Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ello Everypony!

Cinnamochix

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

From google! I forgot what I typed in it though-

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I had seen the advertisement for the new series on the hub network and I was determined to watch it when it aired! A few years later and I’m still emotionally attached to the show hehe.

Hello! My name is Sky/Skylar but if you want you can just call me by my user if you’d like!

I’ve been in mlp ever since the 5.3 gen (I think that’s what you call it-) but I was sort of banned from mlp during season 4 of Gen 4 as my mother thought that I was obsessed about it. (I really was) Now I’m just trying to watch all of the newer seasons and adjust to some of the things that happened.

I’d like to think that I’m a good writer as it’s something that I love doing. Specifically I am skilled with Worldbuilding and enjoy fleshing out my work! Despite my love for writing, I’ve never made a mlp oc in my life. (Definitely wasn’t scared of those mlp oc commentators back in 2010’s-) But now I decided to change that and start a new writing project around mlp! I am currently writing my first oc that’s technically my ponysona but it’s a slow process as I’m currently in a writer burn out. 

• Brohoof 5

Welcome to the herd! Neigh! I hope you'll have a lot of fun here and find some awesome new friends! Spoiler: EVERYONE ON HERE IS AWESOME!