Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

fan fiction I need assistance with the progression of my fan fiction

Venomous

I try to keep my fan fictions off of MLP Forums but I need help with one I am writing.

The general outline is this:

Person A and person B are brothers. Person A and person B are romantically interested in person C. Person C goes on a date with each of them but during different times (one in the winter and one in the spring), no commitments being made. It ends up so person A and person B both come across person C in the summer and person A and person B come to realize that they both went on a date with person C. They get jealous of each other and both want person C.

I need ideas on what person A and person B will say to each other. Like, why person B thinks person A is no good for person C or what they could say to person C in an effort to get them to choose them. I also want a physical fight to break out between person A and person B. I need ideas on what could lead up to the altercation.

Any ideas are appreciated.

Edited by The Wife of Law
  • Brohoof 1

Have A and B be different personalities, and C like qualities of each. Like A is an alpha Chad and B is a beta provider. If you already defined what they are like, then I can't be sure what they would say.

Edited by Brony Number 42

7 minutes ago, Brony Number 42 said:

Have A and B be different personalities, and C like qualities of each. Like A is an alpha Chad and B is a beta provider. If you already defined what they are like, then I can't be sure what they would say.

I should have mentioned that the two are brothers. But they are both very similar personality-wise: laid back, hard working, humble, and care about and help those who cannot fend for themselves. Person A is more of a free spirit and person B is more involved with his work. The two both have dangerous professions but person A’s is arguably the most dangerous. Person A has powers but person B doesn’t. 

I have decided that I want person C to choose both of them.

The one who dated in winter could argue that they were with them first so they have precedent, but you can argue the same for whoever they saw last in the spring.

Does the love interest know these two are siblings?

They could seperately learn that person C is going to be at a party or public gathering and go to win them over, only to accidently run into each other. They've already had an argument or two, this upsets them even more. They intervene with each other every chance they get and this builds up to something like tripping each inherent or spilling a beverage that tips things into a full out brawl.

1 hour ago, SharpWit said:

The one who dated in winter could argue that they were with them first so they have precedent, but you can argue the same for whoever they saw last in the spring.

Does the love interest know these two are siblings?

They could seperately learn that person C is going to be at a party or public gathering and go to win them over, only to accidently run into each other. They've already had an argument or two, this upsets them even more. They intervene with each other every chance they get and this builds up to something like tripping each inherent or spilling a beverage that tips things into a full out brawl.

That is definitely a reason one may feel entitled to person C. 

Yes, person C knows that they are siblings. I actually do have a scenario figured out in which person A and B end up in the same place as person C. I think I may have person A and B go back and forth with reasons why they believe that are right for person C and it ends up with the two saying things like “You don’t deserve them. All they do is give and give but you take advantage of it” or “You are too sunken in with your work. You’d never have time for them!” Either person A or B takes one as an insult and proceeds to shove the other. A fight ensues after that.

What do you think?

• Brohoof 1

One things for sure.... Person B wont initiate the fight.... Since ye is powerless his style of fighting of person "b" would be batman style. Tactical and cunning

While person "a" would be superman style. Showy and boastful. 

A stare down would be best for the brothers, not a talk out. I mean their stare at each other would do the talking and your writing skills will determine on how impactful their stare down would be.

Person b wont just fight person a since no powers.

Person a wont out right fight person b since they're brothers.

Plus they're in a state of confusion and chaos.

Edited by Kujamih