Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A Chaotic Mystery - A Mystery RP

Props Valroa

Moonlight Wane finally noticed @Skylight Scintillate and immediately dashed to greet her, trying to dodge larger pieces of flying food. Hearing her monologue, he snatched a delicious looking pie from the table.

"Nice to see you too, Skylight!" He laughed as he attempted to push the pie in her face.

• Brohoof 1

On 2023-04-04 at 12:44 PM, Moonlight Wane said:

Seeing the commotion unfolding, Moonlight wasted no time. Swallowing the rest of the muffin, he vaulted over the table, grabbing a bowl of marshmallows on the way, and began throwing them at @Pinkie Pie.

Ho ho ho! Marshmallow will never be enough to take me down….except if they were covered with chocolate of course! :pinkie: *threw some bowl of chocolate over to Moonlight but noticed he managed to dodge that too as he head over to Silverspark.*

On 2023-04-04 at 1:01 PM, Bart Cheval said:

Bart was sipping lemonade when a slice of pie smacked him in the face. "This insult will not go unchallenged. Have at thee!" He grabbed a tray of cookies and started throwing them like daggers.

*Pinkie saw some cookies flying, she barely made a dodge as she rolled over to avoid getting hit. Some managed to hit and got on her mane. The rest got struck on the wall.*

Whew!! That is one sharp cookie Bart!

@Nook Cranny 

On 2023-04-04 at 1:08 PM, Silverspark184 said:

Silverspark; ears twitched as she saw a cake flying at her but had to think fast she fly up and dodged it though the cake might land on Magloria  but as her hood lowered  showing a horn which glowed and she levitated a like tend cupcakes each of them in different color she ate one and send the rest flying one hit @Pinkie Pie another hitting @Nook Cranny and soon it was raining cupcakes 

*whistle.* *As she look Sliverspark work of art! Turned over to face Nook*

IT’S RAINING CUPCAKES! Best to get outta of the way to avoid getting frost bite! Heheeee!

19 hours ago, Skylight Scintillate said:

"Well I'll be, a food fight? I mean who doesn't want to go to their afternoon classes covered in food? I'd reckon it's a smashing idea, just like the time those two unicorns tried to sell their random junk to a farm," Skylight said, with an eye roll as she adjusted her cowboy hat. "You know, back in my day, we didn't throw food around... I bet somepony just flew off the handle over a hill of beans... Where was I going with this? Oh yeah, do you like being covered in food? Or glitter? or confetti? It gets everywhere, and it's impossible to get out, and it always makes me madder than a wet rooster. These ponies have got the strangest sense of fun these days. What is this sacrilege?" Skylight smacked a cupcake flying by with a lasso as she ranted.

19 hours ago, Magloria said:

@Skylight Scintillate @Silverspark184 @Princess Silky @Nook Cranny @Brony Number 42  @Sir Hugsalot

Magloria chuckled at the mess here - the mess was everywhere. She more or less just stood there and watched all the ponies throw food at each other. It made it all the better for here to see! She would eat a few more muffins and cookies, finding herself to be quite full - she could barely walk! Magloria fell over into the floor, into the mess of cake debris. The food covered the blue mares fur, but she was too full and too satisfied with herself to really seem to care. 

Hey you two! Heads up! *pull out a cannon  except this time not filled with confetti but with whipped cream!*

• Brohoof 1

Silverspark:sees the whipped cream had an idea she grabbed a large bowl and caught the flying ice cream  of every flavore the flying chocolate syrup and had crushed cookies some fruit and with the whip cream and a cherry she levitated a large spoon and made a ice cream sculpture of the princesses  adding the cherry to the top of Twilights horn and then went to work on using the other foods for a special art project  in a mid break before taking her hoodie off and put it somewhere safe then she grabbed a large bread stick and used it like a baseball bat at the flying cream puffs toward @Pinkie Pie and other directions 

• Brohoof 1

Magloria would look to Pinkie Pie with devious eyes. "Game's on!" she shouted and stood up suddenly and grabbed a large white cake from the table and suddenly threw it right at Pinkie! She could see the pure chaos and carnage going on all around her, making her giggle like a devious little filly!

• Brohoof 1

@Skylight Scintillate @Silverspark184 @Princess Silky @Nook Cranny @Brony Number 42  @Sir Hugsalot

@Props Valroa

Narration: After a massive food fight breakout and the ponies are gathered around laughing and enjoying themselves, something strange happened…

Everypony begin to act differently. They begin to feel the need to laugh uncontrollably without knowing why. Some  begin to have the urge to prank and tells dad jokes nonstop! 

what in Celestria is going on here?

??

OOC: this is where the real fun begin! Feel free to @mention anyone here who you wish to interact with your creative jokes or pranks. Remember to have fun and be crazy as you can be! Let loose your wild fun side!:laugh:

• Brohoof 2

Silverspark:shook the food off of her silver coat giggling and her eyes sparked up a plan she walked up to @Props Valroa Magloria seeing her distracted by this chaotic mess she sneaked behind her she left her gags at home but she had a marker and piece of paper and tape she made sign say conga line leader and taped it on the back of Magloria "Okay everypony conga line over here

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

From underneath her tree, Nook Cranny watched the chaotic foodfight continuing on all around her. She let out a surprised gasp as the once disguised alicorn pretty much revealed herself to everypony by dropping her hood and using her magic. 'Well so much for it being a big, important secret. In any case at least she can't blame me this time,' the detective thought to herself. Honestly, she was irritated by the whole thing. She flew over to where the cupcakes were while dodging incoming fire. She grabbed herself a couple of cupcakes and with a mischievous look in her eyes she threw them at the alicorn. "Hey little miss secret! Have some cake!" she shouted throwing them at her.

It was then she started to feel a bit strange. Not bad just...different. It was hard to explain, but she felt strangely jubilated. It started off only as a small giggle and Nook really did try to stop herself, but she soon found herself bursting out laughing. "I'm sorry...I can't! This...this whole thing is just so funny! I just can't help myself!" She was laughing so hard now tears were coming out of her eyes.

Seeing a conga line starting up, Nook threw more cupcakes their way while laughing. "Haha you all look so ridiculous!" she shrieked while pointing at them and laughing some more.

Edited by Nook Cranny
  • Brohoof 2

@Silverspark184 @Nook Cranny 

Magloria would stand up - her mane and coat a mess from all the cake and food that had been tossed her way. She looked to Silverspark, who was speaking about a conga line. Magloria would dodge, and look to Nook Cranny. "You know nothing, it's so funny, how little you know!" Magloria chuckled, and threw a cake her way, her demeanor becoming even more pronounced as time goes on. 

• Brohoof 1

@TheRockARooster

"Roswell! Hello!" Moonlight suddenly appeared behind the pegasus, poked him with a baguette, and skittered away, giggling. He stopped when a cupcake threw by @Nook Cranny collided with his face. He took a second to lick it off, and then started using the baguette as a baseball bat to deflect cupcakes she was throwing back at her.

• Brohoof 1

Silverspark:used a transformation spell turning the large cake into a pie with wings and had it chase around @Nook Cranny she giggled hard yet she noticed  that this transformation  spell didn't  blow up like the rest of her transformation spell or catch fire "Hey I got one right "she cheered finally achieving something she haven't  had this much fun before not since she can remember but she jumped around catching stray cupcakes in her mouth eating them she jumped around dodging the flying food her eyes lit up 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Magloria's words confused Nook. The detective wondered what she could possibly have meant by her claim that she did not know anything. The young pegasus was no Twilight, but she still knew things that some others don't and she took pride in that. How dare this baking pony make such an accusation when she knew nothing about her? Unless she did know something about her and was judging her; just waiting for her to completely screw up so she could mock her? "NO! I won't let that happen!" she all but shrieked. Realizing she had shouted that one out loud she stopped and cleared her throat. Looking straight at the baker she smirked. "You're messing with me, aren't you?" she accused in a confident tone. As the cake flew towards her she waited until the very last moment before side stepping. "Sorry. Gotta be faster than that," she sneered.

Pretty soon more cupcakes started flying towards her and getting a little annoyed by all this she used her pegasus speed and agility to dodge them. "Sorry too slow! Better luck next time," she called back to the pony that deflected the cupcakes back towards her. Her smug smile dropped once the exposed alicorn cheated by using her magic to transform a cake into a magical pie with wings. "Oh come on that's just cheating," she complained in a whiny tone.

The speedy pegasus then took to the sky as the cake followed close behind like some annoying, obnoxious fan. "Oh yeah, let's see if your cake can keep up with the likes of me," she challenged in a confident tone. She flew up towards the fluffy white clouds at a super speed and once high enough she started doing loopy loops. Every now and then she would look behind her to see if the cake could keep up or if she had lost it.

ooc: @Silverspark184 Let me know if the winged cake can keep up or not lol! Also this is fun! Thanks for letting me join!  

Edited by Nook Cranny
  • Brohoof 1

@TheRockARooster

Moonlight jumped on the table. The baguette in his hoof shone in the sunlight like a blade of the mightiest sword. He turned around to face his opponent.
"Roswell! My arch nemesis! We meet again!" He stepped back to make room for him on the table and took a battle stance. "There can be only one Baguette Fencing Champion. And it's going to be me!"

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Nook Cranny said:

Magloria's words confused Nook. The detective wondered what she could possibly have meant by her claim that she did not know anything. The young pegasus was no Twilight, but she still knew things that some others don't and she took pride in that. How dare this baking pony make such an accusation when she knew nothing about her? Unless she did know something about her and was judging her; just waiting for her to completely screw up so she could mock her? "NO! I won't let that happen!" she all but shrieked. Realizing she had shouted that one out loud she stopped and cleared her throat. Looking straight at the baker she smirked. "You're messing with me, aren't you?" she accused in a confident tone. As the cake flew towards her she waited until the very last moment before side stepping. "Sorry. Gotta be faster than that," she sneered.

Pretty soon more cupcakes started flying towards her and getting a little annoyed by all this she used her pegasus speed and agility to dodge them. "Sorry too slow! Better luck next time," she called back to the pony that deflected the cupcakes back towards her. Her smug smile dropped once the exposed alicorn cheated by using her magic to conjure up a large cake with wings. "Oh come on that's just cheating," she complained in a whiny tone.

The speedy pegasus then took to the sky as the cake followed close behind like some annoying, obnoxious fan. "Oh yeah, let's see if your cake can keep up with the likes of me," she challenged in a confident tone. She flew up towards the fluffy white clouds at a super speed and once high enough she started doing loopy loops. Every now and then she would look behind her to see if the cake could keep up or if she had lost it.

ooc: @Silverspark184 Let me know if the winged cake can keep up or not lol! Also this is fun! Thanks for letting me join!  

(Um Nook she turned a cake into a pie with wings you need to re read my post )

• Brohoof 2

@Skylight Scintillate @Silverspark184 @Princess Silky @Nook Cranny @Brony Number 42  @Sir Hugsalot

@Props Valroa@TheRockARooster @Nitobit

*noticed Moonlight and Roswell doing their fencing fight and couldn’t hold back her laugh it was brilliant nevertheless.*

*Silverspark pie with wings chasing around Nook as nook laughs uncontrollably.* 

*Pinkie begin to laugh hysterically but notice her pinkie’s sense start to tingle.*

*looking concerns* she noticed the rest of the others begin to act odd and not in a funny way. *

Something is afoot and I can feel it! 

*Pinkie remembered this old history that has happened before where ponies begin mysteriously telling jokes and pranking nonstop to the point it becomes a problem. They called it the “Chuckle plague”.  She must figure out how and who has done this. *

Everypony gather around! Looks like we have a mystery and while I hate to stop the party at a short notice- this looks like a job for DETECTIVE PINKIE!  
CE6A4B68-4E88-4393-B48C-293BB1BCD179.gif.092880006443688703aaaed2a318438e.gif

Let’s look around here and see if we can find clues to lead eus to the suspect and what causes this. Let’s solve this mystery together!

234FA3C6-9F7D-4291-B281-BAD98CBB0237.thumb.png.7f3114cbc8b613177f72c88a3859357b.png

*while everypony search around Pinkie must meet another pony who can tell her anything related to this odd behavior and find a cure. Some pony like Zecora.*

Alright everyone I believe we got what we needed here let’s head over to Zecora! 

• Brohoof 2

D381B1D3-FEB8-4527-9AEA-7B7BFE02D7CC.thumb.webp.8f24df5dd66912cd0b06a9b7ee297e48.webp

Hello Pinkie and I see you have some friends over. Oh my… it seems we might have a little problem, luckily it’s something I can attend.

28B698EC-072E-49CC-8246-44371D7E6504.gif.5414814614ddd7fbcdabbd8020d494ff.gif

The thing you’re looking for is a strange plant known as the “Hot Poker” or “Joker’s plant”. Someone might’ve use it to cause a dent in your party. It cause one to laugh and the urge to prank and joke. unfortunately for you all so I’ve spoke. 

I have cure for it not to worry, with this one spoonful of this special honey, it will take away the funny. 

I did recall a hooded mare coming by for that same topic. Her face is hard to detect but her voice is quite chilling. She was carrying what seems like a bag of baking supplies and with a sugercube bakery logo. Hopefully this information is fulfilling. Check back there would seems like the best logic.

• Brohoof 2

676A8DEF-1DA8-42BF-9B7D-E92866220260.thumb.webp.6f14ffc06b5850f87f2d38e0f5f2097f.webp

So here at my bakery, curious… let’s look around here for some evidence and this will definitely lead us to whoever has done this.

2E50EE00-6A88-4014-A221-9DB36A857F80.thumb.png.e5270e64453878e18778923d5a7b9b4b.png

Since we have collected two evidence, my suspicion tells me there’s at least two suspects. Both wore a hood, one is a mare and the other could be a stallion? With my deduction skills I’m pretty sure one of these suspects are one of us.  Let’s gather and discuss the information amongst the group and put them altogether- check back with me when you guys have! It’s time to put this case to rest!

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Silverspark:after the whole food fight craziness the small filly cleaning off the food smudge off her silver coat and taking her hoodie out of its hiding place and put it back on pushing the wings through the slots yet the pie with wings was taken by some bird she looked around Sugar cube corner listening to the clue closely a hooded figure and bake goods "could be somepony tampering with the sweets "talking to her self  her mind who made the bake goods again she turned to @Props Valroa Magloria she was acting odd from what she met her she had an idea but kept her mouth shut for now she turned to @Nook Cranny if she come out of hiding 

Edited by Silverspark184
  • Brohoof 1

ooc: @Silverspark184 Oh sorry about getting something in my post wrong, but I was busy at work all day today, so I couldn't get to it earlier. I guess when I replied I was excited and misread things. Guess I'm more out of practice than I thought.

bic: Nook looked behind her and saw that she had lost the winged pie. Smirking she rubbed her hooves together in a thoughtful fashion. 'Excellent,' she thought to herself. 'I totally left that winged dessert in the dust! Knew I would! Too easy,' she proudly thought. 'Now to give that alicorn a piece of my mind,' she thought as she lowered herself back to the ground where the silly fun party was. However as she drew nearer she saw that the ponies had stopped partying and were all gathered around Pinkie while their pink host gave what appeared to be a speech. 'Hm, interesting. I wonder what's going on? Must be something big for Pinkie to willingly pause one of her own parties like this. I better go check this out in case there's any trouble. She might need my help. I'm so good at helping sometimes it's scary,' she told herself brimming with self-confidence.

But there were so many ponies that she found herself pushing herself through the crowd. "Oh excuse me! Pardon me! Let me just get by here will quick!" she mused as she made her way through the crowd who all looked as interested as she. By the time she got to the front she found herself next to none other than the alicorn. She gave her a forced smile. "Oh hey there again. Funny how we keep bumping into each other like this, huh?" she asked in an attempt to sound friendly and not awkward. "Sorry about back there. I can get a little um...competitive at times. On the upside I had fun. How about you?" she asked in an attempt to lighten the mood.

Her ears lowered as their pink party planner host suggested that their sweets may have been spiked. "Are you insinuating that somepony here spiked the sweets causing us to all laugh and prank each other? Oh my that's not good!" she asked Pinkie. She then overheard the alicorn worriedly tell herself just as much too. She then turned to the alicorn. "Well the one who baked these certainly could be the pony responsible for...all of this. In fact, I distinctly remember her telling me something very...strange before the foodfight got even crazier. She said and I quote, "You know nothing, it's so funny, how little you know!' Because of all of this, that is definitely incriminating. Wouldn't you agree?," she revealed to the alicorn next to her.  

Edited by Nook Cranny
  • Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, Nook Cranny said:

ooc: @Silverspark184 Oh sorry about getting something in my post wrong, but I was busy at work all day today, so I couldn't get to it earlier. I guess when I replied I was excited and misread things. Guess I'm more out of practice than I thought.

bic: Nook looked behind her and saw that she had lost the winged pie. Smirking she rubbed her hooves together in a thoughtful fashion. 'Excellent,' she thought to herself. 'I totally left that winged dessert in the dust! Knew I would! Too easy,' she proudly thought. 'Now to give that alicorn a piece of my mind,' she thought as she lowered herself back to the ground where the silly fun party was. However as she drew nearer she saw that the ponies had stopped partying and were all gathered around Pinkie while their pink host gave what appeared to be a speech. 'Hm, interesting. I wonder what's going on? Must be something big for Pinkie to willingly pause one of her own parties like this. I better go check this out in case there's any trouble. She might need my help. I'm so good at helping sometimes it's scary,' she told herself brimming with self-confidence.

But there were so many ponies that she found herself pushing herself through the crowd. "Oh excuse me! Pardon me! Let me just get by here will quick!" she mused as she made her way through the crowd who all looked as interested as she. By the time she got to the front she found herself next to none other than the alicorn. She gave her a forced smile. "Oh hey there again. Funny how we keep bumping into each other like this, huh?" she asked in an attempt to sound friendly and not awkward. "Sorry about back there. I can get a little um...competitive at times. On the upside I had fun. How about you?" she asked in an attempt to lighten the mood.

Her ears lowered as their pink party planner host suggested that their sweets may have been spiked. "Are you insinuating that somepony here spiked the sweets causing us to all laugh and prank each other? Oh my that's not good!" she asked Pinkie. She then overheard the alicorn worriedly tell herself just as much too. She then turned to the alicorn. "Well the one who baked these certainly could be the pony responsible for...all of this. In fact, I distinctly remember her telling me something very...strange before the foodfight got even crazier. She said and I quote, "You know nothing, it's so funny, how little you know!' Because of all of this, that is definitely incriminating. Wouldn't you agree?," she revealed to the alicorn next to her.  

Silverspark:ears perked to @Nook Cranny words as started thinking as she looked around "Hey @Pinkie Pie I kind of left art supplies at home you don't  suppose you have like a canvas or anything I can use I think that can help with this mystery ?she asked her since she knows Pinkie always have secret hiding places for things 

• Brohoof 2

@Silverspark184 @Nook Cranny @Nitobit @Skylight Scintillate @TheRockARooster @Princess Silky @Sir Hugsalot 

Magloria would look to Nook intently - while she knew that they had been very close to finding her out, she didn't really exactly care all that much. Magloria had done most of what she wanted to do. She pranked everyone! Though, if she were restored to normal - perhaps she'd feel differently? With all the conversation, all she could do was chuckle as she looked to Nook. "So quick to point the hoof, aren't you? It'd be fitting for the investigator herself to be the one behind it all? Or maybe it's Pinkie?" Magloria would giggle happily at that. "Besides, I did use Pinkie's supplies to make these! I just simply followed directions! Any hidden ingredients I wouldn't have seen!" she said, with a wide beaming grin.

• Brohoof 1

16 hours ago, Nook Cranny said:

"Are you insinuating that somepony here spiked the sweets causing us to all laugh and prank each other? Oh my that's not good

Ding Ding! Correct my dear NooK! But who…?? My pinkie sense tells me there are two suspects on my list.. hmmm…

5 hours ago, Silverspark184 said:

Silverspark:ears perked to @Nook Cranny words as started thinking as she looked around "Hey @Pinkie Pie I kind of left art supplies at home you don't  suppose you have like a canvas or anything I can use I think that can help with this mystery ?she asked her since she knows Pinkie always have secret hiding places for things 

Why of course I do! Lets see….

*dig around her mane for a blank canvas*

Ah ha! Here you go! Now what’s the plan?

2 hours ago, Magloria said:

@Silverspark184 @Nook Cranny @Nitobit @Skylight Scintillate @TheRockARooster @Princess Silky @Sir Hugsalot 

Magloria would look to Nook intently - while she knew that they had been very close to finding her out, she didn't really exactly care all that much. Magloria had done most of what she wanted to do. She pranked everyone! Though, if she were restored to normal - perhaps she'd feel differently? With all the conversation, all she could do was chuckle as she looked to Nook. "So quick to point the hoof, aren't you? It'd be fitting for the investigator herself to be the one behind it all? Or maybe it's Pinkie?" Magloria would giggle happily at that. "Besides, I did use Pinkie's supplies to make these! I just simply followed directions! Any hidden ingredients I wouldn't have seen!" she said, with a wide beaming grin.

Between a flower and a flour? Curiouser and Curiouser.. being mixed here and there..

• Brohoof 1

Silverspark;"I thought maybe if we have some clues maybe piece of  fur or mane  maybe pieces of that plant that might be evidence of who could have put those strange plants into the bake goods  @Props ValroaMagloria you said you  were doing the baking and not know of how those plants got into the mix is that right ?"asked the small filly  as her eyes glowed silver just checking something maybe to what is in the heart  

• Brohoof 2