Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Greetings!

Lord Grey

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

To be honest, I don't remember exactly how it happened, but I do know that I followed a link from Fimfiction. However, I already knew about this site for a fair while before I decided to make my account.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

It was back in 2019, and I believe I was fooling around online when I stumbled upon either the TV Tropes page for Cupcakes or the Know Your Meme one. Out of curiosity, I checked out the infamous fic itself. It wasn't too bad, but the important thing is that I was hooked with MLP fan writing. I read a couple Cupcakes parodies and offshoots, then I read this fairly long darkfic that I forgot the title of, and then I eventually found myself in Fimfiction,. As I was caught in all the fanfics, I started getting drawn to the idea of watching the show itself, and so one evening, I did.

The rest, you could say, is history.

Greetings! I am Lord Grey the First. I am an advisor to Princess Celestia (or at least my character is), and I hope to find a nice new home here.

Anyway, I have been part of the fandom for a few years now, but I have only really been active relatively recently. I have scoured the vast lands of ponydom from Fimfiction to Reddit to Derpibooru, (in fact, I just got done participating in the 2023 April Fools event there) and now, I have reached the realms of the Poniverse as I dust off my nearly forgotten account here and finally introduce myself properly.

Well then. I hope to enjoy my stay here, and I'll be seeing you all soon. Remember:

Keep calm and praise the Sun (and Moon)!

• Brohoof 4