Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How would you Fix your Least Favorite character?

Gaines

I am not taking "by completely removing them from the show!" or "by never letting them talk!" as an answer. :mellow:
How would you rewrite your least favorite character to make them at least somewhat likeable? Or how would do you think they could redeem themselves?

Pinkie Pie would have the same overall backstory, just that she would be less "in your face" about laughter and make it count in specific moments rather than constant, all the time. 

• Brohoof 2

I would humble Rainbow Dash even further. By the end of the series, she was still too arrogant for my liking.

• Brohoof 2

Blueblood. How I would change is that he should have an experience.similar to the movie combined movie plots of the movies "Maid to Order" and "Overboard."

Basically,  he should lose his memory and has his appearance for whatever reason altered just enough so as to become unrecognizable by his "guides" (angels, fairy God pony etc).

In other words temporarily strip of his status so he can relearn the basic of what it means to be a decent pony.

He should end up working for AJ for a while helping her out on the farm and slowly learn to appreciate the value of hard work, then he slowly regains his memory of who he "was" so long ago.

Finally, he can make amends for being a... well let's just not a good pony.