Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

BABSCon 2023 Memory Topic

Jeric

Just creating this for those that attended to post a few of their memories. 

This is a full shot of this years haul. 

0A31B34E-95D7-4DD1-8115-9249776E66A0.jpeg

• Brohoof 7

Wow! That's a lot of merch. I think this year's babs I came home with the least amount of merch. Just a few buttons and such.

Definitely had a great time at babs, and had a great time during the concert and hanging out with my music friends, and meeting some new friends.
Here are some pics of my drum set I played at the concert

IMG_9002.JPG

Edited by Whirlwind
  • Brohoof 2

OH HECK YEAH!! 

I didn't get as many things as I'd like cause there was just SO MUCH GOING ON!! But next time, I'll go all out -- for sure ! 

image.png

@Dynamo Pad also got some interesting stuff -- a frakkin plooosh! @Ashen Pathfinderwas all plooooshed out, too!

• Brohoof 3

16 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

OH HECK YEAH!! 

I didn't get as many things as I'd like cause there was just SO MUCH GOING ON!! But next time, I'll go all out -- for sure ! 

image.png

@Dynamo Pad also got some interesting stuff -- a frakkin plooosh! @Ashen Pathfinderwas all plooooshed out, too!

*sneaks and casually takes one of the axolotls away*

that's still cool stuff everyone got!

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Pandora said:

*sneaks and casually takes one of the axolotls away*

that's still cool stuff everyone got!

one of them was literally for you :laugh: but the pink one was already snatched away ;~; 

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

OH HECK YEAH!! 

image.png

This is a lot of really cool stuff. So, I think you got a lot of awesome things. Really looking forward to next year and seeing and joining you in going all out! ^-^

Just like @Princess Silky had said, I had gotten a few things during my time at BABScon. I got two plushies of Pipp Petals, Terapagos from the Pokémon Scarlet and Violet DLC, a Starlight scarf that I had won from a charity auction with other prizes and a long Starlight pin. Silky had gotten me a Starlight Pin with her hoof to her chin, an Alolan Ninetales bookmark and a Starlight Glimmer lanyard. Thank you so much for everything, Silky. It really means a lot to me! *hugs* c:

341101060_5881366988636394_5353155364492

341092524_1377491286363275_2741914891198

340888271_6115488645232710_8290445511425

341205091_212343994742975_69187794575941

340501732_1223456851619187_5413160476468

• Brohoof 1

I wish to go too places like that one day I will find away to come to these things and join the fun  when I finally learn to be independent and take care of my self and learn to not to go over board with the plushies  plushies are my weakness

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

This is a lot of really cool stuff. So, I think you got a lot of awesome things. Really looking forward to next year and seeing and joining you in going all out! ^-^

Just like @Princess Silky had said, I had gotten a few things during my time at BABScon. I got two plushies of Pipp Petals, Terapagos from the Pokémon Scarlet and Violet DLC, a Starlight scarf that I had won from a charity auction with other prizes and a long Starlight pin. Silky had gotten me a Starlight Pin with her hoof to her chin, an Alolan Ninetales bookmark and a Starlight Glimmer lanyard. Thank you so much for everything, Silky. It really means a lot to me! *hugs* c:

341101060_5881366988636394_5353155364492

341092524_1377491286363275_2741914891198

340888271_6115488645232710_8290445511425

341205091_212343994742975_69187794575941

340501732_1223456851619187_5413160476468

I Spy with my little eye I think I see piplup behind Pipp

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Princess Silky said:

OH HECK YEAH!! 

image.png

Don't feel sad Silky, you acquired one incredible and adorable collection:please:  

Nice Trixie stickers:wau:  

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Princess Silky said:

I see you up in the corner and @Dynamo Pad got a Pipp Petals that I'm sure @Savy would LOVE! :pinkie:

• Brohoof 1

40 minutes ago, Jeric said:

Non merch memory was picking up @Sir Hugsalot from the airport. Can confirm, dude has off the scale hug powers. 

That's a memory I hold dear to me, as well. I remember when we picked him up and everyone was giving hugs, I leaped into his arms and we both fell to the ground. :laugh:

Spoiler

Screen_Shot_2023-04-12_at_8.41.23_PM.png

1 minute ago, Dynamo Pad said:

That's a memory I hold dear to me, as well. I remember when we picked him up and everyone was giving hugs, I leaped into his arms and we both fell to the ground. :laugh:

Hide contents

YOU WERE GETTING REVENGE FOR HIS GLOMPING ME FIRST WHEN I LEAST EXPECTED IT D:

I would have gone to the expo last month with my older cousin who also love anime but thanks to his fullishness I never even gone I was looking forward to my first convention I always have the worst of luck with things I really wanted to well not all my luck was bad I did get my new bike yesterday but still I would love too these conventions in real life I would love meet the voice actors and actress maybe run into an oine friend maybe talk  if I find my words  but it will  happened I just need to keep hoping 

I'll have to show off my haul, but lets just say Pipp and Zipp may up a large part of it. XD

• Brohoof 1

15 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Hide contents

Love the guy in the grey hoodie who is smiling at that whole thing. Flying hugs are a surprise and delight! 

5 minutes ago, Silverspark184 said:

@Sir Hugsalot @Princess Silky did it hurt when you guys fell on those tiles aren't  they kind of hard ?

Not when you have the gentle embrace of a friend to catch you :LunaMCM: you can kinda see it in the image x3

5 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

Not when you have the gentle embrace of a friend to catch you :LunaMCM: you can kinda see it in the image x3

Ah cause when I saw you guys on the floor which was tile I picturing you falling too the floor hurting yourselves luckily it wasn't  a wet floor  I had that happened a few times to me once at a Walmart  I didn't  get hurt though I needed a few minutes to get myself up 

23 hours ago, Princess Silky said:

one of them was literally for you :laugh: but the pink one was already snatched away ;~; 

Haha but I said I don’t need gifts :P I feel guilty / high need to repay when I get gifts