Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is your favourite alicorn and why is it Celestia?

Princess Celestia

• 2 weeks later...
On 2023-04-13 at 9:11 AM, Princess Celestia said:

Who is your favorite alicorn and why is it Celestia?

Favoritecelestia.thumb.JPG.551c9a76c9d5612f952f9bcb25ec903c.JPG

My favorite alicorn is currently your sister, Princess Luna! I have nothing against you Princess Celestia, I just prefers the moon. I hope I didn't make you sad... :fluttershy:

Edited by Shiny Silvermoon

She has the cutest snoot of all!

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-horse-play.gif

Is extremely glorious

mlp-sunrise.gif

Still looks amazing in low res

3a8.gif.e03ff22f13ff398352279021556eccda.gif

Takes good care of her little sis

full.gif

Made Nightmare Moon a good guy

full.gif

A great dancer

large.gif

The life of the party

celestia-mlp.gif

Has a lot of fans

tumblr_inline_mns3b22p531qz4rgp.gif

And is the best sis one could have!

large.gif

• Brohoof 3

[~~Oh boy, OC mode activate!!~~]

(Bows down before Princess Celestia) Oh great princess, my ruler, my sun~ You're the only princess I need. :proud:

In accordance with your will, I gladly accept the actions of Luna and Cadance. Likewise, Twilight has done so many things to make Equestria a greater place for every creature. However, many easily forget that Princess Celestia has done so much for Equestria. When the Crystal Empire vanished and Nightmare Moon was banished, she shouldered all princess responsibilities by herself. She raised the sun and the moon, protected her pony citizens, did her best to guide them to a happier life, and stood against any evil force that dared to disrupt the peace and harmony she worked hard to cultivate.

She is selfless, caring, hard working, and did I mention the most beautiful and majestic of all the princesses? :ticking: As a samurai and a soldier from Japone, I am sworn to uphold her orders and her will above all others, including the Empress of Japone! Yes, if she wants, I will gladly follow whatever the other princess decree as well. However, if I had to choose between them all, I would gladly uphold the glory of the solar empire. Any samurai would be honored to do so. And now, a excerpt from a song that I like~

Taiyou ga moshi mo nakattara, (If there was no sun,)
Chikyuu wa tachimachi kouri tsuku. (the planet would be frozen in no time.)
Hana wa kare, tori wa sora wo sute, (Flowers would wither, birds would vanish from the sky,)
Hito wa hohoemi nakusu darou. (and everyone would lose their smiles.)
(YEAH!)
Taiyou wa ALL inochi no hoshi da. (The sun is the star of all life.)
Shiawase wo ALL mamoru honou da. (It's the flame that protects all happiness.)

[But in all seriousness, I just like Celestia. She really is beautiful, majestic, caring, and was the sole protector of Equestria for a long time. And I have a weakness for suns and flames, as well as alicorns and pegasi. Put all that together, and it's an instant fav for me. :yay:]

Edited by Samurai Equine
  • Brohoof 2

Oh come on we all know the best Princess is Thorax. 

J/K

No, really though joking aside Celestia is a great princess and master troll too which is what makes her great in that while yes she's sweet she's also just as much a prankster as Dash. 

#1. Knows Twilight has 5 friends AND Spike but sends her 2 tickets.

#2. KNOWS her pet phoenix isn't actually going to die but doesn't tell Fluttershy about the regeneration aspect and just plays it like her bird being sick is no big deal without explanation.

#3. Trolling the cakes with tea. 

#4. Sending Twilight a spell without any kind of warning of how dangerous it could be. 

#5.  Possessing this poor humans mind to type out this list and secretly watching all of you on here through the pony net. 

Yes, I am the master troll foals and that's why you all love.me. 

*Drops mic.

• Brohoof 1

Who is your favorite alicorn and why is it Celestia?

1. Because you (Celestia) used revisionist history to force us to like you after you banished poor Princess Luna to the moon. :LunaMCM:

2. Twilight Sparkle was a unicorn before she became an alicorn. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Oh sure, force me to pick one ... well, I'm not gonna, so there.  Nyah.

but if I had to pick it would be Luna, for reasons that are entirely my own.

• The title was changed to Who is your favourite alicorn and why is it Celestia?