Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff The Silk Road

Jeric

On 2023-04-29 at 4:19 AM, Luna Velvet said:

Ik i said this in dm's but i will say it again on the forums congrats Silky

I have to say @Princess Silky it really has been a adventure since i met you you helped me see things in life i could not before i have many great memories with you and i hope to keep making them with you *hug*

you are a really busy mare mixing in real life stuff plus the important roles you are given or well worked hard for on the forums i have a lot of respect for you and you deserve many great things heading your way

keep being you Silky we all love you and wish you great success for your future in real life and on the forums 

Thank you so much! I'll need to revisit this thread some time and truly give a proper thanks individually to all the lovelies. You've been such a great support and source of kindness. I'm looking forward to many years of watching you all flourish and progress in life :rarity: beautiful updates or news blossoming as we grow together and try to make this a lovely place to call a home away from home :coco:

@Princess Silky i don't say this lightly but I really think you've been so sweet hearted and kind to me despite some of our bad moments in our bestie ship and sibling ship I love you so much as a bestie and sister of mine and I've been keeping you and everyone else including @Sir Hugsalot in my prayers and thoughts. You've made me realize how much more merciful and kind I have to be to others despite my disability (sent with gentle tone)

3 minutes ago, Windy Breeze said:

I know this has been a while now but I congratulate you @Princess Silky. You are what this forum needs and we may see it flourish under you. 💙💙💙

Thank you so much, lovely. I'm so happy to see you may be returning back. The forums has missed you. :rarity:

On 2023-05-02 at 12:01 AM, Goofyg27 said:

@Princess Silky i don't say this lightly but I really think you've been so sweet hearted and kind to me despite some of our bad moments in our bestie ship and sibling ship I love you so much as a bestie and sister of mine and I've been keeping you and everyone else including @Sir Hugsalot in my prayers and thoughts. You've made me realize how much more merciful and kind I have to be to others despite my disability (sent with gentle tone)

Awww, thank you, Goofy you're too kind!