Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

animation Catchiest childhood cartoon Theme Song?

Gaines

(edited)
3 hours ago, Gaines said:

I'd argue Bob the Builder or Go Diego Go had pretty catchy theme songs ^_^

I second that.

This was a favorite for me when I was little:

Edited by ChrysalisM
  • Brohoof 2

Chip n Dale Rescue Rangers, Dragon Tales, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Spongebob Squarepants, Pokemon, CatDog, Fairly Oddparents, Camp Lazlo

PRETTY MUCH ALL THE CHILDHOOD CARTOONS HAD CATCHY THEME SONGS

Ah I had several growing up one was from lamp chop that song never goes away after 20 years or 25 years the theme song still comes and goes though there is also the bananas in pajamas one Saturday  morning was fun yeah I got too many to remember but one other that I would not forget was Barney and Seseme Street those two will never leave my mind

oooooh I love this thread :>

Yes, DuckTales and Rescuce Ranger theme is incredible catchy,  high candidates for place #1. However since I haven seen it here, let me post yet another extremally catchy cartoon theme :3

Spoiler

On 2023-04-06 at 12:57 AM, Treeglow Flicker said:

For me it was always this:

Hide contents

:P

I remember this too :3

16 minutes ago, Starset Twinkle said:

I wanna be the very best
Like no one ever was!

that Song never gets old Pokémon was and will be the number 1 cartoon we all loved I mean it's been on since the 90s I remembered watching it the first I was flipping through channels and then I saw mewtwo flying through the sky  what was that thing some form cat  with odd finger tips and that is when I sat down to watch these strange creatures till I learn the name Pokémon and I told my little brother about it we both watched and fell in love with these characters and going on this journey with Ash and his friends and with Pikachu every morning before school and after school  we would catch it then we watched these other shows static shock shock and other cartoons that came before or after those were the best memories I had and we ended up getting our own gameboys and we had the first Pokémon games I got the red and Keven my brother had the blue I chose charmander and he chose squirtle  

Personally I grew up on Playhouse Disney, and that channel had all sorts of bangers.

Favorite themes for me were Bear in the Big Blue House, PB&J Otter, Out of the Box, Bunnytown (caught the world premiere of this one!), even the Doodlebops had a great theme song even though the show itself unnerved me lmao, and a little obscure one named Johnny and the Sprites. I recently rediscovered that one and a LOT of memories crushed me like an anvil.

Even though I dislike Disney Junior, the theme songs are still as good as they've ever been. Especially Vampirina B)

34 minutes ago, Silverspark184 said:

that Song never gets old Pokémon was and will be the number 1 cartoon we all loved I mean it's been on since the 90s I remembered watching it the first I was flipping through channels and then I saw mewtwo flying through the sky  what was that thing some form cat  with odd finger tips and that is when I sat down to watch these strange creatures till I learn the name Pokémon and I told my little brother about it we both watched and fell in love with these characters and going on this journey with Ash and his friends and with Pikachu every morning before school and after school  we would catch it then we watched these other shows static shock shock and other cartoons that came before or after those were the best memories I had and we ended up getting our own gameboys and we had the first Pokémon games I got the red and Keven my brother had the blue I chose charmander and he chose squirtle  

yes it holds many memories for me too :)

first video game I ever owned