Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What sort of school did/do you go to?

Reecejackox

I did go to vocational school which isn't  all that bad though we had to get our lunchs from a vending machine or on Fridays when my class is serving lunch in the  classroom and have money I would pay for my lunch in a to go box cause if I take a tray I don't  want it spilling on my way too the cafeteria 

K-6th public school which was fun despite of having to learn and do school work. Since it’s just your typical public school. Getting in trouble and spending most of the time in detention. Love it for the most part. Middle school was the good o time despite of being a ‘bad school’. But a guy like me I don’t mind getting some excitement here and there. And then there’s 7th-12th grade. Oh boy… private catholic school. It was definitely hard for me fitting in. The huge difference between public to private. But I got around it at high school and kinda wished I could’ve enjoy it more while it last. 

Like all schools, the bad kind. I did however attend the Disney University (for a whole whopping day!) as part of my job, and I had to return every six months while I was doing my original duties there. It was more fun than actual education. Real school sucks.

I went to a catholic school until grade 4. Didn't exactly have great experiences there. Bullying was pretty bad and 5 year old me got beaten up by some older kids. The school I went to from grades 4-6 was public and was quite good actually. Not perfect, but the community was very nice and accepting. My high school was also public and wasn't great, but that was more so because the school was literally falling apart.

Ha... I mean I didn't finish, its kind of just in my bloodline to not finish anything i start... or take any responsibility for myself, but you know I'm more or less the teacher I would like to consider it, and the whole world is just in a learning process as to why they need to indulge my whack delusional self emulations and treat me like I'm made of literal gold, not poop.

• Brohoof 1

I went to public school... in a state that is nearly dead last in public education. Fortunately for me, I had the privilege to attend one of the better schools in the state. And the privilege of going to one that valued band and marching band a whole lot, which has shaped my life quite drastically one could say. lol

My mom recently revealed to me that she almost put me in a private Christian school. I told her that I'm so glad she didn't do that. I'm not even kidding when I say I might not be here today if she had done that.

My high school is massive. It was built in the 1940s but is still in great condition. It offered tons of elective classes.

My college was very small but that is because it only offers two fields of study: veterinary medicine and physical therapy. (Oddly specific, I know). It was a very strict school.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Public school elementary-6th. Those were fun times for me. Then private catholic starts from 7th-12th. Recently, it took me long enough to realize what a private catholic school have molded me into. I suppose the final mystery would be is it for the best or not? Because I feel I have been living in charade for 10+ years.:crackle: