Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Greetings everypony! My name Creativcorn, formally known as "SimplyRarity". I've started this thread to showcase my art, a lot of these are mainly personal pieces, however, a few are commissions I've done in the past. I hope to inspire you with my work in the hopes that someday soon I can have my own commission shop here on the forums. If you like what I bring to the table, and would like to bring your ideas to reality, I'd be more than happy to bring your visions to life! 

Thank you

Sincerely, 

Creativcorn :eager:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

This piece is a collaboration between the two types of media I adore, that being MLP: FiM and a game called Stardew Valley. For those of you who aren't familiar with the game to summarize, Stardew Valley is a simulation role-playing video game developed by Eric "ConcernedApe" Barone. Players take the role of a character who inherits their deceased grandfather's dilapidated farm in a place known as Stardew Valley. It's inspired by the developer's favourite game series "Harvest Moon" and it's truly one of the best farming sims I've had the pleasure of playing. One of the NPC's (in the vanilla game you can't date/marry, but can with mods!) in the game known as the Wizard, or M. Rasmodius, has caught my interest, he's swept me off my hooves and now it my favourite character in the game! He's put an enchantment on my heart, so much so that I started to incorporate him into my latest pieces. This project took a course over a few days to finish, I can't remember how long exactly, but believe me, it took a HOT MINUTE if you catch my drift. Anyhow, I'm really proud of this piece and I hope you enjoy it too, whether your a fan of candy-coloured ponies or Stardew Valley, or even both! 

A_Kiss_For_His_Miss_ (1).PNG

Edited by Creativcorn
  • Brohoof 3

Here is another piece which is another SDV & MLP:FiM collaboration. This character is one of the many marriage candidates in the game known as Harvey, the town doctor. Harvey was/is my top-tier bachelor out of all the male candidates, from his design to his heart events I felt head over hooves with his character. I grew fond of his personality, his sense of care, passion, loyalty, and overall adorable quirks. He was/and is still one of my favourite people to marry in game, he's defiantly tied with the Wizard, but I would say that the Wizard is a smidge over Harvey just by a little. Anyhow, I was inspired to re-invent the "gifting of the bouquet". For those who aren't familiar with SDV, in order for a marriageable NPC to be your boyfriend/girlfriend you need to buy a bouquet at the local general store, once you gift them the bouquet you locked the ability to reach their 10 heart event, and pretty soon after that you can propose to them. Since the player is the one prompting this action, I decided for this project just for playing into fantasy the role would reverse. I hope you enjoy this piece as much as I enjoyed creating it! 

The_TRUE_Proposal_.PNG

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...