Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Summoning Discord - A Banterlot Shenanigan

Ice Princess Silky

21 hours ago, Princess Silky said:

So many happy and playful ponies joined in on this event today and it made me truly happy to see everyone having fun and getting to know each other's more playful side. This is the kind of nature that @Aticus the Adequate brings to our community. So I just wanted to give a BIG HUG of appreciation and let you know you're just too wonderful and I'm so happy to know/have you with us:rarity:

Participating in this along with the other events means you do get a badge, I only ask that you be patient as the system updates and remedies the badge system. But thank you to all who participated!

If I may say as well, truly a big thank you to everyone who had fun here on Chaos day! It really means a lot to me to see you all just letting loose! There's nothing like being playful, cheeky (and above all else, chaotic ;) )

Happy Chaos Day AND a huge Happy April to everypony here! Woot woot! :D 

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Silverspark184 said:

Z

Silverspark:secretly getting a catapult  ready and it had a giant cherry pie ready to aim at @Aticus the Adequate "Hey Mr Aticus I have a treat for you "said a filly with a  bit micheif look in her eyes

*Aticus turned around with such vigour and grinned* A TREAT? GIMME GIMME :D *unknowing of the tragedy that was to befall him in the next minute or two*

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Aticus the Adequate said:

*Aticus turned around with such vigour and grinned* A TREAT? GIMME GIMME :D *unknowing of the tragedy that was to befall him in the next minute or two*

Silverspark:pulled the lever and send the pie sailing and hit Aticus on the face "no pony messes with the alicorn of pranks "she said playfully

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Aticus the Adequate said:

If I may say as well, truly a big thank you to everyone who had fun here on Chaos day! It really means a lot to me to see you all just letting loose! There's nothing like being playful, cheeky (and above all else, chaotic ;) )

Happy Chaos Day AND a huge Happy April to everypony here! Woot woot! :D 

Happy April to you too, @Aticus the Adequate! It was lovely to help others pranking you! I hope I'll have the chance to help you pranking others next time! :mlp_yeehaa:

• Brohoof 1

• This topic was unfeatured and unpinned