Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's going on in the room you're in right now?

Reecejackox

An eccentric woman is currently sitting in a room lit only by her computer screen. She is sitting there drinking a mug of tea, listening to a music box version of the Lon Lon Ranch theme while browsing the MLP forums for random things to reply to. :catface:

Not much here. I’m sitting here alone at my desk, typing this response. I have the soft hum of a baby monitor next to me, some pathetic snacks next to that, and a half-finished art project sitting on the bed behind me. It’s very quiet here right now.

Sitting here, posting randomly on these forums and listening to music and drinking some lovely tea. Nothing special, just the usual for this little apartment here

*crickets chirping*

Seriously though, there's nothing going on in my room apart from my keyboard making noise as I type replies on social media. My mouse is silent since I have the kind that doesn't make obnoxious clicking noises, so that's not breaking the silence. Also, I am currently listening to music, but I have headphones, so when I take them off it's quiet.