Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Introduction of Da ghostling!

Ghostie boi

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

Silky Sent me!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I personally fell in love with a Unlikely character... Angel, But felt I could maybe put my own spin on them and slowly I became a fan of the show!

My oc is Angel but not Angel at the same time, Basically a freak magical Accident caused the White rabbit to undergo a transformation into a Species called Ghostling/Ghostkin, Any creature can turn into one if they Create Spirital Magik but they were long ago forgotten into the dust of age, but Angel is now a new modern one...well 1/2 of one as Ghostling's are pretty much like Ghost's. But since Angel isn't 100% one He is VERY much alive, but now at the same height of ponies but a inch taller, can actually speak to them, and have Magik... also it gave him a Second chance to be a better creature to his owner and other's.

• Brohoof 6

4 minutes ago, AngelChu said:

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

Silky Sent me!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

I personally fell in love with a Unlikely character... Angel, But felt I could maybe put my own spin on them and slowly I became a fan of the show!

My oc is Angel but not Angel at the same time, Basically a freak magical Accident caused the White rabbit to undergo a transformation into a Species called Ghostling/Ghostkin, Any creature can turn into one if they Create Spirital Magik but they were long ago forgotten into the dust of age, but Angel is now a new modern one...well 1/2 of one as Ghostling's are pretty much like Ghost's. But since Angel isn't 100% one He is VERY much alive, but now at the same height of ponies but a inch taller, can actually speak to them, and have Magik... also it gave him a Second chance to be a better creature to his owner and other's.

*glomps the bunbun* y u y

• Brohoof 4

22 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

Interesting 👀

Hello and welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

Thankies :3

5 minutes ago, Props Valroa said:

Welcome to the forums. Hope you like it here.

Hope so too ^w^

• Brohoof 2

*Swooops down from the skies and hands you an envelope with an invitation* 

Welcome, lovely! I already know the darling Ghostling. But everyone gets one of these, so... here ya go. 
Happy to have you with us c:

Come pay a visit if you ever need a new hairtsyle or sparkly coat.  :ooh:

• Brohoof 2