Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello!!!

AnimeaSPrin

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google. :)

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

As a child, I started watching it when it came out!! And since then, I’ve always loved ponies. I have a bunch of characters, with deep backstories, relationships, and different au’s.

Here is the character I will mostly be acting as. Queen Eclipsa Kira. The last alicorn to exist, or so she thinks. She is paranoid, mentally unstable, and self absorbed. But, there is a very soft and kind side to her when it comes to caring for her subject. Who knows what will happen.. But maybe, she will discover the secret organization of alicorns that live quietly and hidden.

B53E1ADF-FD20-40FD-9C76-D679303A3962.png

• Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, AnimeaSPrin said:

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google. :)

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

As a child, I started watching it when it came out!! And since then, I’ve always loved ponies. I have a bunch of characters, with deep backstories, relationships, and different au’s.

Here is the character I will mostly be acting as. Queen Eclipsa Kira. The last alicorn to exist, or so she thinks. She is paranoid, mentally unstable, and self absorbed. But, there is a very soft and kind side to her when it comes to caring for her subject. Who knows what will happen.. But maybe, she will discover the secret organization of alicorns that live quietly and hidden.

B53E1ADF-FD20-40FD-9C76-D679303A3962.png

Welcome to the herd! /)

• Brohoof 2