna need a new piano. B)

Moments ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@Princess Silky 

Why isn't Princess Twilight Sparkle (Cast Character) friends with (Following) the rest of the Mane 5 and Spike?

Hmmm you’re right! It seems they’re too shy to socialize on the MLPForums. Maybe we should show them how? :grin:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
50 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

Hmmm you’re right! It seems they’re too shy to socialize on the MLPForums. Maybe we should show them how? :grin:

@Princess Silky

I suspect MLP Forums Twilight Sparkle is a Changeling since she didn't instantly accept my friend request. "Princess of Friendship"* my webbed foot! :Posey-grimace:

*I'm just saying our "Princess of Friendship" not auto-accepting friend requests is funny. :P

Edited by Sparklefan1234

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Problem: I need to remind myself that his name is @Hugs of Sir Manys and NOT Hugs of Mayonnaise! :P

All the Mayonnaise related issues are domain of @Aticus the Adequate, the one and only, chaos incarnate! Me, I am a pony of culture who prefers ketchup! 

• Brohoof 2

On 2023-06-18 at 12:43 AM, Hugs of Sir Manys said:

All the Mayonnaise related issues are domain of @Aticus the Adequate, the one and only, chaos incarnate! Me, I am a pony of culture who prefers ketchup! 

For all enquiries about mayonnaise, the history of mayonnaise, mayo-related cultures, and the best recipes using the condiment, please come see me. 

@Princess Silky I have a problem. Gary is breaking into my house and stealing my Maccas sauce packs D: 

Uhhh Princess, why is there a lot of merch for mayonnaise here?

Like, do we really need like 500 pallets of mayo, 30 editions of the same mayo cook book, and bumper stickers that involve some pun about mayo? :mlp_confused:

Like look at this, it says "I'm the Mayo-r of this town!" like huh??? What are we supposed to do with all of these?

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Kujamih said:

YOU MONSTER!!!!

Princess Kujamih, it gets worst.....

The Goats ate all the coco plants, EVERY LAST BEAN......so we CAN'T MAKE CHOCOLATE ANYMORE!  :blink:

Dear Princess Twilight,

Due to increasing inflation, the economy cannot support the current size of your library. In order to stay in business, you'll have to downscale the number of books your library can carry. :blush:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...