Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pulling at The Strings: A Scavenger Hunt

Courageous Thunder Dash

6 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

If you've won TBD, then congrats:adorkable:  

hahahha I don'tthink this means he won you silly bean! *ruffles his pony hair while he rides on a skateboard*

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Can you at least tell me if I need to go somewhere else in the forum to fi d another clue? Because I feel like I'm searching every where for no reasons.

Sure thing! c: 

*poofs*

• Brohoof 2

@ZiggWheelsManning @Brony Number 42 @TheRockARooster, @Shiny Silvermoon @ChrysalisM, @Silly Druid

Thank you all for the participation for on this event! Detective Rarity is most grateful for everyone hard work! Everyone will be rewarded please stay tune for that! Today is the last day of submissions, for those who haven’t send the answer yet please send them to me @TBD. Let give a round applause for @Courageous Thunder Dash and @Sir Hugsalot for putting this event together! 

• This topic was unpinned and unfeatured
5 hours ago, TBD said:

@ZiggWheelsManning @Brony Number 42 @TheRockARooster, @Shiny Silvermoon @ChrysalisM, @Silly Druid

Thank you all for the participation for on this event! Detective Rarity is most grateful for everyone hard work! Everyone will be rewarded please stay tune for that! Today is the last day of submissions, for those who haven’t send the answer yet please send them to me @TBD. Let give a round applause for @Courageous Thunder Dash and @Sir Hugsalot for putting this event together! 

I thought that the price was the satisfaction of going through this event! There is more?! Shiver me timber with happiness and candies! :pinkie:

• Leaves 1

14 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

I thought that the price was the satisfaction of going through this event! There is more?! Shiver me timber with happiness and candies! :pinkie:

Glad that you enjoyed it!!! Not quite for this event… but on our current event the RP, is similar- stay tune since we got a mystery afoot!:mlp_smug:

• Leaves 1