Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

BABSCon 2023 Memory Topic

Jeric

Moments ago, Pandora said:

Haha but I said I don’t need gifts :P I feel guilty / high need to repay when I get gifts

You don't NEEED gifts but I still got you something. You don't have to accept. And gifts aren't supposed to be a debt, they're gifts.
But I understand and respect your space. Just know it's still yours if you ever want it. :twi:

:hug_day:

2 minutes ago, Silverspark184 said:

-sneaks into Silky's  room and took the mlp sticker of Twilight -

That one's no longer available but I can send you the Twilight book-mark. :P

8 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

You don't NEEED gifts but I still got you something. You don't have to accept. And gifts aren't supposed to be a debt, they're gifts.
But I understand and respect your space. Just know it's still yours if you ever want it. :twi:

:hug_day:

Appreciate the thought but maybe put it at your room on the desktop :3 (my PP adress isn’t right adress 🙈)  I know is a gift but I can’t return it 🥺💜 i only can do digital unless someone helps me like you did with gifting dyny 

23 minutes ago, Pandora said:

Appreciate the thought but maybe put it at your room on the desktop :3 (my PP adress isn’t right adress 🙈)  I know is a gift but I can’t return it 🥺💜 i only can do digital unless someone helps me like you did with gifting dyny 

That's a good place for the gift:adorkable:  

17 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

* sneaks into Silky's room and takes the Luna print* :LunaMCM:

Dangit <3 I would but someone else already snatched it up, too :laugh: it's so shiny!

I been t hiking through and Silverspark made up her mind she need to finally move on and grow into a strong hearted pony but will she travel alone or will somepony stop her or will she be stopped @Princess Silky  you can jump in when you have free time I don't  want to rush you but this is important to her maybe if @Shiny Silvermoon would like to join the journey    uuh I still working out details will work on more if you guys have ideas

1 hour ago, Silverspark184 said:

I been t hiking through and Silverspark made up her mind she need to finally move on and grow into a strong hearted pony but will she travel alone or will somepony stop her or will she be stopped @Princess Silky  you can jump in when you have free time I don't  want to rush you but this is important to her maybe if @Shiny Silvermoon would like to join the journey    uuh I still working out details will work on more if you guys have ideas

Any times! ^_^

3 hours ago, Princess Silky said:

Dangit <3 I would but someone else already snatched it up, too :laugh: it's so shiny!

3 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Shiny as ever Silky:P  

2 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

So much shiny! :devious:
image.thumb.jpeg.76ddf71ca58d785e87a1a0874cabbc35.jpeg

I am Shiny! *Laughs and applauses could be heard out of nowhere like in a TV show.*

Wait? What were you talking about again? And where are those laughing people? I can't find them anywhere! :D