Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

fan fiction Equestrian Shipping Logs (Updated 12.22.11)

Nico

The Equestrian Shipping Logs are a series of short fan-fiction stories I will write about ponies' shipping experiences in a journal/first-person narrative style.

The first of these short 'stories' is Fluttershy's Shipping Log with Rainbow Dash. The second is Spike's totally attentive record of Twilight's date with Trixie.

Fluttershy's Log - Date(?) with Rainbow Dash

Spike's Log (Modified by Twilight Sparkle) - Twilight's Date with Trixie

Please let me know what you think of it and give me feedback to use on future additions to the series, which will be posted here as they are finished.

Edited by Fluttershy

It's really good I'd say, I would like to see some more writings from you in the future if they are just as well writen as this. Maybe something on a different subject though. I don't mind the shipping stuffs, but I certainly don't embrace it either. ;)

Well, I'm glad everyone likes it. I'll probably have the next one up soon, so look forward to it if you will. I'll update the OP with it when it is finished.

The second shipping log is up. I'm sorry for this double post bump, but I was the last person who replied to this before and it's the only way I could get this post back up. :S

Spike's Log (Modified by Twilight Sparkle) - Twilight's Date with Trixie

Edited by Fluttershy

Looking pretty good! I would be glad if Trixie were to return and apologise, she has the potential to be a pretty epic pony. Unfortunately she is an arrogant and egotistical show-off. I guess it's probably because she hasn't seen MLP herself ;)