Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Light magick art practice.

Samuel L Changeling

Making this post so there is a location for anyone who is interested to practice magic of the light or "white magic" as may be more commonly known with others. 

You know if you wanna practice something like energy work, psychic readings etc with another that is what is what this post is all about. 

Now,  I know I'm not an admin or moderator so I don't have any real authority to make a binding rules but still for the sake of general common sense here I will put some basic guidelines I think we can all agree should be followed.

#1. No dark magic: curses, mind control, summoning of malicious entities,  etc.

#2. No magick of any kind is to be used on anyone at anytime for any reason unless that person gives  express permission for such.

#3. Try to keep it simple and not do anything complex remember You're not Jesus or Celestia so don't try something difficult like a freakin exorcism. 

I mean beyond that just try to be friendly and for things like psychic readings take the results of said reading lightly.

Remember, It's all "entertainment" and nothing is to be guaranteed result wise from anything.

I think that's the basic gist for guidelines.

Anything you want to practice or would like to discuss being practiced feel free to ask.

Edited by The Wife of Law
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...