Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is there anything you wish you could change about your home to make it easier for you?

Reecejackox

A bigger kitchen with quartz counter tops so i can put hot things down, and a garage for parking and storage. Plan is to live in a house next as the apartment is lacking in quite a few areas.

3 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

For now, my carpets and floors, the former hasn't been shampoo treated:glimmer: in over a decade:mellow: and my feet pick up small debris:stressed:  

That's actually something my house could also benefit from. The upstairs landing carpet and my bedroom one is atrocious. :yeahno:

2 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Is it anything worse than a cat hairball :blink:stain?  

The landing one has suffered from those countless times in the past. :muffins:

My bedroom one... Er... Well... That one suffered one Halloween when I drank too much wine and barfed on it. Not my proudest moment. Also it suffered from a spillage of fake blood that I was using to create reference material for my artwork. Also the occasional tea spillage. Although the stains were removed, it's been well over a decade since I had new carpets. :sealed:

Right now I have a "coward's carpet" aka a rug covering the worst area on the floor. :P

1 minute ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Coward surely is an unpleasant word:(  

"Coward's carpet" is what a friend of mine referred to as a rug. Sort of just stuck. :P

But yeah. Tis an unpleasant word in general. :mlp_maud:

Something else that I would change to make living in my house a lot easier? Having everything mold proof.

2 minutes ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

"Coward's carpet" is what a friend of mine referred to as a rug. Sort of just stuck. :P

But yeah. Tis an unpleasant word in general. :mlp_maud:

Something else that I would change to make living in my house a lot easier? Having everything mold proof.

As much as we want to rid mold, we can't always:worry:  

• Brohoof 1

I need a better dishwasher, a larger bedroom so I can fit a larger bed, so I won't keep teetering on the edge of the bed or falling out. In the coming months I'd like to have an escalator so I don't have to tackle all the steps to an upstairs apartment, as I am with child. 

I don't have a lot of issues with it. Perhaps having a window unit for my room, that way I control the temperature in my room! I had that at my apartment and I miss it. It has downsides, for sure. I have a feeling that this may be what we end up with when we move since the Northeast has less in the way of central air. lol

Otherwise? The one thing I'd change is the location. The house itself is fine, I just want it in a good state.