Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Summoning Discord - A Banterlot Shenanigan

Ice Princess Silky

As you know, we have friends from ALL around the world here on the MLPForums!

One of those friends is a member who likes to wait — every month — to say ‘a pinch and a punch for the first of the month!’ :laugh:

It’s like that little kid brother who likes to prank you after hiding behind the couch to leap out.

But nobody knew what this phrase was or even what it meant…
Nobody that I personally knew could tell you what it meant or where it came from. We just knew that this mischief-making member loved to wait last minute for members of the MLPForums to experience it.

Did it come from another dimension? Did it come from the stars? Apparently it comes from Australia since all of my friends seem to know about it from there!

Regardless…. Clearly this little bundle of mischief can’t be stopped. We’ll need the Master of Mischief, himself, Discord to be summoned to get Aticus back! And I know just how to do it, too!

I, Silky, have brought to you this adorable little draconiquus plush to summon Discord! Upon summoning him, we can probably send @Aticus the Adequate back to @Pandora box!

Enough shenanigans, Aticus! It’s time for us to finally get you back for ALL of the times you’ve been messaging us and saying “a pinch and a punch for the first of the month!”

It’s our turn.

Take the dragoniquus plushie that looks like our mischievous friend, Aticus and hold it up as we say ‘a pinch and a punch for the first of the month!’ Aticus promised he would be the one to get everyone first… AND NOW IT'S TIME TO GET HIM BACK!!!!

If you prefer a less draconiquus way and a more ponified way, you can also go with “a boop and a hug.”

Instructions:

Simply tag @Aticus the Adequate
hold the plushie up and say "A pinch and a punch for the first of the month!"
or a boop and a hug for all the ponies who prefer that, instead! :laugh:
As a random Banterlot event, it can be filled with random shenanigans. 

Spoiler

image.png

• Brohoof 4

• The title was changed to Summoning Discord - A Banterlot Shenanigan
  • This topic was featured and pinned
Moments ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

I got an idea! Maybe we could say @Aticus the Adequate one hundred times so the next time he will be online his notification box will be flooded of comments! What do you think? I'm trying to get in spirit of this day! :squee:

Oh the number is going up already :3 

I am sure @Aticus the Adequatethe impostor will be overjoyed c: 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

I got an idea! Maybe we could say @Aticus the Adequate one hundred times so the next time he will be online his notification box will be flooded of comments! What do you think? I'm trying to get in spirit of this day! :squee:

What do you mean?! @Aticus the Adequate??? I don't know any @Aticus the Adequatebesides didn't I tell you NEVER to say the name @Aticus the Adequate???? Tis a name that only brings chaos... in fact, chaos tends to be the name of @Aticus the Adequate

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Ati-KISS said:

TOP 10 ANIME BETRAYAL!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo

heck yassss i'll have my own set of aticus!  A whole collection that is!

A lot of pinching and punching to do then!

• Brohoof 1