Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A Chaotic Mystery - A Mystery RP

Props Valroa

Nook just sent the overtly suspicious baker a glare. The overzealous detective didn’t have much patience as it was, but whenever it came to criminals and low lives she had even less. In her mind criminals didn’t deserve forgiveness and second chances. That was just plain foolish and self-destructive to give any criminal a second especially third chances. After all, the criminal could easily take advantage of a compassionate pony’s empathy and then leave them to suffer the consequences of their foolishness. Nook herself wasn’t always so cold. In fact, she used to be pretty empathetic towards others and their needs, but after so many betrayals she just couldn’t take it anymore and so to protect herself from getting hurt ever again she has refused to be so trusting and instead is very guarded. “You know you’re not doing a very good job in throwing suspicion off of yourself, you know that, right? In fact, you’re just making yourself look even more guilty by your pathetic attempt of trying to push suspicion onto others. Well it won’t work! I know you’re behind this prank and I know it wasn’t Pinkie,” she flatly confronted eyes not blinking. She calmly continued. “Pinkie while she does love a good prank looked just as disturbed by all of this as the rest of us. I just can’t see her doing any of this. Plus, what you are doing just isn’t fair! Life is unfair enough as it is without having some pony tricking others into entertaining them. I don’t know about the rest of you, but I hate being used and I hate being manipulated,” she hissed revealing her distaste in injustice and unfair play.

Turning to the pink party planner, Nook smiled at her. “Oh, I don’t think the baker did this on her own. Who’s to say only one of them did it? I say they worked together to make this prank work. Kindly excuse me a moment while I get into the proper wardrobe so that I may better explain,” she cleverly challenged.

Ducking behind some merch she changed her outfit into a more detective looking one such as the one Shadow Spade always wore. Wearing a smug look on her face she stepped back out. “Ah, that’s much better. AS Rarity always says, always dress properly for the occasion and I do love my detective outfit. Anyways, as I was saying before Detective Cranny; which is me is on the case. Now as I was saying, Here’s what I believed happened. The hooded stallion came in here and started the food fight in order to distract the rest of us from his and her plan. While we were properly distracted that’s when she,” Nook then pointed an accusing hoof straight at Magloria before continuing, “slipped either a magical herb or flower into the baked goods while no pony noticed since we were all too busy with the food fight. In their minds it was the perfect plan.”

Nook Cranny then took a breath from her explanations. She then looked back at Magloria. “My only question is why? Why did you and your stallion accomplice do this to every pony? Did some pony here wrong you in some way and you wanted revenge? Or were you just bored or what?” she asked out of curiosity.   

Edited by Nook Cranny
  • Brohoof 2

As the ponies continue their conversation - the Hooded Stallion observes from the street. He looks at them all with a serious stare that could be felt from under his hood. The stallion stood there mysteriously, admiring the outcome. In a quiet and rasp breathe - he chuckled under his hood. 

• Brohoof 1

Pixel was to look about the room, tapping a hoof onto the ground in a steady rhythm, she looked at the other ponies, thinking that they might be able to hear her "Sorry!" she whispered. 

She squinted her eyes as she looked up at the others, she was small, but not usually this blinded by the lights... 'A Mystery, if only Glory were here! She'd love a shot at this! Too bad she's busy!' she thought. 

• Brohoof 2

As Nook continued to stare down Magloria her sensitive ears flickered at the faint sound of a nearby chuckle. And there he was standing before them; the same mysterious hooded stallion from before who started the foodfight. The detective couldn't believe her eyes. The guy actually had the nerve to show up after everything was already said and done. But Nook as a detective already knew why he was there. It was the same old story: he was there to admire the aftermath of the foodfight and to gloat. After all, criminals always returned to the scene of the crime because they are too stupid to do anything else. But did he honestly think he would get away with this? The peach coated pegasus gritted her teeth. 'Sorry not on my watch, buddy,' she thought as she glared intently back at him as though daring him to make another move. Her sensitive ears flickered again as she overheard a shy looking unicorn near her whisper, 'sorry.' "Oh some pony's going to be sorry alright," she retorted as she prepared herself to take out the trash. "And that pony's..." It was at that moment that the self righteous detective acted. With great speed and agility, Nook propelled herself forward towards the stallion with the full intent on pouncing him. "YOU!" she growled as she stood over him. "Ha! Thought you would get away with this, didn't you? Well you didn't because you weren't counting on the likes of me being here to stop your evil plot," she confronted in an accusing tone. "I only have one more thing to say to you, why? Why did you and...and that baker lace the sweets with...with Celestia knows what!? You...you are just so lucky no pony here got hurt! What the two of you did was...was unforgivable! It was reckless endangerment and it was manipulative and I hate it and I hate anypony who stupidly endangers others for their own stupid, selfish entertainment. If somepony had gotten hurt it would have been all your fault! Then what? What would you do then, hmmm...? Well there is no way I am just letting you leave here. I'm personally going to make sure you get the punishment you so rightfully deserve," she confronted with a sneer looking mighty pleased with herself as though she had just vanquished a monster. Feeling all eyes now on her she turned to the crowd as she continued to press onto the stallion to make sure he couldn't get up. "Good thing I was here to save all of you, huh? Why, if I hadn't been here to stop him he might have ran off to do the same exact thing or...worse elsewhere and who knows he might have even gotten away with it. Then again probably not. After all, as everypony knows criminals have really tiny brains. You're welcome everypony," she condescendingly announced looking mighty proud of herself and acting as though she had said nothing wrong in the least. Clearly the detective has her own problems that she really needs to work on.

ooc: Let me know if tackling the mystery stallion wasn't okay and I'll change it. And yes Nook is being 100% serious here lol! She fully believes everything she just said.

Edited by Nook Cranny
  • Brohoof 1

Pixel gasped, looking at Nook, she burst into tears on the spot, hearing another pony yell made it feel like she was in trouble, that combined with her sensitive hearing... 

She stumbled back, falling into a nearby punch bowl, soaked in punch, she coughed and rubbed her face.

• Brohoof 1

Silverspark:watching the scene where Nook went this hooded she was not quick enough to help but seeing @Nook Cranny acting all serous she hid under a table detectives always made this filly nervous or she haven't  had luck to go near one to help her with what she was looking for it is either her trust issue with adults that wouldn't  help 

• Brohoof 1

@Skylight Scintillate @Silverspark184 @Princess Silky @Nook Cranny @Brony Number 42  @Sir Hugsalot

@Props Valroa@TheRockARooster @Nitobit
@Stellar Crescentmoon

Nice teamwork Nook! Keep holding that hooded stallion with your spell!
*Pinkie is impressed by this detective and it got her off a bit of a surprise there too. But being detective herself too, somepony  has to get their hooves dirty!*

Now to reveal the moment of truth!

96286C98-F653-43B4-81EF-B7957ED4D888.thumb.gif.bb212bad3ce38979958a661792c1e618.gif

Yes everypony here are correct! Nice detective work everypony! The evidence of a spilled flour, proves that the party goods  has been tampered with joker flower creating a joke poison! And was the one who contributed these goods? Magloria herself! She’s not alone either. The next evidence of a blue feather that we found at the party shows she has an accomplice! If my pinkie sense are correct the one who loves nothing but chaos is chaos himself! Discord!! Now the last question for both Magloia and Discord is…

AB24AA9D-65F1-48BB-86A0-D8C1FE401E5E.gif.c5e6c415ef2cb4f2db612f56e00ac22b.gif

• Brohoof 1

Silverspark:Listening in on this  "so Magloria and Discord teamed for this crazy prank and that would explain why horn turned into a candy cane and my wings were larger then own body and why hood fell showing my horn"she don't  mind pranks and unlike these too hers don't  cause too much problems just laughs and no pony got hurt "and Discord don't  make me get Fluttershy on you tail as  for @Props ValroaMagloria I knew something wasn't  right when I first got here last we met you weren't  all goody goody and I can see into hearts of others so there I know which pony to trust just when I hoping to tell you something interesting but I guess that won't  come out of me now 

• Brohoof 2

Nook Cranny wore a puzzled look on her face as Pinkie went on to claim that the hooded stallion she had pinned to the floor was none other than Discord, the master of all chaos himself; which to her just didn't seem right. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, slow down Pinkie! There are lots of pegasi out there with blue feathers including Rainbow Dash. What makes you so sure that this particular blue feather you discovered belongs to Discord? What makes you so certain that the creep I have totally pinned to the floor is Discord, the master of all chaos? It just doesn't make any...sense Pinkie. Discord's all powerful. He could have stopped me from tackling him to the floor easily if he truly wanted to," she asked in a confused tone, humbling herself some. She then looked back at the hooded figure she still had pinned to the ground and her face softened some. Like most ponies she knew of Discord and she knew of the story of how he came to be reformed by the persistence and kindness and understanding of Fluttershy. She took a deep breath before continuing on. "Look if what Pinkie says is true and you really are Discord in disguise then why did you let me tackle you to the floor like that? You could have stopped me, you know. And why did you team up with the baker to prank everypony? Don't tell me, let me guess, it's April Fool's Day again and I totally forgot? Or did you two do it out of boredom?" she further questioned. Suddenly a moment of realization washed over her. Looking back at the hooded figure she let out an annoyed sigh. "You wanted me to tackle you, didn't you? I still don't understand why though. Was it funny to you or something? Yeah, I don't get it," she admitted in an irritated tone. She hated being used for others' entertainment and that was the fact.

The pink party planner also asked why he did it. The self righteous detective released the hooded figure and curiously and anxiously waited for his answer. If Pinkie ended up being right and this was indeed Discord in disguise she might be in big trouble should the master of all chaos be angry with her. All the same she kept a close eye on the hooded figure to make sure he didn't try anything funny.

ooc: I love Detective Pinkie's gifs! They're great!

Edited by Nook Cranny
  • Brohoof 2

@Nook Cranny @Princess Silky @Sir Hugsalot @Skylight Scintillate @Silverspark184 @Nitobit 

The Hooded Stallion would chuckle in a low devious tone, before he'd lurch forth. His hooves ontop of Nook Cranny. 

"It seems as though someone finally had the guts to say it! Someone, with the intellect figured it all out!" the stallion bellowed, and in a sudden flash of light, Discord himself was revealed - chuckling historically. "That was a jolly good show, wasn't it, my partner in crime?!" he looked to Magloria, who cheered and hollered at him in approval.

"Oh wait, she's not NORMAL here! Let me get her back to her old self real quick!" Discord coughed and suddenly grabbed Magloria in his arms and shoved his claw into her chest, pulling out a blue heart from her chest. "You have a heart after all! A surprisingly large one, for a mare so cold and hateful of all the other ponies! She's gonna be awfully feisty for a bit!!!" he chuckled, and put the heart back in. He fumbled around, seemingly sifting through a large mess. 

Magloria, throughout this - chuckled and laughed endlessly as if she was insane. Discord stopped and pulled out the Poison joke plant itself from her and tossed it aside, and Magloria snapped back to normal. Her body as still a statue.

"What. Did. You. Do?" she asked, with an accusatory stare. Her eyes could stare even the most naughty of colts into submission - but Discord didn't relent. He simply bellowed, and booped her snoot, and she bit his hand. "This isn't what I wanted!" she snapped in rage.

"Oh, it is! You wanted to get your Daughter's attention, didn't you!?!?" he chuckled again as if it was the most hilarious joke in the world.

"Not like this!" she hissed, looking at all the other ponies with a hateful stare. "All the rest of you like to play hero. I see you all never grew up." she said with a "hmph" and turned away, forcing herself out of Discord's grasp.

Discord would then look to Nook. "It's been interesting to see a "Detective" such as yourself! Let it be known that I WANTED this to happen! If I truly wanted to, I can re-arrange your atoms across the entire MULTIVERSE with a mere thought, and yet I allow myself to stoop to such low and insignificant places such as this? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...you truly know nothing, don't you? All you running about, causing a mess! What mischief!" Discord chortled.

Magloria would look to Discord. "As much as I hated every single moment of that ridiculous prank - that's not why I did this..." she growled. "I want you to bring my Daughter to me. She MUST talk with me at once. I have grown annoyed, and tired of her ignoring and avoiding me constantly! She gets away with everything, without so much as a single word to me. Just so she can perform magic and make friends..." she looked down at the floor with a slightly saddened stare.

Discord looked to Magloria. "Whats she look like? Pink? Fluffy? Overly happy for no apparent reason?" Discord grinned ear to ear.

"Sounds about right." Magloria said, crossing her hooves as she felt herself return to normal, feeling the lingering effects wear off from the Poison Joke. "Bring her to me, and I'll remove the Poison Joke from you all, in an instant." Magloria said, her eyes narrowing slightly as she looked at the crowd. This was directed towards the other ponies, not Discord.

Discord looked to her. "I love a good plot twist!!!" he said, turning into a large cactus for no apparent reason.

"Remember our deal, Discord..." Magloria's eyes narrowed as she looked to him with a harsh glare. The large cactus made a massive grin as it looked back at her.

• Brohoof 1

Nook let out a frightened squeak as the mystery figure lunged himself tackling her to the floor. Fearing what he might do to her she looked nervously up at him. She watched in amazement as the mysterious stallion magically transformed himself into Discord revealing Pinkie was right about this one. But how did she know? That blue feather really could have belonged to any of the blue pegasi-she wasn't wrong about that. You can't just run around accusing others without any hard evidence. Every great detective knows that. "Pinkie, I hereby retract my previous statement. You were totally right!" she nervously called out.

Nook Cranny's bright yellow eyes widened and she let out a terrified gasp as Discord seemingly took his anger out on the baker and even though she was his willing accomplice Nook couldn't let Discord do that to her. "No! Wait! Please, what are you..." she shouted, fearful for the baker. Her ears lowered. "doing?" she questioned as she watched Discord ripping out what appeared to be a blue heart right from the baker's chest. Unable to watch the horror she closed her eyes, but only for a moment. When she opened them up again she saw that the baker pony was still alive and seemingly okay. "But didn't you just...? She's still alive? I'm so confused..." she admitted even moreso when the baker just laughed it up like a crazy pony. "Um is she going to be okay?" she asked Discord, feeling disturbed by the scene.

And what followed was a rather intriguing argument between Discord and the mare. The detective knew better than to get involved and was about to make herself scarce when something in their argument caught her attention. She sighed as Discord mocked her, her ears still lowered. "I know that you can... I'm not a fool! So why didn't you?" she asked softly.

Nook frowned as it was revealed that they were all affected by poison joke. She wondered how the plant was affecting her. She didn't feel all that different, but she did eat the sweets, so obviously she was affected in some way. Trying to get brave again she took a deep breath and walked over to where the angry mare stood; the one whom Discord used in his prank. She certainly could understand her anger and frustrations at having been used against her will in such a way. No pony deserves to be forced to do something they don't want to do by another. That was slavery and slavery is evil. "Um excuse me, but I couldn't help overhearing your... dilemma. I might be willing to help you find your daughter if you really will keep your promise to fix everypony here including me. I just need something of your daughter's, so that I can...sense where she is," the detective bravely offered. "Please I don't know how this poison joke is affecting me. For all I know it might be affecting my brain making me even more reckless and foolhardy than usual," she added revealing her own concerns. "Trust me I can find her for you. I can find anything. Please just give me a chance," she further pleaded. 

Edited by Nook Cranny
  • Brohoof 2

Bart put his hoof on the hilt of his sword and addressed Magloria, "Tis not honorable to resort to deception to get your way. If you had simply asked for help, we would have given it. Now you expect us to help you under threat?"

Silverspark:learning there was poison joke somewhere on her body then hearing Magloria @Props Valroa is looking for @Princess Silky and being now loyal to the pony that helped her out she will not say word but an issue between a mother and daughter she needs a place to stand to be noticed sometimes being alicorn her size frustration comes so she teleprted herself standing on @Discord's head seeing he is taller and ponies might see her she took a deep breath  letting out a booming voice so ponies hear her talk "all of this so you get attention from Silky maybe instead of doing something like you could have done something nice to bring her back cause she will keep running from you if I have mom like you I would be running away to though you are caring mother worried about her wish I had that "almost wanting slap this ice blue pony but didn't 

• Brohoof 1

Glory Feather was just fluttering past, on her way back to her and Pixel's cottage, when she heard the clamoring inside. She darted inside, fearing Pixel was in trouble, because she knew Pixel had gone to this celebration. "PIXEL!" she cried, making her way over to the small mare, "Glory! Help!" she said, her voice was low. "Who did this to you?!" she shouted, "Yipe! Not so loud!" Pixel cried, covering her ears. Glory faced the others and saw Discord "YOU! You did this!" she shrieked, about to zip toward him. Pixel stopped her, "Glory! No! Discord didn't do it! Magloria did!" Pixel said in her temporary low voice. Glory huffed angrily and waited for an explanation from somepony. "Glory, calm down please!" Pixel pleaded, "I CAN'T calm down! Not when your voice sounds as low as Tirek's!" Glory shouted, fluttering her wings as her halo pulsed with light. Then she stamped her hoof and said, "Somepony PLEASE explain what's going on?" she said this much more zen than she did before, trying a calmer approach to the situation.  

Edited by Stellar Crescentmoon
  • Brohoof 1

@Nook Cranny @Stellar Crescentmoon @Brony Number 42 @Silverspark184 

Magloria would look to Bart and scoff slightly at him. She gave him a devious smirk as she pulled out a rapier from...somewhere. "Unfortunately for you - you aren't the only one with training here." 
she said, her eyes staring a hole in Bart's soul.

Discord chuckled at this. "There is no fun in simply asking! Come on, are we a bunch of bored office ponies or what?! Why the sight for sore eyes, Bart? Can't you see what fun this all was?! Why can't anyone appreciate a good joke?" he bellowed and walked over to Bart and grabbed Bart's sword. "Hmm, I've seen better back in my day..." he said with a disappointed look, and gave the sword back.

Discord looked to Nook. "Feh! If everyone's this lame then I'll go after CELESTIA. Good idea, actually. Great thinking, Discord!" he chortled and looked away, then back to Nook with a devious grin.

Magloria also looked to Nook. "The deal was - if I was to help him with this...prank, that this situation would be used to bring her to me." Magloria said with narrowed eyes as she looked to Nook. "You will be fixed, as for something of hers..." Magloria would reach into her saddlebag and pull out a pink pegasus feather. "I found this sometime ago. It is one of her feathers. It's as good as it gets. Now go out, and search. She won't come to me. But perhaps she'll come to you." Magloria sighed. 

• Brohoof 2

Glory scoffed and said "Comparing me to an office pony, what a befuddling statement!" she rubbed her wings, they were a bit sore, why? She wasn't sure. She stepped back and waited for the others to express their sentiments before she would continue. 

• Brohoof 2

@Skylight Scintillate @Silverspark184 @Princess Silky @Nook Cranny @Brony Number 42  @Sir Hugsalot

@Stellar Crescentmoon

Well Nook, it was just a hunch and I just happen to throw his name out there so he can reveal himself to us. To get him off guard!

*Pinkie Pie analyzed the situation- while pinkie loves a good prank, this is one doesn’t deserve a laugh.*

Stand down Bart- although… I’m also inching to use a party cannon on both Magloria and Discord. This is supposed to be a fun party but this has gotten a bit too far! 

*Pinkie doesn’t like being serious and will try her best to lighten the mood of the scene. However when it comes to harming others she won’t stand for that.*

Magloria, I see what you’re trying to do but this isn’t the right route to do it. Beside, doesn’t it felt kinda good just to smile and pass out goodies just as you did in the beginning of the party? I know it was just a hoax but it does kinda make you feel happy a bit right? And seeing your daughter witnessing her own mother smile and enjoying herself despite being all just for a show. It has to at least feel good deep down. You’re not all that cold as you say you are! *flashing a big smile*

As for Discord, this is gotten a bit far! What will Fluttershy say if she finds out that you’re part of this??? Well no use trying to be like Twilight Sparkle here, let’s all try to get along here and the day hasn’t gone by yet. Let’s enjoy the rest with what we have guys! Although….*shoot the party cannon at Discord and Magloria*! No more funny business Discord and Magloria. Except… if it actually made us laugh! :laugh:

• Brohoof 1

Silverspark:eye twitched seeing this was no pony listening too this filly even though she on the head of the Draconcuis and used a canterlot voice watching Magloria and Nook then too Pinkie pie if ponies were listening "maybe it is best Silky doesn't  come back after what you pull Magloria if any pony listening but Silky is great pony she is kind she is helpful too others and she help me a few times even fixed my wing when I broke it when I had my incident and pretty much like a mother to me and I would defend her and I wouldn't  be standing here today if it wasn't  for her and I stand up to bullies worse then you "she said as she spoke strongly and un afraid

2 hours ago, Pinkie Pie said:

@Stellar Crescentmoon

Well Nook, it was just a hunch and I just happen to throw his name out there so he can reveal himself to us. To get him off guard!

*Pinkie Pie analyzed the situation- while pinkie loves a good prank, this is one doesn’t deserve a laugh.*

Stand down Bart- although… I’m also inching to use a party cannon on both Magloria and Discord. This is supposed to be a fun party but this has gotten a bit too far! 

*Pinkie doesn’t like being serious and will try her best to lighten the mood of the scene. However when it comes to harming others she won’t stand for that.*

Magloria, I see what you’re trying to do but this isn’t the right route to do it. Beside, doesn’t it felt kinda good just to smile and pass out goodies just as you did in the beginning of the party? I know it was just a hoax but it does kinda make you feel happy a bit right? And seeing your daughter witnessing her own mother smile and enjoying herself despite being all just for a show. It has to at least feel good deep down. You’re not all that cold as you say you are! *flashing a big smile*

As for Discord, this is gotten a bit far! What will Fluttershy say if she finds out that you’re part of this??? Well no use trying to be like Twilight Sparkle here, let’s all try to get along here and the day hasn’t gone by yet. Let’s enjoy the rest with what we have guys! Although….*shoot the party cannon at Discord and Magloria*! No more funny business Discord and Magloria. Except… if it actually made us laugh! :laugh:

Edited by Silverspark184
  • Brohoof 2

Glory kneeled beside Pixel, to get to her level, "Don't worry Pixel! I'm sure you'll be back to normal soon!" she assured her, and then took a bite from a cookie that she didn't realize was affected by the poison joke. Now she could no longer speak, she only spoke in harp strums. she stamped her hooves in anger. 

• Brohoof 1

Vibrant Grove visibly facehoofed, hearing the plan @Props ValroaMagloria came up with. 

"This is how You planned to make @Princess Silky Silky talk? Magloria, we never saw eye to eye, but this is ridiculous even for Your standards!" Vibrant wasn't sure if he should laugh or simply sigh as he continued. "Maybe start treating her like actual daughter and then she will actually talk? Right now..." he looks around at all the mess @Discord and Magloria led to "even if she gives You some of her time, I don't think You'll hear what You hoped to hear, whatever that was!" 

Then he turned to Discord. He would chuckle a bit as he still found it satisfying to see how Magloria's plan did backfire at her. He was shocked that she would involve Discord of all creatures into something like this. "As much as it feels good to see Magloria become pranked by her own joke here... why? I thought You're a bit more ambitious than this, sorry".

Vibrant would swipe away some cake leftovers from his coat as he got caught in ricochet during the food fight. Then as he started trotting away he comically tripped on it and groaned in frustration. Despite this though he couldn't help himself but burst in laughter afterwards.

• Brohoof 1

Glory agreed with Vibrant Grove's sentiment, she unfortunately couldn't verbally tell him this, so she simply nodded. It was hard for her to get used to the harp sounds temporarily being her voice, especially when they blasted from  her mouth when all she wanted to do was take a breath. She stamped her front hooves repeatedly and snorted. 

• Brohoof 1

Nook watched with curiosity as a nearby unicorn stallion pulled out his sword and threatened Magloria with it. The detective wasn’t entirely sure how to feel about this. Yes, the baker was wrong to trust Discord of all people with helping her reunite with her missing daughter, but that doesn’t give anypony the right to just attack her. Worried about some pony possibly getting hurt she quickly trotted over to the two and boldly got in between them. “That’s enough! Both of you kindly just stand down please,” she pleaded. She turned specifically to the stallion. “Yes, what she did was wrong and yes so is giving into blackmail. But I’m afraid that in this case we may not have much alternative not if we want to be cured. She just said she wouldn’t cure us unless we helped find her daughter,” she pointed out. She then turned to Magloria eyes narrowed. “Isn’t that what you said? That you wouldn’t help unless we help you first?” She questioned wanting to make sure first. She looked back at the valiant stallion. “I don’t know about you, but I say we just find her daughter quickly and get it over with. Sound good?” She asked him. She looked back at the mischievous baker. “But should we help you, you gotta promise us that you won’t hurt your daughter. I just need to be sure that you wouldn’t do something like that before I willingly bring her to you. It’s just…from your…conversation with Discord you seem pretty mad at her. Do you want to talk about it? I won’t judge,” she promised the baker. She just sighed and rolled her eyes as the baker threatened the unicorn stallion with a sword of her own. “Impressive. But please, no more fighting,” she continued to insist to the both of them.

She let out another tired sigh as Discord marched over and mocked the stallion’s sword before mocking all of them: calling them boring office ponies. Nook just groaned. ’Whatever. I’ve been called so much worse. Was that even meant to be an insult. Pah, like I care what he thinks of me. I don’t even know him,’ she thought to herself crossing both of her hooves and slowly shaking her head in disappointment. Really, she had expected better insults from the lord of chaos. ‘Oh well,’ she thought. ‘Maybe next time.’ A small grin then appeared across her face as she got an idea. She nodded as though agreeing with Discord. But then another pony made it known she was insulted. “Oh don’t mind her Discord. You are totally right. You should definitely leave while the getting is still good. You don’t want to become…boring like us do you? Personally, between me and you I think it’s contagious. Believe it or not I wasn’t always so boring, but then one day it happened and I became…boring! Oh I tried to fight it at first, but then after awhile I just sort of gave up and just kind of went along with it, know what I mean? But yeah definitely leave and don’t come back anytime soon otherwise you might become boring and we don’t want that now do we every pony?” She agreed with Discord. It was her hope that Discord will now think them too boring to mess with and leave them be…for once. In her mind it was the perfect plan. ‘Of course why didn’t I think of this sooner? Discord loves everything chaotic, so if we do the exact opposite we will be much too boring and mundane for him to want to mess with and he’ll leave us alone forever, yay! Personally, I think it was a mistake to reform him. Just look at all the trouble he keeps causing us. If it were up to me I would have left him as a rock. The saviors of Equestria were fools to trust him and so is anybody who is stupid enough to team up with him,’ she smugly thought thinking herself so clever.

Magloria then offered the young detective one of her daughter’s pink feathers. With a small smile Nook eagerly took the feather by her wing to examine it closer. “Thank you for this,” she told her. Narrowing her eyes at the baker she asked, “do you really think she would show herself to me? I am an adult pony and a stranger after all. Would she not find me a. Bit intimidating? But yes I will of course try my best. After all when I make a promise I keep it.”

Suddenly, Nook’s ears flickered like crazy due to the young alicorn using her royal booming voice. A soft doglike whine escaped her and she suddenly found herself retreating under the table. She then peeped out to see what was happening. At this point Pinkie Pie herself walked over to try to talk some sense to every pony. Remembering the feather she gave it a long sniff. Her eyes suddenly glowed yellow as her mind whirled with sights and sounds. She was trying her best to pinpoint a location. As she sat under the table concentrating really hard her eyes kept glowing. Unconsciously, she stepped out from under the table looking as though she were in some sort of self induced trance. “I see…I see…” she began in a soft, cryptic whisper. “I need complete concentration for this to work. Everypony please be quiet. I am trying to see…”

ooc:  @Princess Siiky Can you please tell me where your character is hiding? Thanks. 

Edited by Nook Cranny
  • Brohoof 2