Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Do you know any game hacks? (MLP and non-MLP)

Samuel L Changeling

(edited)

I was just wondering if anyone here knows of any good MLP game hacks (or official console games in general) of MLP:FMA AKA G4 ponies?

A good example of a game hack just for reference.might be something like the game filly fantasy which is a Final Fantasy hacked game for SNES system.

Edited by The Wife of Law
  • Brohoof 1

• The title was changed to Do you know any game hacks? (MLP and non-MLP)

I know there's a hack of Sonic 2 which replaces Sonic with Fluttershy. Wouldn't be surprised if there are others for the rest of the Mane 6.

2 hours ago, Cash_In said:

I know there's a hack of Sonic 2 which replaces Sonic with Fluttershy. Wouldn't be surprised if there are others for the rest of the Mane 6.

Huh, wonder why that one wasn't on sonic retros lost of hacks... Regardless, thank you I'll have to look into that one. 

12 hours ago, Megas said:

There’s a rom hack of Mario all stars where everyone is a MLP character 

Nintendo hack right?

• Brohoof 1

54 minutes ago, Star heart 777 said:

Huh, wonder why that one wasn't on sonic retros lost of hacks... Regardless, thank you I'll have to look into that one.

Yeah, I checked Sonic Retro this morning and I couldn't find it either. Odd.

4 hours ago, Cash_In said:

There's also another two of sonic 3 and Knuckles from the same creator with Fluttershy/Rainbow Dash replacing Tails in those games.

Played those hacks quite a few times, they also work on original hardware as well as on emulators.

1 hour ago, Star heart 777 said:

They're not on Sonic Retro but creator of the hacks posted them on youtube, can find them searching their username "jdragondawn" there. 

• Brohoof 1

For non-MLP romhacks, I'm a big fan of a lot of randomizers, especially Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past

I suppose you're referring to pony fantasy 6 which is the hack version of final fantasy 6 for the SNES. It's just that the game doesn't have any level up bonuses from espers and gear can only be equipped by certain characters.

I believe there was a another hack version game. I believe there was hack version of earthbound which is equestriabound or something like that. If i recall correctly, there was CMC posing as your party members like sweetie belle as paula, apple bloom as jeff, and scootaloo as poo.

• 2 weeks later...