Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Summoning Discord - A Banterlot Shenanigan

Ice Princess Silky

Moments ago, Howlicus said:

i'm just here to howl at aticus, the copycat :oh_golly: you sneaky thief
*yeets the OG in the abyss*

Awww and here I was ready for the YEETing of @Aticus the Adequate

*sits in The Thinker pose, while pondering. Soon, a lightbulb pops over my head* Oh! I've got it! Once the time comes, we all do a group YEET to send @Aticus the Adequate into @Pandora's box. Either that, or send him flying from one end of the world to the other to see the Northern Lights.

• Brohoof 1

37 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Hey, @Aticus the Adequate! Seems like you're in trouble! Perhaps you quickly find a place to hide from Silky's revenge! :Daydreaming:

Who is this Silk you speak of, there is only the REAL Aticus here. :grin:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Aticus the Adequate Define pinch. Define punch. Define chaos. Define Discord. Define Draconequus. Define Aticus. Define adequate. Define inadequate and explain in a five-paragraph essay why that definition is you. Define define. Why do you like to copycat others? Why do we copy others? Do you like getting rickrolled? Can we ban you? Can we ship you with Discord? Do you want to stare at paint drying together?

Edited by Skylight Scintillate
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

@Ati-KISS

50 minutes ago, Ati-KISS said:

hold the plushie up and say "A pinch and a punch for the first of the month!"

"A pinch and a punch for the first of the month. Wait, who are all of those people?" 

FriendlyYellowAngora-size_restricted.gif:nom:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Remember that he stole your breakfast too:laugh:  

I literally met this guy on the forums over a freakin BURGER thread -- so yeah, this is pretty hilarious

Uhhh I mean myself. I met myself on a burger thread... 

• Brohoof 1

@Aticus the Adequate

Are you stealing people's food again? That's like the (10^2E5)/7th time this month and it's just begun!

2 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Quick! The Elements Of Harmony! Now! There is no time to waste! No time to wait for the Mane Six! We will have to replace them! :baconmane:

Yeah, we need to blast @Aticus the Adequate with rainbow lasers!

• Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, Ati-KISS said:

I literally met this guy on the forums over a freakin BURGER thread -- so yeah, this is pretty hilarious

Uhhh I mean myself. I met myself on a burger thread... 

You mean, You met me. I am the @Aticus the Adequatec: 

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@Ati-KISS

"A pinch and a punch for the first of the month. Wait, who are all of those people?" 

FriendlyYellowAngora-size_restricted.gif:nom:

airplane.gif

We are the people of the first of the month and want our punch or lunch

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
2 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

In your opinion, who could be kindness, generosity, magic, honesty, laughter and loyalty? :huh:

Let's see, that draconequus, that draconequus, me, that draconequus, that draconequus, and that draconequus... unless you want to be one?

You hear that @Aticus the Adequate? We're coming for you! Dynamo @Anti-Kiss Draconequus, buck down the front door!

Edited by Skylight Scintillate
  • Brohoof 2

Moments ago, Skylight Scintillate said:

Let's see, that draconequus, that draconequus, me, that draconequus, that draconequus, and that draconequus... unless you want to be one?

You hear that @Aticus the Adequate? We're coming for you! Dynamo, buck down the front door!

I could be kindness! Look! *Shiny's facial expression turn into an empathic one just like the face of Fluttershy and she also lower her voice to sound like her.* I am extremely sorry for the rainbow I am going to throw on you... :kindness:

• Brohoof 1